Gerbil Peppers Signs
-
I am beginning to wonder if he isn't clean yet and is holding off on signing the contract to avoid a drug test at this time.
Interesting take, but given that it's been almost three months since his "fail" was announced presumably putting him on his best behavior, if there was a need to do so, he'd certainly be clear of any positive by now.
Interesting take, but given that it's been almost three months since his "fail" was announced presumably putting him on his best behavior, if there was a need to do so, he'd certainly be clear of any positive by now.
I agree, unless something happened.
From maybe my non-understanding of a rookie OTA Waiver (that i have never heard of) Peppers skipped the 1st day of Rookie OTA's. But after looking up this so called NFL waiver that Peppers signed day 2 of OTA's,it seems to only protect against injury like a insurance policy? But also through reading a lot of misleading articles, I thought at that point Peppers had to give a NFL drug sample? Yes/No/maybe? http://thelakeandeswave.com/2017/05/15/browns-peppers-signs-participation-agreement-for-minicamp.html (Enjoy 13 cheerleader blunder's on bottom of site & paragraph 2) Am going to dilute something

-
That was a very Nostradamus like prediction Mud...say hello to Mentor's newest millionaire!
Fag
Millionaire Fag
FYP
-
I think he just doesn't want to be here, check his Twitter not a mention of the nfl or being a brown. Piece of shit I say he is.
I think he just doesn't want to be here, check his Twitter not a mention of the nfl or being a brown. Piece of shit I say he is.
Still trolling I see
-
I think he just doesn't want to be here, check his Twitter not a mention of the nfl or being a brown. Piece of shit I say he is.
Still trolling I see
nah just speaking my mind on a turd from that team up north. Someone who feels entitled, will hold out then come in here and suck just like every player that comes from that shit hole up north.Still trolling I see
-
nah just speaking my mind on a turd from that team up north. Someone who feels entitled, will hold out then come in here and suck just like every player that comes from that shit hole up north.Still trolling I see
will hold out then come in here and suck just like every player that comes from that shit hole up north.
Really? In his 3rd season he's the next Black John Lynch imo..If not I'll get your next bottle of Maddawg 2020..Ain't no tell'n what Williams has in mind for Buzz- lite-year & Woody

-
will hold out then come in here and suck just like every player that comes from that shit hole up north.
Really? In his 3rd season he's the next Black John Lynch imo..If not I'll get your next bottle of Maddawg 2020..Ain't no tell'n what Williams has in mind for Buzz- lite-year & Woody

I hope I'm wrong, I root for the name on the front not the back, but any player that holds out when holdouts don't exist anymore is a piece of shit til he proves otherwise.Really? In his 3rd season he's the next Black John Lynch imo..If not I'll get your next bottle of Maddawg 2020..Ain't no tell'n what Williams has in mind for Buzz- light-year & Woody

-
nah just speaking my mind on a turd from that team up north. Someone who feels entitled, will hold out then come in here and suck just like every player that comes from that shit hole up north.Still trolling I see
nah just speaking my mind on a turd from that team up north. Someone who feels entitled, will hold out then come in here and suck just like every player that comes from that shit hole up north.
Good to see every browns / OSU fan giving him a fair shake like we knew they would....
-
I hope I'm wrong, I root for the name on the front not the back, but any player that holds out when holdouts don't exist anymore is a piece of shit til he proves otherwise.Really? In his 3rd season he's the next Black John Lynch imo..If not I'll get your next bottle of Maddawg 2020..Ain't no tell'n what Williams has in mind for Buzz- light-year & Woody

I hope I'm wrong, I root for the name on the front not the back, but any player that holds out when holdouts don't exist anymore is a piece of shit til he proves otherwise.
He's not a holdout to me until he is not there on the practice field next week with the rest of the team. Let's not condemn before the court even opens.
-
nah just speaking my mind on a turd from that team up north. Someone who feels entitled, will hold out then come in here and suck just like every player that comes from that shit hole up north.
Good to see every browns / OSU fan giving him a fair shake like we knew they would....
Good to see every browns / OSU fan giving him a fair shake like we knew they would....
It doesn't matter where he went to school. He is a Cleveland Browns first round draft pick and he needs to get his ass to camp.
-
Clearly it matters to some
-
Clearly it matters to some
You among them.
-
There are 5 unsigned rookie draft picks, 3 of the 5 have the same agent. Can you guess who it is?
-
There are 5 unsigned rookie draft picks, 3 of the 5 have the same agent. Can you guess who it is?
There are 5 unsigned rookie draft picks, 3 of the 5 have the same agent. Can you guess who it is?
John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt?
-
There are 5 unsigned rookie draft picks, 3 of the 5 have the same agent. Can you guess who it is?
There are 5 unsigned rookie draft picks, 3 of the 5 have the same agent. Can you guess who it is?
They have some big name players in their stable. Kuechly, Suh, JJ Watt, Richard Sherman. They're also running the risk of having NFL Front offices steer clear of their players if they keep this crap up nit-picking over nickle dime issues in rookie contracts.
http://brownswire.usatoday.com/2017/07/13/agent-holds-key-to-jabrill-peppers-rookie-holdout/
-
There are 5 unsigned rookie draft picks, 3 of the 5 have the same agent. Can you guess who it is?
They have some big name players in their stable. Kuechly, Suh, JJ Watt, Richard Sherman. They're also running the risk of having NFL Front offices steer clear of their players if they keep this crap up nit-picking over nickle dime issues in rookie contracts.
http://brownswire.usatoday.com/2017/07/13/agent-holds-key-to-jabrill-peppers-rookie-holdout/
They have some big name players in their stable. Kuechly, Suh, JJ Watt, Richard Sherman. They're also running the risk of having NFL Front offices steer clear of their players if they keep this crap up nit-picking over nickle dime issues in rookie contracts.
http://brownswire.usatoday.com/2017/07/13/agent-holds-key-to-jabrill-peppers-rookie-holdout/
The one article says it is up to the agent...this CAA agency. That is Bullshit....it is ultimately up to the player to tell his agent to get a fucking deal done. Who is working for who?
And, I believe what you say HAS happened in the past. There have been times that teams refuse to draft a player based on which agent he has. (wasn't that the case with Drew Rosenhaus...and why he nearly got drummed out of the agent business?)
-
Clearly it matters to some
You among them.
You among them.
Not to the point that I've already decided hes our savior or a piece of shit. I like the guy, I'm happy we drafted him, but I haven't said anything unreasonable.
-
There are 5 unsigned rookie draft picks, 3 of the 5 have the same agent. Can you guess who it is?
They have some big name players in their stable. Kuechly, Suh, JJ Watt, Richard Sherman. They're also running the risk of having NFL Front offices steer clear of their players if they keep this crap up nit-picking over nickle dime issues in rookie contracts.
http://brownswire.usatoday.com/2017/07/13/agent-holds-key-to-jabrill-peppers-rookie-holdout/
LMAO..Hoorta when you bump into mama peppers on game day get her to log in. Am dying to know what kinda of mama can come up with 41 soon to be millionaire football questions she has asked of all of these agents
.(see ball,tackle ball 16 games X 4 you idiot).Woody we need a full profile on Mrs. MaMa Peppers.. -
You among them.
Not to the point that I've already decided hes our savior or a piece of shit. I like the guy, I'm happy we drafted him, but I haven't said anything unreasonable.
Not to the point that I've already decided hes our savior or a piece of shit. I like the guy, I'm happy we drafted him, but I haven't said anything unreasonable.
The team drafted him with the idea that he 'might' be a special Troy Palamalu type of player.
Wouldn't that be nice?
And if not, being a solid player is fine.
But you've gotta get your ass to camp because there isn't a whole lot of time to get acquainted, get learned, get used to and understand the NFL game and you're roll in it. We've seen it before. If a guy holds out he falls behind and it stunts his growth.
-
-
Not to the point that I've already decided hes our savior or a piece of shit. I like the guy, I'm happy we drafted him, but I haven't said anything unreasonable.
The team drafted him with the idea that he 'might' be a special Troy Palamalu type of player.
Wouldn't that be nice?
And if not, being a solid player is fine.
But you've gotta get your ass to camp because there isn't a whole lot of time to get acquainted, get learned, get used to and understand the NFL game and you're roll in it. We've seen it before. If a guy holds out he falls behind and it stunts his growth.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login