Skip to content

Browns Board All Time NFL Draft

The Browns Board
180 15 5.1k
  • #3 please.

  • I'll take #7

  • I'll take #4

  • I'll take #24

  • 8 participants so far....need 24 more. this is not nearly as hard as our other draft...you just have to choose one guy..or 2 if we don't get enough participants.

  • I'll do it. #5

    My modern team will crush Gipper's vaguely athletic guys from the 40s

  • I'll do it. #5

    My modern team will crush Gipper's vaguely athletic guys from the 40s

    @mld-woody said:

    I'll do it. #5

    My modern team will crush Gipper's vaguely athletic guys from the 40s

    You don't get a team, you get one or two players. And name me anyone that has ever played that is capable of crushing Jim Brown....IF that is who I decide to choose (not guaranteeing it at this point). And what if I decide to crush Boo's dreams by taking Tom Brady first? He IS one of 3-4 that I am considering. (Its good to be the king and holding the #1 pick). Are you going to brag about crushing Tom Brady? HAH! 😮

  • Well I would take Brady if he's there at 5. Arguably the greatest player in NFL history

  • Gimme #6

  • We should do SEVEN rounds and then at the end compare our assembled teams and run a vote on which team the forum thinks is the best 7 man team?

  • If we end up with two each, then give me #32 as well. I like the idea of choosing "Mr. Irrelevant" 😁

  • We should do SEVEN rounds and then at the end compare our assembled teams and run a vote on which team the forum thinks is the best 7 man team?

    @poeticg said:

    We should do SEVEN rounds and then at the end compare our assembled teams and run a vote on which team the forum thinks is the best 7 man team?

    I am having enough trouble getting people to sign on to do one round.

  • If we end up with two each, then give me #32 as well. I like the idea of choosing "Mr. Irrelevant" 😁

    @texasag1969 said:

    If we end up with two each, then give me #32 as well. I like the idea of choosing "Mr. Irrelevant" 😁

    I think I will go ahead and start letting people sign up for a second pick. Not sure why some people who are posting regularly are not signing up for this very simple venture.

  • @texasag1969 said:

    If we end up with two each, then give me #32 as well. I like the idea of choosing "Mr. Irrelevant" 😁

    I think I will go ahead and start letting people sign up for a second pick. Not sure why some people who are posting regularly are not signing up for this very simple venture.

    @the-gipper said:

    I think I will go ahead and start letting people sign up for a second pick. Not sure why some people who are posting regularly are not signing up for this very simple venture.

    Maybe because you left folks like me off of your original list?

    Put me down, I'm in.

  • @the-gipper said:

    I think I will go ahead and start letting people sign up for a second pick. Not sure why some people who are posting regularly are not signing up for this very simple venture.

    Maybe because you left folks like me off of your original list?

    Put me down, I'm in.

    @bob806 said:

    Maybe because you left folks like me off of your original list?

    Put me down, I'm in.

    I didn't leave anyone off. My original list has been updated the whole way as people signed up. The only name on the original list was my own...then I added Boo...because his thread inspired this one.

    I will put you down in the next slot. #9 pick. Let me know if you want another one.

  • Well I would take Brady if he's there at 5. Arguably the greatest player in NFL history

    @mld-woody said:

    Well I would take Brady if he's there at 5. Arguably the greatest player in NFL history

    Arguably....and because of that I don't think he makes it to #5.

  • @texasag1969 said:

    If we end up with two each, then give me #32 as well. I like the idea of choosing "Mr. Irrelevant" 😁

    I think I will go ahead and start letting people sign up for a second pick. Not sure why some people who are posting regularly are not signing up for this very simple venture.

    @the-gipper said:

    I think I will go ahead and start letting people sign up for a second pick. Not sure why some people who are posting regularly are not signing up for this very simple venture.

    Because it's pointless.

  • @the-gipper said:

    I think I will go ahead and start letting people sign up for a second pick. Not sure why some people who are posting regularly are not signing up for this very simple venture.

    Because it's pointless.

    @wargograw said:

    Because it's pointless.

    But your head isn't.

    flat,800x800,075,f.jpg

  • I'll take a late rounder like 25 if we end up doing two

  • I'll take 14 for a second pick...