Skip to content

Gerbil Peppers Signs

The Browns Board
208 37 5.5k
  • @canton-dawg said:

    That was a very Nostradamus like prediction Mud...say hello to Mentor's newest millionaire!

    IMG_0168.JPG

    Fag

    gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by gumby73
    #91

    @wargograw said:

    Fag

    MamasBoy..Bears camp started yesterday(smile Mitch) "If" Pepp's agent wants to hear the numbers on Gareon Conley contract? Oakland's Camp starts 7-24..Browns report 7-23..Tick Tock..

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #92

    I don't worry about Peppers' contract, who plays RT or Garrett's foot until first day of practice next week when first live reports come in from the BrownsBoard attendees. 😁

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #93

    Who do we have that would play instead? Nacua...or something like that? (Perhap.....even as a UDFA he could prove to be better...it does happen.)

  • In the sense that every team goes out on a limb when they draft a player, sure.

    ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #94

    @mld-woody said:

    In the sense that every team goes out on a limb when they draft a player, sure.

    No Woody. It was a little more than that.

    I am beginning to wonder if he isn't clean yet and is holding off on signing the contract to avoid a drug test at this time.

  • In the sense that every team goes out on a limb when they draft a player, sure.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #95

    @mld-woody said:

    In the sense that every team goes out on a limb when they draft a player, sure.

    You are clearly comfortable completely discounting the "diluted fail". To varying degrees I and others here are not.

  • @mld-woody said:

    In the sense that every team goes out on a limb when they draft a player, sure.

    You are clearly comfortable completely discounting the "diluted fail". To varying degrees I and others here are not.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #96

    @tour2ma said:

    You are clearly comfortable completely discounting the "diluted fail". To varying degrees I and others here are not.

    The NFL is not comfortable with it.

  • @mld-woody said:

    In the sense that every team goes out on a limb when they draft a player, sure.

    No Woody. It was a little more than that.

    I am beginning to wonder if he isn't clean yet and is holding off on signing the contract to avoid a drug test at this time.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #97

    @ballpeen said:

    I am beginning to wonder if he isn't clean yet and is holding off on signing the contract to avoid a drug test at this time.

    Interesting take, but given that it's been almost three months since his "fail" was announced presumably putting him on his best behavior, if there was a need to do so, he'd certainly be clear of any positive by now.

  • @ballpeen said:

    I am beginning to wonder if he isn't clean yet and is holding off on signing the contract to avoid a drug test at this time.

    Interesting take, but given that it's been almost three months since his "fail" was announced presumably putting him on his best behavior, if there was a need to do so, he'd certainly be clear of any positive by now.

    ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #98

    @tour2ma said:

    Interesting take, but given that it's been almost three months since his "fail" was announced presumably putting him on his best behavior, if there was a need to do so, he'd certainly be clear of any positive by now.

    I agree, unless something happened.

  • TopDawg31T TopDawg31 wrote on last edited by
    #99

    I think he just doesn't want to be here, check his Twitter not a mention of the nfl or being a brown. Piece of shit I say he is.

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by calfoxwc

    sorry if this was posted back then, but this doesn't help him want to be here...

    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2017/05/12/browns-jabrill-peppers-says-radio-hosts-drug-allegations-are-wrong/?utm_term=.f7bdbe83b4f5

    but that was back in May. I believe he will be at training camp the first week, no problem.

    but also, in May:

    http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2017/05/browns_jabrill_peppers_ive_nev.html

    "Definitely, definitely a sense of gratitude to them just because they believed in me with all of the negative going on and believing in my play,'' he said on draft night. "I'm definitely indebted into being the best person and player I can be. I promised Coach Jackson that I will do so."

  • OldBrownsFanO OldBrownsFan wrote on last edited by

    "Definitely, definitely a sense of gratitude to them just because they believed in me with all of the negative going on and believing in my play,'' he said on draft night. "I'm definitely indebted into being the best person and player I can be. I promised Coach Jackson that I will do so."

    Talk is cheap. Actions speak louder than words.

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    Its all about the Benjamins.

  • @ballpeen said:

    I am beginning to wonder if he isn't clean yet and is holding off on signing the contract to avoid a drug test at this time.

    Interesting take, but given that it's been almost three months since his "fail" was announced presumably putting him on his best behavior, if there was a need to do so, he'd certainly be clear of any positive by now.

    gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by gumby73

    @tour2ma said:

    Interesting take, but given that it's been almost three months since his "fail" was announced presumably putting him on his best behavior, if there was a need to do so, he'd certainly be clear of any positive by now.

    @ballpeen said:

    I agree, unless something happened.

    From maybe my non-understanding of a rookie OTA Waiver (that i have never heard of) Peppers skipped the 1st day of Rookie OTA's. But after looking up this so called NFL waiver that Peppers signed day 2 of OTA's,it seems to only protect against injury like a insurance policy? But also through reading a lot of misleading articles, I thought at that point Peppers had to give a NFL drug sample? Yes/No/maybe? http://thelakeandeswave.com/2017/05/15/browns-peppers-signs-participation-agreement-for-minicamp.html (Enjoy 13 cheerleader blunder's on bottom of site & paragraph 2) Am going to dilute something 😆

  • @canton-dawg said:

    That was a very Nostradamus like prediction Mud...say hello to Mentor's newest millionaire!

    IMG_0168.JPG

    Fag

    Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by

    @wargograw said:

    Millionaire Fag

    FYP

  • I think he just doesn't want to be here, check his Twitter not a mention of the nfl or being a brown. Piece of shit I say he is.

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by

    @topdawg31 said:

    I think he just doesn't want to be here, check his Twitter not a mention of the nfl or being a brown. Piece of shit I say he is.

    Still trolling I see

  • @topdawg31 said:

    I think he just doesn't want to be here, check his Twitter not a mention of the nfl or being a brown. Piece of shit I say he is.

    Still trolling I see

    TopDawg31T TopDawg31 wrote on last edited by

    @mld-woody said:

    Still trolling I see

    nah just speaking my mind on a turd from that team up north. Someone who feels entitled, will hold out then come in here and suck just like every player that comes from that shit hole up north.
  • @mld-woody said:

    Still trolling I see

    nah just speaking my mind on a turd from that team up north. Someone who feels entitled, will hold out then come in here and suck just like every player that comes from that shit hole up north.
    gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by gumby73

    @topdawg31 said:

    will hold out then come in here and suck just like every player that comes from that shit hole up north.

    Really? In his 3rd season he's the next Black John Lynch imo..If not I'll get your next bottle of Maddawg 2020..Ain't no tell'n what Williams has in mind for Buzz- lite-year & Woody 😎

  • @topdawg31 said:

    will hold out then come in here and suck just like every player that comes from that shit hole up north.

    Really? In his 3rd season he's the next Black John Lynch imo..If not I'll get your next bottle of Maddawg 2020..Ain't no tell'n what Williams has in mind for Buzz- lite-year & Woody 😎

    TopDawg31T TopDawg31 wrote on last edited by

    @gumby73 said:

    Really? In his 3rd season he's the next Black John Lynch imo..If not I'll get your next bottle of Maddawg 2020..Ain't no tell'n what Williams has in mind for Buzz- light-year & Woody 😎

    I hope I'm wrong, I root for the name on the front not the back, but any player that holds out when holdouts don't exist anymore is a piece of shit til he proves otherwise.
  • @mld-woody said:

    Still trolling I see

    nah just speaking my mind on a turd from that team up north. Someone who feels entitled, will hold out then come in here and suck just like every player that comes from that shit hole up north.
    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by

    @topdawg31 said:

    nah just speaking my mind on a turd from that team up north. Someone who feels entitled, will hold out then come in here and suck just like every player that comes from that shit hole up north.

    Good to see every browns / OSU fan giving him a fair shake like we knew they would....

  • @gumby73 said:

    Really? In his 3rd season he's the next Black John Lynch imo..If not I'll get your next bottle of Maddawg 2020..Ain't no tell'n what Williams has in mind for Buzz- light-year & Woody 😎

    I hope I'm wrong, I root for the name on the front not the back, but any player that holds out when holdouts don't exist anymore is a piece of shit til he proves otherwise.
    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    @topdawg31 said:

    I hope I'm wrong, I root for the name on the front not the back, but any player that holds out when holdouts don't exist anymore is a piece of shit til he proves otherwise.

    He's not a holdout to me until he is not there on the practice field next week with the rest of the team. Let's not condemn before the court even opens.