Skip to content

Dorial Green Beckham! ~~~~~Waiver Wire~~~~~

The Browns Board
134 30 3.3k
  • PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Man this right here to me is a HUGE opportunity!!! I loved the kid coming out of the draft. The Eagles got him in a trade from the Titans last year to help out Carson Wentz. But hell, the Eagles just released him and I'm all for picking him up.

    Gordon

    DGB

    Coleman

    Britt

    Hollywood

    Louis

    Payton

    That could be a fine group of WRs right there!

  • One PostO One Post wrote on last edited by
    #2

    Yes bring him in.

  • Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #3

    He's a useless piece of shit

  • PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by
    #4

    Here's some highlights from the eagles last season.

    And one from the year before with the Titans.

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by calfoxwc
    #5

    not smart. work ethic non-existent, bad attitude, wore out his welcome in

    Tenn and Philly too quickly, extremely lazy, uncoachable.

    NO.

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #6

    Agree... two teams in two years. Catch % under 50%... I'll pass.

  • PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by
    #7

    Tenneesee and Philly... Those teams are nothing like The Cleveland Browns. Think about having to play with those teams. Meeariota and Stinky Nutz are two QBs that I would hate to play for. I'd put it out there and go all out for Kessler though, true all American kid, right there. Plus, what is happening in Brownstown is nothing short of ELECTRIC right now. Three to potentially 5 first round players this last draft. Another 5 or so in the next draft. Building a Dynasty right now.

  • PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by
    #8

    What were Terrell Pryor's numbers at WR the year before last? 😉

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #9

    No thanks. When Gilbert bodies you up in college I'll take a pass.

  • Tenneesee and Philly... Those teams are nothing like The Cleveland Browns. Think about having to play with those teams. Meeariota and Stinky Nutz are two QBs that I would hate to play for. I'd put it out there and go all out for Kessler though, true all American kid, right there. Plus, what is happening in Brownstown is nothing short of ELECTRIC right now. Three to potentially 5 first round players this last draft. Another 5 or so in the next draft. Building a Dynasty right now.

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @poeticg said:

    Tenneesee and Philly... Those teams are nothing like The Cleveland Browns. Think about having to play with those teams. Meeariota and Stinky Nutz are two QBs that I would hate to play for. I'd put it out there and go all out for Kessler though, true all American kid, right there. Plus, what is happening in Brownstown is nothing short of ELECTRIC right now. Three to potentially 5 first round players this last draft. Another 5 or so in the next draft. Building a Dynasty right now.

    Marcus is an emerging star. You're outside of your mind on this.

  • Tenneesee and Philly... Those teams are nothing like The Cleveland Browns. Think about having to play with those teams. Meeariota and Stinky Nutz are two QBs that I would hate to play for. I'd put it out there and go all out for Kessler though, true all American kid, right there. Plus, what is happening in Brownstown is nothing short of ELECTRIC right now. Three to potentially 5 first round players this last draft. Another 5 or so in the next draft. Building a Dynasty right now.

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @poeticg said:

    Tenneesee and Philly... Those teams are nothing like The Cleveland Browns. Think about having to play with those teams. Meeariota and Stinky Nutz are two QBs that I would hate to play for. I'd put it out there and go all out for Kessler though, true all American kid, right there. Plus, what is happening in Brownstown is nothing short of ELECTRIC right now. Three to potentially 5 first round players this last draft. Another 5 or so in the next draft. Building a Dynasty right now.

    You're right PG- the Titans and Eagles seem to know what they're doing. Two teams in two years? Big red danger flag.

    From the nfl.com article.......

    "After a 36-catch, 392-yard season with two touchdowns, the Eagles admitted DGB was more athlete than pro player by jettisoning him in favor of a camp arm. If Philly's receiver corps wasn't so awful last season, this move might have been made a year ago." Note that they dumped him for a scrub camp arm QB, they thought so little of his potential.

  • He's a useless piece of shit

    ComeonmanC Comeonman wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    He's a useless piece of shit

    Usually why teams cut people. I guess let's just let POG have this moment
  • He's a useless piece of shit

    Canton MikeC Canton Mike wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    He's a useless piece of shit

    This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

    Mike

  • Mr. Make-BelieveM Mr. Make-Believe wrote on last edited by
    #14

    May be a useless piece of shit.

    May also be the best receiver on the Browns if they picked him up.

    Not sure there would be a downside to giving him a shot.

  • OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by Orion
    #15

    This is another position of need for us. He's got good size. Can he brought in on a friendly deal? We need all the help we can get.

    Toss him overboard if he proves to be an ass.

  • @poeticg said:

    Tenneesee and Philly... Those teams are nothing like The Cleveland Browns. Think about having to play with those teams. Meeariota and Stinky Nutz are two QBs that I would hate to play for. I'd put it out there and go all out for Kessler though, true all American kid, right there. Plus, what is happening in Brownstown is nothing short of ELECTRIC right now. Three to potentially 5 first round players this last draft. Another 5 or so in the next draft. Building a Dynasty right now.

    Marcus is an emerging star. You're outside of your mind on this.

    L LondonBrown wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @tiamat63 said:

    Marcus is an emerging star. You're outside of your mind on this.

    Yeah I can't get on board with this one PoG!

  • He's a useless piece of shit

    One PostO One Post wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    He's a useless piece of shit

    And so he's has twice as much worth than you do.

    A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.

  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #18

    No!

  • Man this right here to me is a HUGE opportunity!!! I loved the kid coming out of the draft. The Eagles got him in a trade from the Titans last year to help out Carson Wentz. But hell, the Eagles just released him and I'm all for picking him up.

    Gordon

    DGB

    Coleman

    Britt

    Hollywood

    Louis

    Payton

    That could be a fine group of WRs right there!

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by Flugel
    #19

    @poeticg said:

    Man this right here to me is a HUGE opportunity!!! I loved the kid coming out of the draft. The Eagles got him in a trade from the Titans last year to help out Carson Wentz. But hell, the Eagles just released him and I'm all for picking him up.

    Gordon

    DGB

    Coleman

    Britt

    Hollywood

    Louis

    Payton

    That could be a fine group of WRs right there!

    There's probably only a sum of 3 brain cells in the first 3 guys listed - give or take a few bong hits. Not that Kenny Britt has a whole lot more in his cleanup spot above - but he's a little closer to double digits than the first few...

    Living here in Nashville where they always "Remember the Titans", DGB is said to have less brain cells than your average pet rock. I'm guessing Frank Wycheck and Blaine Bishop have some trustworthy insights on him so I'll have to say no thanks. If he's any good, Belichick will Wizard of Oz in a brain to that dome but he spends enough time in Nashville (where he was born and where his wife lives/has lived) to find out from his old work peer & current TN GM Jon Robinson what the combination of no brain and no heart has lead to...

  • Man this right here to me is a HUGE opportunity!!! I loved the kid coming out of the draft. The Eagles got him in a trade from the Titans last year to help out Carson Wentz. But hell, the Eagles just released him and I'm all for picking him up.

    Gordon

    DGB

    Coleman

    Britt

    Hollywood

    Louis

    Payton

    That could be a fine group of WRs right there!

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @poeticg said:

    Man this right here to me is a HUGE opportunity!!! I loved the kid coming out of the draft. The Eagles got him in a trade from the Titans last year to help out Carson Wentz. But hell, the Eagles just released him and I'm all for picking him up.

    Gordon

    DGB

    Coleman

    Britt

    Hollywood

    Louis

    Payton

    That could be a fine group of WRs right there!

    Lois, Payton and Higgins are complete garbage.. they only have a roster spot because this group of assholes.. I mean the Owner and FO dont believe in acquiring the very best at the WR postion.