Skip to content

Browns Board All Time NFL Draft

The Browns Board
180 15 5.1k
  • PM sent to the recalcitrant Woody. 😛

    @texasag1969 said:

    PM sent to the recalcitrant Woody. 😛

    I already said that PoG could take his pick...but he has not showed up yet either to do so.

  • PM worked. Forgot I was supposed to be checking this thread

    I pick Tom B.... Oh shit. Ummm

    I refuse to take any dated players. We play in a modern, passing league now. So I am taking the best receiver of all time

    Randy Moss

  • PM worked. Forgot I was supposed to be checking this thread

    I pick Tom B.... Oh shit. Ummm

    I refuse to take any dated players. We play in a modern, passing league now. So I am taking the best receiver of all time

    Randy Moss

    @mld-woody said:

    PM worked. Forgot I was supposed to be checking this thread

    I pick Tom B.... Oh shit. Ummm

    I refuse to take any dated players. We play in a modern, passing league now. So I am taking the best receiver of all time

    Randy Moss

    Lots might think that another guy is the best of all time...and I don't they think he is dated.

    On the other hand....I could give you Tom B.......as in Tom Brookshier 😁

    https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/B/BrooTo00.htm

    Marcus is up.

  • Nah, I'm going Moss over Rice. Maybe both later? Who knows

  • Nah, I'm going Moss over Rice. Maybe both later? Who knows

    @mld-woody said:

    Nah, I'm going Moss over Rice. Maybe both later? Who knows

    I would not expect Rice to last until your next turn.

  • Moss over Rice? You insane?

  • I pick Joe Montana SF 49ers.

  • I'm selecting the GREATEST NFL QB that has ever played the game. Otto Graham, QB of the Browns Dynasty.

    My newborn son was born on July 14th and we named him: Otto Glen Stephenson. 🙂

  • I'm selecting the GREATEST NFL QB that has ever played the game. Otto Graham, QB of the Browns Dynasty.

    My newborn son was born on July 14th and we named him: Otto Glen Stephenson. 🙂

    @poeticg said:

    I'm selecting the GREATEST NFL QB that has ever played the game. Otto Graham, QB of the Browns Dynasty.

    My newborn son was born on July 14th and we named him: Otto Glen Stephenson. 🙂

    That a Boy Poe!! Tell'em how it is! THE DAMN GREATEST QB EVER!!.Otto-Otto-Otto!!.& don't you forget it.. High five on that newBorn!! Otto BEST DAMN NAME IN THE LAND..Congrats!! (wheres my air horn?)

  • @boo-fagley said:

    If he worked harder, Moss would have been better than Rice

    I actually agree with this. Moss' talent with Rice's work ethic would have been insane
  • Who better to dominate a bunch of average athletes from the 1940s than Randy Moss?

  • @boo-fagley said:

    Moss took plays off. The Jets said that "they could tell the ball wasnt going to be a pass play to Moss because he didnt bother to sell the route" Moss would stroll back to the huddle when he wanted.NE put up with his crap because he was Randy Moss.

    Jerry Rice said "what drove him was fear of failure." Before he became a pro and famous, Larry Bird used to practice basketball ball in the rain alone back home in Indiana. Later on, someone asked him "why are you always out there in the rain shooting the ball?: Bird said "because I always thought that someone else was working harder than me"

    And Sen. Bill Bradley, who was bright enough to become a Rhodes Scholar from Princeton, also spent 6 hours a day shooting baskets besides spending the rest of his time also studying and going to classes. Championship ring as a starter for the Knicks and eventually a US Senator.

    I think we have another just as dedicated to be the best there is by hard work every possible moment every day-Myles Garrett. I do not expect to ever see him take a play off when fully healthy. My hope is that this is the example he leads the Browns by when they all know as a "star" he could loaf now and then. Bruce Smith is teaching him how to be a pro in every sense of the word. Got to be a spillover effect for the rest of the team.

  • @boo-fagley said:

    If he worked harder, Moss would have been better than Rice

    I actually agree with this. Moss' talent with Rice's work ethic would have been insane

    @comeonman said:

    I actually agree with this. Moss' talent with Rice's work ethic would have been insane

    You were on the clock when you made this post....but you didn't pick. You are still on the clock.

  • I'll motivate Moss by having him match up against the best DBs of all time

  • @comeonman said:

    I actually agree with this. Moss' talent with Rice's work ethic would have been insane

    You were on the clock when you made this post....but you didn't pick. You are still on the clock.

    @the-gipper said:

    You were on the clock when you made this post....but you didn't pick. You are still on the clock.

    My bad Cap. Reggie White with the eighth pick.
  • @boo-fagley said:

    If he worked harder, Moss would have been better than Rice

    But he didn't...

  • I'm selecting the GREATEST NFL QB that has ever played the game. Otto Graham, QB of the Browns Dynasty.

    My newborn son was born on July 14th and we named him: Otto Glen Stephenson. 🙂

    @poeticg said:

    I'm selecting the GREATEST NFL QB that has ever played the game. Otto Graham, QB of the Browns Dynasty.

    My newborn son was born on July 14th and we named him: Otto Glen Stephenson. 🙂

    You didn't put a leather helmet on him did you?

  • Moss over Rice? LMAO. What next Whoopie over Selena Gomez?

  • No one owns all time supremacy at their position like Jerry Rice.

  • I pick Walter Payton