Gerbil Peppers Signs
-
Until Peppers actually misses camp or a game, I guess he isnt hurting anything(except maybe his image/likability).....once he starts missing stuff, then it hurts him and the team......
Personally, I'd prefer that he just did what 98% of draftees have already done.....just sign for the pre-determined amount and start earning that 4 year deal they all work toward.....
I was hard on Bosa too(thought he was/is a prick)....but, in his defense, he did prove his worth once he signed and started playing....lets hope Peppers can do the same.....
Until then.....to me.....he has 3 negative strikes:
1) already at stage one in the league drug program
2) last to sign a participation agreement
3) last to sign a contract....
Dont like any of it.....and now, you can add this weeks twitter comment laughing about our speculation on his contract, while he doesnt comment or offer an explanation.....(mocking the fans?).....way to win us over Gerbs.....
Now we're in the middle on July and it doesn't look like there's any progress being made. Of course, he could sign it today for all we know, but we'll see. It wouldn't surprise me AT ALL to see this go into August.
Me either.....he's raising his own bar daily.....better be good.....damn good(in fact)
Well, last year there were people posting the Chargers were the ones penny pinching - Not Bosa and agent. In fairness, they posted articles to back their pov.
Our situation is a little different due to the fact we have 3 different 1st round picks we have to bottleneck into 1 rookie salary cap.
Lots of us were all over Bosa and his dickish ways....before AND after the hold out.....OSU be damned....
Sorry, but not understanding the bottleneck comment.....the money is there and the fact that we drafted 3 in the first has no effect on that what so ever.....
he's on the clock now.....
So is your boy Trubs....Ill wait for your wrath on that one....(though, Ill guess he signs before Peppers does)
So far......253 were drafted......245 have signed......So, the last 8 must be very very special.....
-
The 800lb gorilla in the room you're assuming exists
I'd hardly call it going out on a limb.
NostradaMud?
The 800lb gorilla in the room you're assuming exists
I'd hardly call it going out on a limb.Yeah... it was a limb. That much is inarguable. Now as to the size of the limb and how far out we went...
-
In the sense that every team goes out on a limb when they draft a player, sure.
-
That was a very Nostradamus like prediction Mud...say hello to Mentor's newest millionaire!
Fag
-
That was a very Nostradamus like prediction Mud...say hello to Mentor's newest millionaire!
Fag
Fag
MamasBoy..Bears camp started yesterday(smile Mitch) "If" Pepp's agent wants to hear the numbers on Gareon Conley contract? Oakland's Camp starts 7-24..Browns report 7-23..Tick Tock..
-
I don't worry about Peppers' contract, who plays RT or Garrett's foot until first day of practice next week when first live reports come in from the BrownsBoard attendees.

-
Who do we have that would play instead? Nacua...or something like that? (Perhap.....even as a UDFA he could prove to be better...it does happen.)
-
In the sense that every team goes out on a limb when they draft a player, sure.
No Woody. It was a little more than that.
I am beginning to wonder if he isn't clean yet and is holding off on signing the contract to avoid a drug test at this time.
-
In the sense that every team goes out on a limb when they draft a player, sure.
You are clearly comfortable completely discounting the "diluted fail". To varying degrees I and others here are not.
-
In the sense that every team goes out on a limb when they draft a player, sure.
You are clearly comfortable completely discounting the "diluted fail". To varying degrees I and others here are not.
-
In the sense that every team goes out on a limb when they draft a player, sure.
No Woody. It was a little more than that.
I am beginning to wonder if he isn't clean yet and is holding off on signing the contract to avoid a drug test at this time.
I am beginning to wonder if he isn't clean yet and is holding off on signing the contract to avoid a drug test at this time.
Interesting take, but given that it's been almost three months since his "fail" was announced presumably putting him on his best behavior, if there was a need to do so, he'd certainly be clear of any positive by now.
-
I am beginning to wonder if he isn't clean yet and is holding off on signing the contract to avoid a drug test at this time.
Interesting take, but given that it's been almost three months since his "fail" was announced presumably putting him on his best behavior, if there was a need to do so, he'd certainly be clear of any positive by now.
-
I think he just doesn't want to be here, check his Twitter not a mention of the nfl or being a brown. Piece of shit I say he is.
-
sorry if this was posted back then, but this doesn't help him want to be here...
but that was back in May. I believe he will be at training camp the first week, no problem.
but also, in May:
http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2017/05/browns_jabrill_peppers_ive_nev.html
"Definitely, definitely a sense of gratitude to them just because they believed in me with all of the negative going on and believing in my play,'' he said on draft night. "I'm definitely indebted into being the best person and player I can be. I promised Coach Jackson that I will do so."
-
"Definitely, definitely a sense of gratitude to them just because they believed in me with all of the negative going on and believing in my play,'' he said on draft night. "I'm definitely indebted into being the best person and player I can be. I promised Coach Jackson that I will do so."
Talk is cheap. Actions speak louder than words.
-
Its all about the Benjamins.
-
I am beginning to wonder if he isn't clean yet and is holding off on signing the contract to avoid a drug test at this time.
Interesting take, but given that it's been almost three months since his "fail" was announced presumably putting him on his best behavior, if there was a need to do so, he'd certainly be clear of any positive by now.
Interesting take, but given that it's been almost three months since his "fail" was announced presumably putting him on his best behavior, if there was a need to do so, he'd certainly be clear of any positive by now.
I agree, unless something happened.
From maybe my non-understanding of a rookie OTA Waiver (that i have never heard of) Peppers skipped the 1st day of Rookie OTA's. But after looking up this so called NFL waiver that Peppers signed day 2 of OTA's,it seems to only protect against injury like a insurance policy? But also through reading a lot of misleading articles, I thought at that point Peppers had to give a NFL drug sample? Yes/No/maybe? http://thelakeandeswave.com/2017/05/15/browns-peppers-signs-participation-agreement-for-minicamp.html (Enjoy 13 cheerleader blunder's on bottom of site & paragraph 2) Am going to dilute something

-
That was a very Nostradamus like prediction Mud...say hello to Mentor's newest millionaire!
Fag
Millionaire Fag
FYP
-
I think he just doesn't want to be here, check his Twitter not a mention of the nfl or being a brown. Piece of shit I say he is.
I think he just doesn't want to be here, check his Twitter not a mention of the nfl or being a brown. Piece of shit I say he is.
Still trolling I see
-
I think he just doesn't want to be here, check his Twitter not a mention of the nfl or being a brown. Piece of shit I say he is.
Still trolling I see
nah just speaking my mind on a turd from that team up north. Someone who feels entitled, will hold out then come in here and suck just like every player that comes from that shit hole up north.Still trolling I see
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login