Browns Board All Time NFL Draft
-
So, is this it for this thread?
-
No one else wants to post a pick? How about this one....following TexasAg's lead. With the #37 pick in the All Time NFL draft, the selection is:
Fritz Pollard QB Akron Pros
The first listed QB to ever win an NFL title....right here in my town. And he was black.

-
Looks like the season has started Gip. Last one for me. No list is complete without CB Neon Deion Sanders SB winner @ both SF and Dallas
-
@boo-fagley said:
I select...NE TE Gronk
He is on pace to break all records and be the GOAT.
You're frighteningly dull
-
@boo-fagley said:
I select...NE TE Gronk
He is on pace to break all records and be the GOAT.
You're frighteningly dull
You're frighteningly dull
Maybe so....but now it is your turn to equate with him. Go ahead and make a pick.
-
With the 40th pick in the NFL All Time Draft, the selection is:
OJ Simpson RB Buffalo Bills !!!
And come October 1st, OJ will be on the run again.
-
-
I think it's supposed to be my pick if I counted the order right...
Can I draft Paul Brown for Head Coach??
-
-
-
With the 42d pick in the All Time NFL draft:
Dan Marino QB Miami Dolphins
-
-
With the 44th pick the choice is:
Merlin Olsen DT LA Rams
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login