Skip to content

Gerbil Peppers Signs

The Browns Board
208 37 5.5k
  • Per this source, the holdup on Peppers signing is the amount of guaranteed money he would receive under his rookie deal. Apparently there is a big gap between the players picked ahead of him and those picked behind him. It also implies that because Gareon Conley is not signed (due to allegations of sexual assault) Peppers amount of guaranteed money is up in the air.

    http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2017/07/jabrill_peppers_guaranteed_mon.html

  • Yeah, read this too. And here everyone thought it was offset language. This seems more legitimate to me. With his positional flexibility it may affect that number too.

  • They'll figure it out. I just hope they do it in enough time where camp won't be affected.

  • We just need to say sign it or wait another year plus we get he pick back.

  • I will boo that piece of shit every chance I get if he holds out. Not winning any fans with his diva attitude. Why the fuck do we draft from that shit hole of a school. Every player we get from there is garbage.

  • well if he doesn't live up to expectations......ooooofff.

    woody will be hiding under the covers for years.

  • I will boo that piece of shit every chance I get if he holds out. Not winning any fans with his diva attitude. Why the fuck do we draft from that shit hole of a school. Every player we get from there is garbage.

    @topdawg31 said:

    I will boo that piece of shit every chance I get if he holds out. Not winning any fans with his diva attitude. Why the fuck do we draft from that shit hole of a school. Every player we get from there is garbage.

    Don't be a dummy. You would protect your bottom dollar too if you were in his position. Plus he is being asked to play a swiss army knife role which can heighten his chance of injury. Pay the young man.

  • well if he doesn't live up to expectations......ooooofff.

    woody will be hiding under the covers for years.

    @miktoxic said:

    well if he doesn't live up to expectations......ooooofff.

    woody will be hiding under the covers for years.

    I'm going to take all of the credit if he succeeds. I guess I have to take the blame if he doesn't

  • @topdawg31 said:

    I will boo that piece of shit every chance I get if he holds out. Not winning any fans with his diva attitude. Why the fuck do we draft from that shit hole of a school. Every player we get from there is garbage.

    Don't be a dummy. You would protect your bottom dollar too if you were in his position. Plus he is being asked to play a swiss army knife role which can heighten his chance of injury. Pay the young man.

    @soju said:

    Don't be a dummy. You would protect your bottom dollar too if you were in his position. Plus he is being asked to play a swiss army knife role which can heighten his chance of injury. Pay the young man.

    Thank you

    And I imagine TopDawg is just trolling

  • He should be grateful the Cleveland Browns drafted him and he is in the NFL the greedy fucking Michigan asshole.

  • @soju said:

    Don't be a dummy. You would protect your bottom dollar too if you were in his position. Plus he is being asked to play a swiss army knife role which can heighten his chance of injury. Pay the young man.

    Thank you

    And I imagine TopDawg is just trolling

    @mld-woody said:

    Thank you

    And I imagine TopDawg is just trolling

    He's a season ticket holder doubt if he's trolling the Browns forum. He's being truthful sorry if it bumped your vagina too hard.
  • @mld-woody said:

    Thank you

    And I imagine TopDawg is just trolling

    He's a season ticket holder doubt if he's trolling the Browns forum. He's being truthful sorry if it bumped your vagina too hard.

    "One said:

    He's a season ticket holder doubt if he's trolling the Browns forum. He's being truthful sorry if it bumped your vagina too hard.

    Oh, so he's just an idiot. Thanks for clearing that up.

  • well if he doesn't live up to expectations......ooooofff.

    woody will be hiding under the covers for years.

    @miktoxic said:

    well if he doesn't live up to expectations......ooooofff.

    woody will be hiding under the covers for years.

    Unless of course he can pull a Garrabett out of his hat. 😆 :lol:

  • @miktoxic said:

    well if he doesn't live up to expectations......ooooofff.

    woody will be hiding under the covers for years.

    Unless of course he can pull a Garrabett out of his hat. 😆 :lol:

    @texasag1969 said:

    Unless of course he can pull a Garrabett out of his hat. 😆 :lol:

    The other rookie that hasn't played a snap yet?

  • Yeah, read this too. And here everyone thought it was offset language. This seems more legitimate to me. With his positional flexibility it may affect that number too.

    @mld-woody said:

    Yeah, read this too. And here everyone thought it was offset language. This seems more legitimate to me. With his positional flexibility it may affect that number too.

    Offset language may also be an issue....its just that right now it is not the big issue. Guaranteed money and signing bonus payable upfront were the big issues with Bosa last year....who had the same agent. But offset language was also an issue.

  • We just need to say sign it or wait another year plus we get he pick back.

    @one-post said:

    We just need to say sign it or wait another year plus we get he pick back.

    WTF do you mean we get the pick back? Like hell.

  • @miktoxic said:

    well if he doesn't live up to expectations......ooooofff.

    woody will be hiding under the covers for years.

    I'm going to take all of the credit if he succeeds. I guess I have to take the blame if he doesn't

    @mld-woody said:

    I'm going to take all of the credit if he succeeds. I guess I have to take the blame if he doesn't

    We already have said we hold you personally responsible... 😄

  • I, for one, will be delighted to give Woody 'credit' WHEN Peppers succeeds...

  • Yeah, read this too. And here everyone thought it was offset language. This seems more legitimate to me. With his positional flexibility it may affect that number too.

    @mld-woody said:

    Yeah, read this too. And here everyone thought it was offset language. This seems more legitimate to me. With his positional flexibility it may affect that number too.

    Ah, it will get done. The dollar amount they're haggling over is peanuts compared to Garrett's contract.

  • "One said:

    He's a season ticket holder doubt if he's trolling the Browns forum. He's being truthful sorry if it bumped your vagina too hard.

    Oh, so he's just an idiot. Thanks for clearing that up.

    @mld-woody said:

    Oh, so he's just an idiot. Thanks for clearing that up.

    No that be on your end.