Gerbil Peppers Signs
-
Game of Thrones was about to start so he needed to get it taken care of
-
I bet it's because he was reading our comments in here .
-
Fucking motherfucking eh!!
-
-
Tentatively, I give Woody credit for that.
Seriously, I think he's going to be a star for the Browns.
Can't WAIT.
-
-
All is forgiven now let this defense kick some ass
-
Game of Thrones was about to start so he needed to get it taken care of
When he really "takes the Browns to the SB" I will remove the Wolverine toilet seat..till then, It's Games on Thrones as usual..(some jacka$$ was gunna
game over) -
I like Peppers! He is a Cleveland Brown!! One of the most Dynamic and versatile players in college football! Greg Williams will make him a serious contender for rookie Defensive player of the year
-
Peppers IS SIGNED per Cleveland Browns official site!
http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/
Imagine Josh Cribbs with REAL Coaches who will utilize his talents.
Mike
-
-
Tentatively, I give Woody credit for that.
Seriously, I think he's going to be a star for the Browns.
Can't WAIT.
-
Here's the problem for the Browns. They get the #1 overall and a fully guaranteed contract goes out to him.
So now every Brown's 1st rounder thinks they also deserve their lower amount fully guaranteed as well.
Tough shit. You are not the #1 overall and closer to the top of the 2nd than you are the top of the 1st. Sign it.
Here's the problem for the Browns. They get the #1 overall and a fully guaranteed contract goes out to him.
So now every Brown's 1st rounder thinks they also deserve their lower amount fully guaranteed as well.
Tough shit. You are not the #1 overall and closer to the top of the 2nd than you are the top of the 1st. Sign it.
I will take full credit since he signed right after this comment.
:lol:
:lol:Alrighty then. Time for some real defensive football in NE Ohio!!!!!

-
I'm hoping our 1st round draft pick isn't thinking, "man I better get paid since my career might be just 3 years".
Injuries happen
Injuries happen
Especially if you're out of shape because of skipping training camp...
WSS
-
Now that the last chicken has been signed, take the poll.
http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2017/07/cleveland_browns_have_changed.html
-
This is so big for us. We have nothing to worry about except playing football. Josh Gordon is a non-issue to me, and all we have to do is stay healthy and work hard. Just saw a Twitter post from Pro Football Focus that showed the percentage of safety blitzes by us last year versus the defenses Gregg Williams coached, and we ranked last in the league. We blitzed the safety around 3% of the time, and Williams sent in the safeties around 7%. A giant reason we drafted Peppers...we want to use him in a variety of ways, including going after the QB and blitzing running plays.
-
another giant reason we drafted Garrett and Ogunjobi...
beef up pass rush, still cover, beef up safety? blitz...
this defense is complete with personnel to kick ass.
As much as I admire the Garrett and Peppers additions, I admire the addition of
Ogunjobi just as much. and Nassib and Ogbah, and our lbs and ....
yep, this defense is going to rock.
https://dawgpounddaily.com/2017/05/07/cleveland-browns-larry-ogunjobi/
-
Peppers IS SIGNED per Cleveland Browns official site!
http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/
Imagine Josh Cribbs with REAL Coaches who will utilize his talents.
Mike
Peppers IS SIGNED per Cleveland Browns official site!
http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/
Imagine Josh Cribbs with REAL Coaches who will utilize his talents.
Mike
I didn't see how some of the issues that were involved were resolved....not that it really matters. Just curious. Now no need to worry.
-
Peppers IS SIGNED per Cleveland Browns official site!
http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/
Imagine Josh Cribbs with REAL Coaches who will utilize his talents.
Mike
I didn't see how some of the issues that were involved were resolved....not that it really matters. Just curious. Now no need to worry.
I didn't see how some of the issues that were involved were resolved....not that it really matters. Just curious. Now no need to worry.
We don't know if they were.
In the end, I don't think that Peppers ever intended to holdout. His agent milked it for all he could, maybe they got something, maybe not, but Peppers wasn't going to hold out.
-
Well, here we go.....if the guy can break the return records or Eric Metcalf and Josh Cribbs...and the interception record held by Thom Darden.....then we are all good to go with this guy!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

