Medium interesting Browns stuff
-
-
-
- "Relocation fees to cost Rams, Chargers $645M, Raiders $378M" (ESPN) - "The 29 NFL teams that are staying put will each receive a gross sum of $55.2 million over a period of up to 11 years from the relocation fees associated with the moves..."
Why in hell would the Raiders be given such a discount?? I would raise holy hell if I were the Rams, Chargers.
- "DeAngelo Williams has 4 teams he won’t play for" (SB Nation) - "If the Cowboys, Panthers, Browns, or Jaguars were looking for a veteran backup runner this fall, they’re out of luck. Williams gave his reasons for writing each team off his wish list."
-
- Fozzy Whittaker, RB, Panthers. Age: 28.
- Bobby Rainey, RB, Giants. Age: 29.
- Chris Johnson, RB, Cardinals. Age: 31.
- James Starks, RB, Packers. Age: 31.
- Khiry Robinson, RB, Jets. Age: 27.
- Denard Robinson, RB, Jaguars. Age: 26.
- Jonathan Grimes, RB, Texans. Age: 27.
- Juwan Thompson (RFA), RB, Broncos. Age: 25.
- Ronnie Hillman, RB, Chargers. Age: 25.
- Antonio Andrews (RFA), RB, Titans. Age: 25.
- Justin Forsett, RB, Broncos. Age: 31.
- Stevan Ridley, RB, Jets. Age: 28.
- Zac Stacy, RB, Jets. Age: 26.
- Chase Reynolds, RB, Rams. Age: 29.
- Glenn Winston (RFA), RB, Browns. Age: 28.
- Trey Watts (RFA), RB, Rams. Age: 26.
- Stepfan Taylor, RB, Cardinals. Age: 26.
- Silas Redd (RFA), RB, Redskins. Age: 25.
- Toby Gerhart, RB, Jaguars. Age: 30.
- Reggie Bush, RB, Bills. Age: 32.
ALL of these guys are still out on the street. Any one of them may be preferable to William.
-
Does DBN know they posted a pic of Paz and not Johnson? The same Johnson that has a slightly worse shot at starting at RT than Paz does...
I had just posted the Devalve article in the TE thread.
I guess DeAngelo should be aggressively pursuing a job as a third RB on a team with no post season shot...
-
Deangelo is old as fuck. He wants a ring. Why would this team be on his radar? I perfectly understand his position and quite honestly we don't need him anyway.
-
Deangelo is old as fuck. He wants a ring. Why would this team be on his radar? I perfectly understand his position and quite honestly we don't need him anyway.
Deangelo is old as fuck. He wants a ring. Why would this team be on his radar? I perfectly understand his position and quite honestly we don't need him anyway.
But...he also ruled out the Cowboys and Panthers....two teams....one of which had the best record in football last year (Cowboys...didn't they? At least the best in the NFC)...and the other was just in a Super Bowl a year ago...and still has aspirations. So, clearly he is not motivated by the "wanting a ring" matter. With the Panthers, I believe he played much of his career with them....and they got rid of him....so as far as I can see there the feeling of "not wanting" is mutual. That feeling is also mutual with the Browns.....and correct me if I am wrong, but the Jags also have a corps of good young runners: Leonard Fournette, TJ Yeldon, Chris Ivory....so why would they want this relic?
To me...there is a reason he has no job now....he is too old and not good enough for any NFL to have any interest in him. If ANY team showed an interest in him...he should be grateful.
-
I like Denard Robinson.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login