Browns Board All Time NFL Draft
-
I will proceed to get this started today And how about we do it this way: 11 people have signed up in this order:
1. The Gipper plus #12 and #23
2. Boo... gets #2...if he wants it. plus #13 and #24
3. Texas Ag plus #14 and #25
4. Ghoolie plus #15 and #26
5. MLD Woody plus #16 and #27
6. Marcus plus #17 and #28
7. Poetic G plus #18 and #29
8. Come On Man plus #19 and #30
9. Bob806 plus #20 and #31
10. Suomi plus #21 and #32
11. Browns Mopar plus #22 and #31
What we will do is to just carry that order out through a 33 pick round (rather than 32). so that each of the 11 have 3 picks, if they want, so I will have #12, Boo #13 etc. see above for the picks each of you has.
If no objections, can we do it this way? I will start today around noon..or before.
-
OK, Time to get this party started:
With the First overall pick of the All Time NFL back.....the choice is:
Jim Brown, Running Back, Cleveland Browns
It seems like you may think that this was a foregone conclusion....given that I am a Browns fan and a idolator of Jim Brown...but it was not that simple. I fully considered at least 3 other players: another Brown: Otto Graham (and I was thisclose to picking him...plus Jerry Rice and Tom Brady.) But I guess in the end you can say that I went with my heart.
Boo is "on the clock".
-
Boy I sure wanted #32 so I could pick #32 OJ Simpson. LOL!!
:lol: -
Boo Fagley has been on the board a lot today, and I have twice asked him to make his pick...but he has failed to do so....so the hell with him. I will make it for him, choosing whom I think he would take here
With the #2 overall pick of the All Time NFL draft the selection the choice is:
Tom Brady, QB New England Patriots
TexasAg is on the clock
-
#3 Got to go with Lawrence Taylor, LB NY Giants
-
Message to Ghoolie as next up for #4.
-
Message to Ghoolie as next up for #4.
Message to Ghoolie as next up for #4.
Gobbledygook would select-- Fran d F'n man Tarkington...carry on

-
Message to Ghoolie as next up for #4.
Gobbledygook would select-- Fran d F'n man Tarkington...carry on

-
I will proceed to get this started today And how about we do it this way: 11 people have signed up in this order:
1. The Gipper plus #12 and #23
2. Boo... gets #2...if he wants it. plus #13 and #24
3. Texas Ag plus #14 and #25
4. Ghoolie plus #15 and #26
5. MLD Woody plus #16 and #27
6. Marcus plus #17 and #28
7. Poetic G plus #18 and #29
8. Come On Man plus #19 and #30
9. Bob806 plus #20 and #31
10. Suomi plus #21 and #32
11. Browns Mopar plus #22 and #31
What we will do is to just carry that order out through a 33 pick round (rather than 32). so that each of the 11 have 3 picks, if they want, so I will have #12, Boo #13 etc. see above for the picks each of you has.
If no objections, can we do it this way? I will start today around noon..or before.
I will proceed to get this started today And how about we do it this way: 11 people have signed up in this order:
1. The Gipper plus #12 and #23
2. Boo... gets #2...if he wants it. plus #13 and #24
3. Texas Ag plus #14 and #25
4. Ghoolie plus #15 and #26
5. MLD Woody plus #16 and #27
6. Marcus plus #17 and #28
7. Poetic G plus #18 and #29
8. Come On Man plus #19 and #30
9. Bob806 plus #20 and #31
10. Suomi plus #21 and #32
11. Browns Mopar plus #22 and #31
What we will do is to just carry that order out through a 33 pick round (rather than 32). so that each of the 11 have 3 picks, if they want, so I will have #12, Boo #13 etc. see above for the picks each of you has.
If no objections, can we do it this way? I will start today around noon..or before.
#4 Terry Bradshaw #15 Mike Webster # 26 John Kolb
-
I will proceed to get this started today And how about we do it this way: 11 people have signed up in this order:
1. The Gipper plus #12 and #23
2. Boo... gets #2...if he wants it. plus #13 and #24
3. Texas Ag plus #14 and #25
4. Ghoolie plus #15 and #26
5. MLD Woody plus #16 and #27
6. Marcus plus #17 and #28
7. Poetic G plus #18 and #29
8. Come On Man plus #19 and #30
9. Bob806 plus #20 and #31
10. Suomi plus #21 and #32
11. Browns Mopar plus #22 and #31
What we will do is to just carry that order out through a 33 pick round (rather than 32). so that each of the 11 have 3 picks, if they want, so I will have #12, Boo #13 etc. see above for the picks each of you has.
If no objections, can we do it this way? I will start today around noon..or before.
#4 Terry Bradshaw #15 Mike Webster # 26 John Kolb
-
I will proceed to get this started today And how about we do it this way: 11 people have signed up in this order:
1. The Gipper plus #12 and #23
2. Boo... gets #2...if he wants it. plus #13 and #24
3. Texas Ag plus #14 and #25
4. Ghoolie plus #15 and #26
5. MLD Woody plus #16 and #27
6. Marcus plus #17 and #28
7. Poetic G plus #18 and #29
8. Come On Man plus #19 and #30
9. Bob806 plus #20 and #31
10. Suomi plus #21 and #32
11. Browns Mopar plus #22 and #31
What we will do is to just carry that order out through a 33 pick round (rather than 32). so that each of the 11 have 3 picks, if they want, so I will have #12, Boo #13 etc. see above for the picks each of you has.
If no objections, can we do it this way? I will start today around noon..or before.
#4 Terry Bradshaw #15 Mike Webster # 26 John Kolb
#4 Terry Bradshaw #15 Mike Webster # 26 John Kolb
You only get one at this point. If those other guys are not chosen before your next turn comes up, I will put them in for your picks. If they are chosen, you would have to pick again. (though I think you might be safe)
Woody is on the clock (and Brady is gone).
-
LOL
Yeah it was kind of funny picking the two squealer OLs.

-
LOL
Yeah it was kind of funny picking the two squealer OLs.

Yeah it was kind of funny picking the two squealer OLs.

They were good players. Webster could arguably be among the 33 best to play...or at least one of the best OCs. Kolb, no. Good, yes...top 33 ever? Nyet.
-
I'll do it. #5
My modern team will crush Gipper's vaguely athletic guys from the 40s
Woody's turn...some of the greatest players left include Don Hutson, Sid Luckman, Otto Graham. They are there for you to choose. (oooh, yea...they are all from the 40s/30s....gulp).
-
-
he would be a soccer fanHe was around because he posted some fucking soccer thread. OMFG!
-
How long before we call the pick for Woody?
I don't know. He HAS been on the board and posted in other threads.
I mean...this is just such a hard freeking task....to choose any player from the history of the game except for the 4 already chosen. I mean, the intense scrutiny and labor it takes to get this done is mind boggling. Jesus.
If he does not make a pick by noon....YOU go ahead and make one.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login