Does Anyone know what this means?
-
I want whatever your tokin; dude.. LOL!
Nickers,
I am tokin on life, on he sorrow of having to put a beloved pet to sleep, on the memories of the Browns great times with friends and family. I am tokin on all the heartbreaks, the oh-so-close moments, and the hate of hearing people talking shit about and insulting the Browns.
Bro, if you think about all the self-centered, jackasses in the NFL, I just don't think it is that fucking hard to transform from 1 - 15 to 7-9 or better in a year. I know a loss is a loss, but for fuck's sake, we lost a lot of games because of the most stupid shit you could imagine. A pick Six that winds up being a touch-back because some asshole lost the ball before crossing the goal line?
Our division rivals are not miles ahead of us in talent. We may be a bit short on experience, but I have grown weary of pissing my fellow Browns fans off. I miss pissing Steeler fans off.I pulled out some photos I took at our very last home game in Muni. The loyalty and sadness in that place choked me up then, and gave me a swift kick in the nuts now.
I don't give a fuck. I am a homer again. I want this team to succeed. I want Kizer to be the next super hero, I want Garrett to have a collection of femur bones hanging from his locker. I wold rather join Zomblow in predicting 16 - 0 than being pissed. I bought a Kizer shirt. I hope it is the other 31 teams who vomit at the thought of passing on the guys we took.
I think it's time.
-
-
-
-
The odds of the new and improved Ghoolie being more optimistic than Mudfly had to be +3300 as well.
Do you believe that miracles happen??
:lol: -
The odds of the new and improved Ghoolie being more optimistic than Mudfly had to be +3300 as well.
Do you believe that miracles happen??
:lol:
Yes I do! And our resident Ghool gets hit by lightning and miraculously walks away unscathed and a new man humble and gracious to all he meets.The odds of the new and improved Ghoolie being more optimistic than Mudfly had to be +3300 as well.
Do you believe that miracles happen??
:lol:....but on second thought maybe even I don't buy that one.
Carry on Ghool. And Mud is always his eloquent and unwavering self on all things Brown and Orange.

-
I am sure Ghoolie will disagree but I really believe we are turning a corner. We will no longer be the ass joke of the NFL very soon. If we can manage to get a weapon on offense we can win at least 7 games this year. That being said it makes me mad that just about everything Ghoolie has said came true (but he did say we would go 0-16 last year) but he was right about a lot, but I feel we have the coach we want and the D that we always wanted and I can't wait to be at the stadium for weeks 1 and 2.
-
Remember too our 1-15 Brownies almost won a few early games, should have been better like 4-12, 5-11? The conversations would have been slightly different going into 2017 and the projections would also have been higher.
http://rotoviz.com/2017/02/pythagorean-wins-who-got-lucky-in-2016/
2016 Pythagorean projection was between 2 and 3 wins.
-
The odds of the new and improved Ghoolie being more optimistic than Mudfly had to be +3300 as well.
Do you believe that miracles happen??
:lol:The odds of the new and improved Ghoolie being more optimistic than Mudfly had to be +3300 as well.
Do you believe that miracles happen??
:lol:Hahaha
-
The odds of the new and improved Ghoolie being more optimistic than Mudfly had to be +3300 as well.
Do you believe that miracles happen??
:lol:The odds of the new and improved Ghoolie being more optimistic than Mudfly had to be +3300 as well.
Do you believe that miracles happen??
:lol:HA!
At least I stick to my guns....I believe what I say and say what I believe.....
But if one continuously argues a point for months and months, then suddenly turns on a dime and says the exact opposite...how can anyone buy in on what they are saying?
-
The odds of the new and improved Ghoolie being more optimistic than Mudfly had to be +3300 as well.
Do you believe that miracles happen??
:lol:HA!
At least I stick to my guns....I believe what I say and say what I believe.....
But if one continuously argues a point for months and months, then suddenly turns on a dime and says the exact opposite...how can anyone buy in on what they are saying?
-
The odds of the new and improved Ghoolie being more optimistic than Mudfly had to be +3300 as well.
Do you believe that miracles happen??
:lol:HA!
At least I stick to my guns....I believe what I say and say what I believe.....
But if one continuously argues a point for months and months, then suddenly turns on a dime and says the exact opposite...how can anyone buy in on what they are saying?
-
"I did not have sex with that Russian woman!"-D. Trump, Jr.

Wait a minute, where have I heard that before?
Oh no JR is slick Willie's kid?

-
"I did not have sex with that Russian woman!"-D. Trump, Jr.

For once DT may not have lied.....it was a Russian tranny!

-
"I did not have sex with that Russian woman!"-D. Trump, Jr.

Wait a minute, where have I heard that before?
Oh no JR is slick Willie's kid?

-
I am sure Ghoolie will disagree but I really believe we are turning a corner. We will no longer be the ass joke of the NFL very soon. If we can manage to get a weapon on offense we can win at least 7 games this year. That being said it makes me mad that just about everything Ghoolie has said came true (but he did say we would go 0-16 last year) but he was right about a lot, but I feel we have the coach we want and the D that we always wanted and I can't wait to be at the stadium for weeks 1 and 2.
I am sure Ghoolie will disagree but I really believe we are turning a corner. We will no longer be the ass joke of the NFL very soon. If we can manage to get a weapon on offense we can win at least 7 games this year. That being said it makes me mad that just about everything Ghoolie has said came true (but he did say we would go 0-16 last year) but he was right about a lot, but I feel we have the coach we want and the D that we always wanted and I can't wait to be at the stadium for weeks 1 and 2.
I need to clarify this "new and improved" Ghoolie stuff. My beliefs about 2017 haven't changed. What has changed is that I really don't want to piss on the parade of the more timid members of this board, and risk contributing to their not posting or getting enjoyment from this board. Hey, I reserve the right to change my shtick.....since it is after all, my shtick.
That said, you are correct, I do not believe the team has turned a corner, nor are they headed in the right direction. I want the team to win, so like the rest of your nincompoop homers, I want to get on the bus and cheer my team on for a change. Here, in no particular order are the reasons I believe this will be a horrible, horrible season, maybe worst than 2016. In no particular order.
- The Browns showed absolutely no signs of improvement in the discipline department from the first pre-season game to the end of the year. You may not like the implications, but it is flag one on why Hue must be fired. 20 games no change.
- Baring a miracle, we are not going to be a stellar team with Kessler or Ass Oiler. How can you turn a corner with guys you know already are not very good? Kizer? I hope he is really something, but man, this is not a solid reason to bet optimistic.
- The Browns are the most consistent franchise in the NFL. More than any other franchise their drafts continue to ignore the top skilled players coming out of college. Julio Jones, Petersen, Wentz, on and on it goes. There is no difference in this FO than every other FO since 1999. The Browns and most of their fans believe you can build a team with only utility players and second tier skilled players that we believe are going to rise to the very top and show how smart we are because we protected our "assets" and didn't spend big resources.
With all due respect, this just defies all logic. Doesn't it ever dawn on Browns fans, media and executives that every year the general consensus is that the team is going to suck...and then.............. never do we prove them wrong. BUT BUT BUT................ THIS year you say is different? We have really turned a corner?
Now, can any one really predict the future? Well, in football, when it comes to the Browns and the draft, as you mentioned, I have been dead ass on. Now, I hope THIS year, those predictions fall out of my ass and onto my own shoes. I just don't see it, though.
Look man, at the end of the day, utility players, especially OL, are not just a dime-a-dozen, but they don't dramatically change the fortunes of a football team. That is why they are called utility players and not skilled players. Answer me the following question, and I don't mean it in jest, I really want you to think and answer me.
Other than a HOF OL man, can you imagine any man looking at his newborn son and saying to himself......."I want him to grow up and be an offensive lineman?" Who the fuck would wish that on their kid? What Father would want all the other Fathers laughing at him for wishing such a stupid future for his kid?
You want your kid to grow up and the the QB............... the leader................the hero................. the guy that energizes everyone around him. Save Kizer just going Joe Namath on the NFL, who is the spark on this team? You know, football isn't much about X's and O's. All teams have the same playbook. The difference between a winner and a loser, all other things similar, is emotion, spark, fire, faith, spirit d corps. Call it what you will, the Browns don't have it.
Now, success is fleeting, fragile and infecting. A team can win a big game and rise to other wins. But whew, those are slim odds for us.
Look for the Browns to come out with swagger. Blitzes, cocky Garrett..........some really cool moments against the Steelers Bengals, etc.....but watch after an 0 - 6 start who the X's and O's don't mean dick, for a team that is again undisciplined, mistake prone and injury prone. I hope Kizer is the spark because as it stands now, I see this season as one that will have people fired, and fans who believe in this utility bullshit completely dumbfounded and again squawking that "we still haven't fixed the O line"
That's my take. I hope I am wrong, I really do.
-
I am sure Ghoolie will disagree but I really believe we are turning a corner. We will no longer be the ass joke of the NFL very soon. If we can manage to get a weapon on offense we can win at least 7 games this year. That being said it makes me mad that just about everything Ghoolie has said came true (but he did say we would go 0-16 last year) but he was right about a lot, but I feel we have the coach we want and the D that we always wanted and I can't wait to be at the stadium for weeks 1 and 2.
I need to clarify this "new and improved" Ghoolie stuff. My beliefs about 2017 haven't changed. What has changed is that I really don't want to piss on the parade of the more timid members of this board, and risk contributing to their not posting or getting enjoyment from this board. Hey, I reserve the right to change my shtick.....since it is after all, my shtick.
That said, you are correct, I do not believe the team has turned a corner, nor are they headed in the right direction. I want the team to win, so like the rest of your nincompoop homers, I want to get on the bus and cheer my team on for a change. Here, in no particular order are the reasons I believe this will be a horrible, horrible season, maybe worst than 2016. In no particular order.
- The Browns showed absolutely no signs of improvement in the discipline department from the first pre-season game to the end of the year. You may not like the implications, but it is flag one on why Hue must be fired. 20 games no change.
- Baring a miracle, we are not going to be a stellar team with Kessler or Ass Oiler. How can you turn a corner with guys you know already are not very good? Kizer? I hope he is really something, but man, this is not a solid reason to bet optimistic.
- The Browns are the most consistent franchise in the NFL. More than any other franchise their drafts continue to ignore the top skilled players coming out of college. Julio Jones, Petersen, Wentz, on and on it goes. There is no difference in this FO than every other FO since 1999. The Browns and most of their fans believe you can build a team with only utility players and second tier skilled players that we believe are going to rise to the very top and show how smart we are because we protected our "assets" and didn't spend big resources.
With all due respect, this just defies all logic. Doesn't it ever dawn on Browns fans, media and executives that every year the general consensus is that the team is going to suck...and then.............. never do we prove them wrong. BUT BUT BUT................ THIS year you say is different? We have really turned a corner?
Now, can any one really predict the future? Well, in football, when it comes to the Browns and the draft, as you mentioned, I have been dead ass on. Now, I hope THIS year, those predictions fall out of my ass and onto my own shoes. I just don't see it, though.
Look man, at the end of the day, utility players, especially OL, are not just a dime-a-dozen, but they don't dramatically change the fortunes of a football team. That is why they are called utility players and not skilled players. Answer me the following question, and I don't mean it in jest, I really want you to think and answer me.
Other than a HOF OL man, can you imagine any man looking at his newborn son and saying to himself......."I want him to grow up and be an offensive lineman?" Who the fuck would wish that on their kid? What Father would want all the other Fathers laughing at him for wishing such a stupid future for his kid?
You want your kid to grow up and the the QB............... the leader................the hero................. the guy that energizes everyone around him. Save Kizer just going Joe Namath on the NFL, who is the spark on this team? You know, football isn't much about X's and O's. All teams have the same playbook. The difference between a winner and a loser, all other things similar, is emotion, spark, fire, faith, spirit d corps. Call it what you will, the Browns don't have it.
Now, success is fleeting, fragile and infecting. A team can win a big game and rise to other wins. But whew, those are slim odds for us.
Look for the Browns to come out with swagger. Blitzes, cocky Garrett..........some really cool moments against the Steelers Bengals, etc.....but watch after an 0 - 6 start who the X's and O's don't mean dick, for a team that is again undisciplined, mistake prone and injury prone. I hope Kizer is the spark because as it stands now, I see this season as one that will have people fired, and fans who believe in this utility bullshit completely dumbfounded and again squawking that "we still haven't fixed the O line"
That's my take. I hope I am wrong, I really do.
again squawking that "we still haven't fixed the O line"
If we see a footrace between the DL and the QB as to who can get to the 'drop back and pass' position first...then, 'We still haven't fixed the O Line'.
I don't think that will be the case this year because of the veteran OLinemen that were brought in. Whether it makes a hill of beans of difference because of skilled position abilities remains to be seen.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login