Skip to content

Should we sign Unlucky Whitehead?

The Browns Board
30 10 762
  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #3

    Who?

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #4

    Obviously not or I'd know who he was...

  • Who?

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #5

    @tour2ma said:

    Who?

    You know QB Jesus....oh wait, that's the other guy. 😕

  • GhoolieG Ghoolie wrote on last edited by
    #6

    I have no knowledge of WTH he is. I got bits of the story and everyone is pissed off at Jason Garrett for sticking to his guns that the Cowboys are comfortable with their decision.

    So what the hell? A guys gets arrested, tells the cop his name is Lucky Whitehead, then when nobody shows up for the court date they arrest Lucky and find out he was not the guy who they arrested, and had nothing to do with the crime?

    This shit is hilarious.

  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #7

    David Whitehead I believe...

  • David Whitehead I believe...

    GhoolieG Ghoolie wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @nickers said:

    David Whitehead I believe...

    No, his name is Lucky Whitehead. WTF?

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by gumby73
    #9

    Garrett is a stringed-up puppet when it comes to speaking on players team discipline in Dallas.Garrett in presser said "the organization did their due diligent's into background of this story & decided to release him Monday". Well Surprise, they did nothing of the sort.. Lucky was a bubble player that media thinks may have missed some meetings. Un-Lucky now made as the discipline example in Dallas now with Ryan Switzer on board. Now watch for Jerry Jones try to save his real star Zeke Elliott..F them CowGals...It's Camp Day..

  • signed with Jets which means we passed

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @gumby73 said:

    signed with Jets which means we passed

    I think his value...if he had any was as a mediocre kick/punt returner.

    https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/W/WhitLu00.htm

    Now that we have Peppers for that job, Whitehead would be superfluous, imo.

  • Garrett is a stringed-up puppet when it comes to speaking on players team discipline in Dallas.Garrett in presser said "the organization did their due diligent's into background of this story & decided to release him Monday". Well Surprise, they did nothing of the sort.. Lucky was a bubble player that media thinks may have missed some meetings. Un-Lucky now made as the discipline example in Dallas now with Ryan Switzer on board. Now watch for Jerry Jones try to save his real star Zeke Elliott..F them CowGals...It's Camp Day..

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @gumby73 said:

    Now watch for Jerry Jones try to save his real star Zeke Elliott..F them CowGals...

    Thought crossed my mind that this was a "get tough on an expendable" move.

  • stillmotionS stillmotion wrote on last edited by
    #12

    Isn't his real name Larry or some shit?

    But no, I don't want anyone who nicknames himself Lucky.

    Is his brothers name Happy?

  • Isn't his real name Larry or some shit?

    But no, I don't want anyone who nicknames himself Lucky.

    Is his brothers name Happy?

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @stillmotion said:

    Isn't his real name Larry or some shit?

    But no, I don't want anyone who nicknames himself Lucky.

    Is his brothers name Happy?

    Whitehead was given the nickname "Lucky" by his cousin, Grumpy Whitehead. So Grumpy named Lucky? 😆

  • GhoolieG Ghoolie wrote on last edited by
    #14

    We are lucky....................that camp is upon us. Man, the shit we will post about.

    I say fuck lucky whitehead, fuck the cowboys and fuck the Steelers.

  • We are lucky....................that camp is upon us. Man, the shit we will post about.

    I say fuck lucky whitehead, fuck the cowboys and fuck the Steelers.

    One PostO One Post wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @ghoolie said:

    We are lucky....................that camp is upon us. Man, the shit we will post about.

    I say fuck lucky whitehead, fuck the cowboys and fuck the Steelers.

    Back in the day the kids brought home a kitten named Lucky. It was a Siamese cat and it hated me because I'd beat it's ass for shitting behind the sofa. Then it would shit on my clothes. Let's just say Lucky went for a long ride...
  • @ghoolie said:

    We are lucky....................that camp is upon us. Man, the shit we will post about.

    I say fuck lucky whitehead, fuck the cowboys and fuck the Steelers.

    Back in the day the kids brought home a kitten named Lucky. It was a Siamese cat and it hated me because I'd beat it's ass for shitting behind the sofa. Then it would shit on my clothes. Let's just say Lucky went for a long ride...
    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @one-post said:

    Back in the day the kids brought home a kitten named Lucky. It was a Siamese cat and it hated me because I'd beat it's ass for shitting behind the sofa. Then it would shit on my clothes. Let's just say Lucky went for a long ride...

    LOL-ya coulda put a litter box behind the couch and gradually moved it out once the cat got used to using it. 😛

  • @ghoolie said:

    We are lucky....................that camp is upon us. Man, the shit we will post about.

    I say fuck lucky whitehead, fuck the cowboys and fuck the Steelers.

    Back in the day the kids brought home a kitten named Lucky. It was a Siamese cat and it hated me because I'd beat it's ass for shitting behind the sofa. Then it would shit on my clothes. Let's just say Lucky went for a long ride...
    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #17

    "One said:

    Back in the day the kids brought home a kitten named Lucky. It was a Siamese cat and it hated me because I'd beat it's ass for shitting behind the sofa. Then it would shit on my clothes. Let's just say Lucky went for a long ride...

    Oh Jesus!

    You mean you didn't try cat councling? Maybe a shrink or behavioral meds for maladjusted cats? Hey the Millenials now outnumber us boomers now, get with it one. 😆

  • "One said:

    Back in the day the kids brought home a kitten named Lucky. It was a Siamese cat and it hated me because I'd beat it's ass for shitting behind the sofa. Then it would shit on my clothes. Let's just say Lucky went for a long ride...

    Oh Jesus!

    You mean you didn't try cat councling? Maybe a shrink or behavioral meds for maladjusted cats? Hey the Millenials now outnumber us boomers now, get with it one. 😆

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @mjp28 said:

    Oh Jesus!

    You mean you didn't try cat councling? Maybe a shrink or behavioral meds for maladjusted cats? Hey the Millenials now outnumber us boomers now, get with it one. 😆

    I think you have that confused with the cat recycling which he did. 😉

  • @ghoolie said:

    We are lucky....................that camp is upon us. Man, the shit we will post about.

    I say fuck lucky whitehead, fuck the cowboys and fuck the Steelers.

    Back in the day the kids brought home a kitten named Lucky. It was a Siamese cat and it hated me because I'd beat it's ass for shitting behind the sofa. Then it would shit on my clothes. Let's just say Lucky went for a long ride...
    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @one-post said:

    Back in the day the kids brought home a kitten named Lucky. It was a Siamese cat and it hated me because I'd beat it's ass for shitting behind the sofa. Then it would shit on my clothes. Let's just say Lucky went for a long ride...

    This puts a whole differents spin on the phrase "Get Lucky".

    And it reminds me that my cat's name is Smoochie.....after "Get Smoochie" the movie.

    (at least that is what I call it. This is a cat that has a different name based on who in my family is dealing with it. My wife and kids all have different names for this cat. No wonder it is neurotic.

  • We are lucky....................that camp is upon us. Man, the shit we will post about.

    I say fuck lucky whitehead, fuck the cowboys and fuck the Steelers.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @ghoolie said:

    We are lucky....................that camp is upon us. Man, the shit we will post about.

    Yup.... but I draw the line at cat shit...

    I'm out...

  • @ghoolie said:

    We are lucky....................that camp is upon us. Man, the shit we will post about.

    Yup.... but I draw the line at cat shit...

    I'm out...

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @tour2ma said:

    Yup.... but I draw the line at cat shit...

    I'm out...

    But you do at least recognize desperation when you see it, right? 😄

    KO on the 11th can't come too soon.

  • @ghoolie said:

    We are lucky....................that camp is upon us. Man, the shit we will post about.

    Yup.... but I draw the line at cat shit...

    I'm out...

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28
    #22

    @tour2ma said:

    Yup.... but I draw the line at cat shit...

    I'm out...

    Also called the big NFL dead space of July of a 1-15 team....what's left to kick around besides a dead cat?

    HEY FOOTBALL NEWS!

    The Hall of Fame has picked opponents for its annual preseason showdown.

    The Dallas Cowboys will face the Arizona Cardinals on Thursday, August 3, 2017, at the new Tom Benson Hall of Fame Stadium in Canton, Ohio.

    The choice of teams makes plenty of sense, with former Cardinals quarterback Kurt Warner and Cowboys owner and general manager Jerry Jones both set to be enshrined into the Hall.

    The rest of this year's class includes running backs Terrell Davis and LaDainian Tomlinson, pass-rusher Jason Taylor, safety Kenny Easley and kicker Morten Andersen.

    This year's tilt will kick off on Thursday for the first time in NFL history..... NFL HOF SITE