Browns Board All Time NFL Draft
-
If we end up with two each, then give me #32 as well. I like the idea of choosing "Mr. Irrelevant"

I think I will go ahead and start letting people sign up for a second pick. Not sure why some people who are posting regularly are not signing up for this very simple venture.
I think I will go ahead and start letting people sign up for a second pick. Not sure why some people who are posting regularly are not signing up for this very simple venture.
Because it's pointless.
-
I think I will go ahead and start letting people sign up for a second pick. Not sure why some people who are posting regularly are not signing up for this very simple venture.
Because it's pointless.
-
I'll take a late rounder like 25 if we end up doing two
-
I think I will go ahead and start letting people sign up for a second pick. Not sure why some people who are posting regularly are not signing up for this very simple venture.
Because it's pointless.
Because it's pointless.
Half the threads here are pointless so come on and play the game.

-
Because it's pointless.
Half the threads here are pointless so come on and play the game.

Half the threads here are pointless so come on and play the game.

Half? More like 99%. I mean, it could be this as a bit of entertainment or more interminable stupid threads arguing over QBs that pretty much all suck anyway.
-
Half the threads here are pointless so come on and play the game.

Half? More like 99%. I mean, it could be this as a bit of entertainment or more interminable stupid threads arguing over QBs that pretty much all suck anyway.
Half? More like 99%. I mean, it could be this as a bit of entertainment or more interminable stupid threads arguing over QBs that pretty much all suck anyway.
I'm on a kind streak today other than riding the traitor in the W.H.

-
Just as a reference....this from just 3-4 days ago, listing the 10 greatest players of all time.:
http://www.cheatsheet.com/sports/10-greatest-nfl-players-of-all-%C2%ADtime.html/?a=viewall
While undoubtedly a nice list, there are some flaws: Otto Graham in not in there...and Tom Brady is only ranked #9. Unitas and Montana ranked ahead of both of them.
I think what will happen is that I will get this party started on Monday. That way all y'all have the whole weekend to sign up to make a pick or two.
-
I will proceed to get this started today And how about we do it this way: 11 people have signed up in this order:
1. The Gipper plus #12 and #23
2. Boo... gets #2...if he wants it. plus #13 and #24
3. Texas Ag plus #14 and #25
4. Ghoolie plus #15 and #26
5. MLD Woody plus #16 and #27
6. Marcus plus #17 and #28
7. Poetic G plus #18 and #29
8. Come On Man plus #19 and #30
9. Bob806 plus #20 and #31
10. Suomi plus #21 and #32
11. Browns Mopar plus #22 and #31
What we will do is to just carry that order out through a 33 pick round (rather than 32). so that each of the 11 have 3 picks, if they want, so I will have #12, Boo #13 etc. see above for the picks each of you has.
If no objections, can we do it this way? I will start today around noon..or before.
-
OK, Time to get this party started:
With the First overall pick of the All Time NFL back.....the choice is:
Jim Brown, Running Back, Cleveland Browns
It seems like you may think that this was a foregone conclusion....given that I am a Browns fan and a idolator of Jim Brown...but it was not that simple. I fully considered at least 3 other players: another Brown: Otto Graham (and I was thisclose to picking him...plus Jerry Rice and Tom Brady.) But I guess in the end you can say that I went with my heart.
Boo is "on the clock".
-
Boy I sure wanted #32 so I could pick #32 OJ Simpson. LOL!!
:lol: -
Boo Fagley has been on the board a lot today, and I have twice asked him to make his pick...but he has failed to do so....so the hell with him. I will make it for him, choosing whom I think he would take here
With the #2 overall pick of the All Time NFL draft the selection the choice is:
Tom Brady, QB New England Patriots
TexasAg is on the clock
-
#3 Got to go with Lawrence Taylor, LB NY Giants
-
Message to Ghoolie as next up for #4.
-
Message to Ghoolie as next up for #4.
Message to Ghoolie as next up for #4.
Gobbledygook would select-- Fran d F'n man Tarkington...carry on

-
Message to Ghoolie as next up for #4.
Gobbledygook would select-- Fran d F'n man Tarkington...carry on

-
I will proceed to get this started today And how about we do it this way: 11 people have signed up in this order:
1. The Gipper plus #12 and #23
2. Boo... gets #2...if he wants it. plus #13 and #24
3. Texas Ag plus #14 and #25
4. Ghoolie plus #15 and #26
5. MLD Woody plus #16 and #27
6. Marcus plus #17 and #28
7. Poetic G plus #18 and #29
8. Come On Man plus #19 and #30
9. Bob806 plus #20 and #31
10. Suomi plus #21 and #32
11. Browns Mopar plus #22 and #31
What we will do is to just carry that order out through a 33 pick round (rather than 32). so that each of the 11 have 3 picks, if they want, so I will have #12, Boo #13 etc. see above for the picks each of you has.
If no objections, can we do it this way? I will start today around noon..or before.
I will proceed to get this started today And how about we do it this way: 11 people have signed up in this order:
1. The Gipper plus #12 and #23
2. Boo... gets #2...if he wants it. plus #13 and #24
3. Texas Ag plus #14 and #25
4. Ghoolie plus #15 and #26
5. MLD Woody plus #16 and #27
6. Marcus plus #17 and #28
7. Poetic G plus #18 and #29
8. Come On Man plus #19 and #30
9. Bob806 plus #20 and #31
10. Suomi plus #21 and #32
11. Browns Mopar plus #22 and #31
What we will do is to just carry that order out through a 33 pick round (rather than 32). so that each of the 11 have 3 picks, if they want, so I will have #12, Boo #13 etc. see above for the picks each of you has.
If no objections, can we do it this way? I will start today around noon..or before.
#4 Terry Bradshaw #15 Mike Webster # 26 John Kolb
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
