Skip to content

Interesting

Political Discussion
24 6 382
  • Yep. It's because it isn't SNL

  • Yep. It's because it isn't SNL

    @mld-woody said:

    Yep. It's because it isn't SNL

    Yip yip yip.

    So what in your mind is incorrect?

    WSS

  • Nope. I'm mad it's not SNL. My long standing history of only posting left wing sources on here shows that. Totally

  • Nope. I'm mad it's not SNL. My long standing history of only posting left wing sources on here shows that. Totally

    @mld-woody said:

    Nope. I'm mad it's not SNL. My long standing history of only posting left wing sources on here shows that. Totally

    Actually it's your longstanding process of not saying anything about whatever the article is besides bitching that you don't like the source whether you know anything about it or not.

    WSS

  • yep. it's the pecking that makes him a woodpecker.

  • @mld-woody said:

    Nope. I'm mad it's not SNL. My long standing history of only posting left wing sources on here shows that. Totally

    Actually it's your longstanding process of not saying anything about whatever the article is besides bitching that you don't like the source whether you know anything about it or not.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Actually it's your longstanding process of not saying anything about whatever the article is besides bitching that you don't like the source whether you know anything about it or not.

    WSS

    It's not SNL. I can't stand it.

  • @fairhooker11 said:

    you probably didnt like or watch Dinesh D'souza Hillarys America?

    Carol Swain was one of his interviews used to show this point also.

    Who, me? I like him but I don't think his movies are very interesting even though I tend to agree with him.

    On the other hand Michael Moore's films are pretty entertaining even though they are by-and-large bullshit.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Who, me? I like him but I don't think his movies are very interesting even though I tend to agree with him.

    On the other hand Michael Moore's films are pretty entertaining even though they are by-and-large bullshit.

    WSS

    I know - but he was like the champion speaking out politically in a bleak 8 year long road into hell....

    and the outlook of more

  • Woody's more of a John Oliver type anyway

  • Woody's more of a John Oliver type anyway

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Woody's more of a John Oliver type anyway

    Or South Park.

    WSS

  • I need an article from a left wing source, written by a guy from a left wing think tank, that quote another guy from that left wing think tank as evidence towards the point. Oh, and that guy being quoted can't have anything he says sourced either. Then we're in business.

  • I need an article from a left wing source, written by a guy from a left wing think tank, that quote another guy from that left wing think tank as evidence towards the point. Oh, and that guy being quoted can't have anything he says sourced either. Then we're in business.

    @mld-woody said:

    I need an article from a left wing source, written by a guy from a left wing think tank, that quote another guy from that left wing think tank as evidence towards the point. Oh, and that guy being quoted can't have anything he says sourced either. Then we're in business.

    IOW You have nothing, and even though you probably have no disagreement you think prager must be a bad-guy or something?

    WSS

  • Nope. I told you. I need to get all of my info from SNL. Clearly.

    It doesn't matter that it's biased. I mean, what's wrong with getting all of your info from a biased source anyway, right? There must be a grain of truth in there, and that's all I need. The only way you could tell me otherwise would be by discrediting every point made in my biased links. If you can't, they must be right. And if they're right, then there's no reason not to post them.

    So I'll continue only posting biased sources like I only ever do. Obviously

  • That's true. And while you're at it keep whining about everything that isn't a comedy show. And please don't bother to read anything or tell me what's wrong with-it either. Just tell us how smart you are that's all that matters.

    WSS

  • Yes, clearly. This is a bad source because it isn't SNL. That's the only reason. Just because it isn't a comedy show.

    I mean, that's why you immediately led off with the SNL thing. Because that's clearly the only place I get a source.

    You already decoded everything right there. Why even bother going further?