Skip to content

Great deal on Joe Thomas jersey

The Browns Board
12 9 526
  • I got one for Christmas a few years ago...

  • ...they're 'imported'.

    We should all write Haslam a letter telling him (not asking, but telling him) to please pack the new uniforms into a box and send 'em back to the Chinese children that made them. And to do this just as soon as the NFL allows. (actually, the pants can stay) 🙂

  • Holy shit, a Joe Thomas Jersey.

  • Holy shit, a Joe Thomas Jersey.

    @ghoolie said:

    Holy shit, a Joe Thomas Jersey.

    lol......I know....pretty glamorous. But it looks like it's a really well made jersey. And he's quite a deserving player. First ballot shoe-in.

    For $12 more (at the time of this sale) you could get a Bernie Kosar jersey...but it's not the same quality.

  • ...they're 'imported'.

    We should all write Haslam a letter telling him (not asking, but telling him) to please pack the new uniforms into a box and send 'em back to the Chinese children that made them. And to do this just as soon as the NFL allows. (actually, the pants can stay) 🙂

    @orion said:

    ...they're 'imported'.

    We should all write Haslam a letter telling him (not asking, but telling him) to please pack the new uniforms into a box and send 'em back to the Chinese children that made them. And to do this just as soon as the NFL allows. (actually, the pants can stay) 🙂

    I hope you realize Haslam has no say where "official" NFL merchandise is produced. The days of "made in America" clothing are long gone. Go research where Nike makes it's stuff. Didya know 98% of the atletic shoes sold in the United States are imported?

  • @orion said:

    ...they're 'imported'.

    We should all write Haslam a letter telling him (not asking, but telling him) to please pack the new uniforms into a box and send 'em back to the Chinese children that made them. And to do this just as soon as the NFL allows. (actually, the pants can stay) 🙂

    I hope you realize Haslam has no say where "official" NFL merchandise is produced. The days of "made in America" clothing are long gone. Go research where Nike makes it's stuff. Didya know 98% of the atletic shoes sold in the United States are imported?

    @hoorta said:

    I hope you realize Haslam has no say where "official" NFL merchandise is produced.

    Oh yeah. Well aware.

    I'm not telling him to get new uniforms from a different source or anything. I just telling him to get new uniforms and junk these fugly things.

  • @orion said:

    ...they're 'imported'.

    We should all write Haslam a letter telling him (not asking, but telling him) to please pack the new uniforms into a box and send 'em back to the Chinese children that made them. And to do this just as soon as the NFL allows. (actually, the pants can stay) 🙂

    I hope you realize Haslam has no say where "official" NFL merchandise is produced. The days of "made in America" clothing are long gone. Go research where Nike makes it's stuff. Didya know 98% of the atletic shoes sold in the United States are imported?

    @hoorta said:

    I hope you realize Haslam has no say where "official" NFL merchandise is produced. The days of "made in America" clothing are long gone. Go research where Nike makes it's stuff. Didya know 98% of the atletic shoes sold in the United States are imported?

    I think Haslam is a Reotard who doesn't have much say about anything. Seriously, he looked like a lobotomy patient on draft day.

  • I almost pulled the trigger for one, then decide to get the custom name one with 64 on it for our last championship

  • I am willing to bet Joe will be gone before the trade deadline. And why not? He should be on a winning team. I still have a K2 jersey and a Edwards and Joe J. Still wont get rid of my Brennan or Slaughter or Kosar. I wear them all with pride.

  • I don't believe Joe goes anywhere, Lebron he isn't. But if he did, I'll be happy for him and hope he gets

    his superbowl ring. I just want him to stay with the Browns and get it. That is how it's supposed to be done.