Taking chewing gum off your car paint
-
So I'm driving home today, and pass some beater van with some hillbilly looking fuckers. I heard a small thud, and didn't think anything of it. I get home and I look and the assholes had thrown chewing cum and it splattered over the rear left panel of the car. At first I tried to get it off soap and water, no good. Spread it out even more. So I went on the internet and found the perfect solution. Baby oil. Put some baby oil on a microfiber cloth, and it came right off easily. Just an FYI if you ever need it. Your welcome.
-
Ask your wife, significunt other to apply the baby oil to the car naked while you use it to oil her down.
-
Ask your wife, significunt other to apply the baby oil to the car naked while you use it to oil her down.
Ask your wife, significunt other to apply the baby oil to the car naked while you use it to oil her down.
Sounds good to me, probably not to her though...
-
Ask your wife, significunt other to apply the baby oil to the car naked while you use it to oil her down.
Sounds good to me, probably not to her though...
Sounds good to me, probably not to her though...
Then you handle both the car and her. I mean, no sense in opening the bottle if you can't get a dual purpose out of it, no?
-
@boo-fagley said:
Gum and tar remover. Walmart should have it.
I had an 87 4x4 f150 that I used keep neat as a pin. Every time I washed it I would go over it with gum and tar remover.
Baby Oil works the best. Hardly have to try and it comes off.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login