Dorial Green Beckham! ~~~~~Waiver Wire~~~~~
-
He's a useless piece of shit
Usually why teams cut people. I guess let's just let POG have this momentHe's a useless piece of shit
-
He's a useless piece of shit
-
May be a useless piece of shit.
May also be the best receiver on the Browns if they picked him up.
Not sure there would be a downside to giving him a shot.
-
-
Tenneesee and Philly... Those teams are nothing like The Cleveland Browns. Think about having to play with those teams. Meeariota and Stinky Nutz are two QBs that I would hate to play for. I'd put it out there and go all out for Kessler though, true all American kid, right there. Plus, what is happening in Brownstown is nothing short of ELECTRIC right now. Three to potentially 5 first round players this last draft. Another 5 or so in the next draft. Building a Dynasty right now.
Marcus is an emerging star. You're outside of your mind on this.
-
He's a useless piece of shit
And so he's has twice as much worth than you do.He's a useless piece of shit
A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.
-
-
Man this right here to me is a HUGE opportunity!!! I loved the kid coming out of the draft. The Eagles got him in a trade from the Titans last year to help out Carson Wentz. But hell, the Eagles just released him and I'm all for picking him up.
Gordon
DGB
Coleman
Britt
Hollywood
Louis
Payton
That could be a fine group of WRs right there!
Man this right here to me is a HUGE opportunity!!! I loved the kid coming out of the draft. The Eagles got him in a trade from the Titans last year to help out Carson Wentz. But hell, the Eagles just released him and I'm all for picking him up.
Gordon
DGB
Coleman
Britt
Hollywood
Louis
Payton
That could be a fine group of WRs right there!
There's probably only a sum of 3 brain cells in the first 3 guys listed - give or take a few bong hits. Not that Kenny Britt has a whole lot more in his cleanup spot above - but he's a little closer to double digits than the first few...
Living here in Nashville where they always "Remember the Titans", DGB is said to have less brain cells than your average pet rock. I'm guessing Frank Wycheck and Blaine Bishop have some trustworthy insights on him so I'll have to say no thanks. If he's any good, Belichick will Wizard of Oz in a brain to that dome but he spends enough time in Nashville (where he was born and where his wife lives/has lived) to find out from his old work peer & current TN GM Jon Robinson what the combination of no brain and no heart has lead to...
-
Man this right here to me is a HUGE opportunity!!! I loved the kid coming out of the draft. The Eagles got him in a trade from the Titans last year to help out Carson Wentz. But hell, the Eagles just released him and I'm all for picking him up.
Gordon
DGB
Coleman
Britt
Hollywood
Louis
Payton
That could be a fine group of WRs right there!
Man this right here to me is a HUGE opportunity!!! I loved the kid coming out of the draft. The Eagles got him in a trade from the Titans last year to help out Carson Wentz. But hell, the Eagles just released him and I'm all for picking him up.
Gordon
DGB
Coleman
Britt
Hollywood
Louis
Payton
That could be a fine group of WRs right there!
Lois, Payton and Higgins are complete garbage.. they only have a roster spot because this group of assholes.. I mean the Owner and FO dont believe in acquiring the very best at the WR postion.
-
Id say there is zero point in picking up this guy.....we have a boat load of undeveloped WR's......why work on one that has proven to be a failure, when we still have 4 who haven't gotten their chance to fail yet?
Screw DBG....we knew he'd bust before he was ever picked(and he did).....and POG loves him......nuff said!
-
This is another position of need for us. He's got good size. Can he brought in on a friendly deal? We need all the help we can get.
Toss him overboard if he proves to be an ass.
-
he's terrell owens without any catching skills
-
-
-
I laugh at every released player is the savior to the browns woes.
I agree...it gets old....BUT, I do understand where it comes from.....it's the ole...."we already suck, so why not try?" syndrome.....
But, in the end, bringing in failure after failure, hoping to strike gold on one, is not a winning plan.....and in "most" instances, it's a waste of time, coaching and money....all that would be better spent on other more positive unproven prospects......
If the Browns sign this guy.....it will go against everything they've been preaching since the restart......every.single.thing....
(personally, dont even think they'll talk with him)
-
DGB got waived because Philly likes a UDFA, their FA signings, and their 2017 draft picks better than him. Also, too, he sucks.
If he's the answer, I don't want to hear the question.
-
DGB was a major disappointment in college from his top of the class status (Rivals.com) out of HS and again a disappointment in pros. Lots of talent but low on motivation to be the best. Needs Jerry Rice or Larry Fitzgerald as a personal trainer if he ever wants to be any good. The Johnny Football of wide receivers. Steer clear!!!!
-
Po if you enjoy Gordon's game watch Arena League. Last night I watched Washington Vapors at TB.Good Game. Vapors have a Greg Carr (#4 I believe) Was like watching Gordo straight out of Baylor...As a matter of fact you could take the top 5 Arena League WR's right now and find at least 2 roster spots...easily...
-
No, you couldn't - or they'd all be in the NFL and not the AFL.
Carr was a UDFA, never made a NFL roster, and even in 2014 knew he had no shot in the NFL.
-
He's a useless piece of shit
He's a useless piece of shit
You may be half correct. He could help, so I don't think he is useless.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login