Charity Golf Tournament/Helicopter Golf Ball Drop
-
Hey boys and girls. I have never posted this here before but some of you are already aware of the charity golf tournament that myself and my wife started in 2000 in memory of my mother who passed away in December of 1999 from breast cancer at the age of 51.
Something that we started doing several years back is a helicopter golf ball drop. For those who don't know, the gist of it is a helicopter goes up and we drop golf balls over a small golf green with a hole in it. If a ball goes in, the first ball in the hole wins 1/2 of money. If no ball goes in, then the one closest to the hole wins the money. Last year the winner received over $3000 cash. You don't need to be present to win and the tickets/balls are $10 each.
All of the details can be found on our website at www.debbieoliviergolf.com and you can buy your tickets there if you would like to participate. Message me on here or send me an email at [email protected] if there are any questions.
Thanks!
-
Mark's Mom & others suffering from cancer have passed far too early. My condolences to all. Let's all do our small part to help minimize cancer's effect.
I have saved the website, registered, & contributed to the "Ball Drop". It's easy & who knows?..I may WIN! If I do, I'll spring for the food at this year's Tailgate. My Mom & Grandmother were both lost to cancer & my Sisters Patty (breast) & Katy (colon) are both cancer survivors, so this cause is near & dear to me. I urge fellow Brownsboard members to donate to this great & worthy cause.Mark, thanks for this thread!Mike
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login