Skip to content

QB

The Browns Board
69 23 3.2k
  • @gumby73 said:

    New Topic Here.....We now Have 4 QB's..OK, BB QB coaches😉..Who Ya got going WHERE? Does Kessler/Hogan go Home to any LA Teams/Oakland/49'ers/Jags/Jets/Ravens😛? What's your thoughts?  

    I dont see that we have anyone who is trade bait....but Im sure they are investigating that as we speak......in the end, we'll have to waive one and hope we can slide him to the PS....

    If it was me......Kessler would be the guy going......but since it's Hue and Shashi, Ill say it's Hogan who gets the ax.....and I think he'll get picked up before we can say practice squad.....

    @mudfly said:

    I dont see that we have anyone who is trade bait....but Im sure they are investigating that as we speak......in the end, we'll have to waive one and hope we can slide him to the PS....

    If it was me......Kessler would be the guy going......but since it's Hue and Shashi, Ill say it's Hogan who gets the ax.....and I think he'll get picked up before we can say practice squad.....

    Kessler is worse than last year............."trust me". Just drop him. It was a shit pick just like any of us thought when they reached at least 2 levels to get him. They dropped 2 of those WR's so time to move on here too.

  • @mudfly said:

    I dont see that we have anyone who is trade bait....but Im sure they are investigating that as we speak......in the end, we'll have to waive one and hope we can slide him to the PS....

    If it was me......Kessler would be the guy going......but since it's Hue and Shashi, Ill say it's Hogan who gets the ax.....and I think he'll get picked up before we can say practice squad.....

    Kessler is worse than last year............."trust me". Just drop him. It was a shit pick just like any of us thought when they reached at least 2 levels to get him. They dropped 2 of those WR's so time to move on here too.

    @texasag1969 said:

    Kessler is worse than last year............."trust me". Just drop him. It was a shit pick just like any of us thought when they reached at least 2 levels to get him. They dropped 2 of those WR's so time to move on here too.

    I think you are right I think Kessler is out of hereI think you are right I think Kessler is out of here

  • Back down to 3 QB's as Josh Woodward has been released.  I guess we got all the info we needed out of him.

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Kessler is worse than last year............."trust me". Just drop him. It was a shit pick just like any of us thought when they reached at least 2 levels to get him. They dropped 2 of those WR's so time to move on here too.

    I think you are right I think Kessler is out of hereI think you are right I think Kessler is out of here

    @the-gipper said:

    I think you are right I think Kessler is out of hereI think you are right I think Kessler is out of here

    We have to "trust hue" on kessler.

    I trust him and our FO 100%. It's all part of the master plan.

  • @the-gipper said:

    I think you are right I think Kessler is out of hereI think you are right I think Kessler is out of here

    We have to "trust hue" on kessler.

    I trust him and our FO 100%. It's all part of the master plan.

    @stillmotion said:

    We have to "trust hue" on kessler.

    I trust him and our FO 100%. It's all part of the master plan.

    Yeah. Kess IS the most familiar with the offense, could dink & dunk downfield & we do ave a long range kicker. I'm viewing it the same way...part of the "plan".

    Mike

  • Back down to 3 QB's as Josh Woodward has been released.  I guess we got all the info we needed out of him.

    @orion said:

    Back down to 3 QB's as Josh Woodward has been released.  I guess we got all the info we needed out of him.

    I think her was just here while we shopped Kessler for a receiver. No takers I guess. I really thought we might be sending him to the Jags for Hurns. 

  • Keesler for Hurns?

    Grand Theft Sashi...

  • Apparently Kessler is sliding down the ladder of success as Hogan has been named the backup.

    I guess we shouldn't have trusted Hue on that one.

    I wonder what Sashi is going to say the next time Hue asks to make a draft pick.  (if there IS a next time for him)

  • Hogan was the best passer in the preseason along with Brock. Really showed a good understanding of pre-snap. To bad he doesn't have a better arm. Expect him to get a long look this year.