Skip to content

Should we sign Unlucky Whitehead?

The Browns Board
30 10 762
  • We are lucky....................that camp is upon us. Man, the shit we will post about.

    I say fuck lucky whitehead, fuck the cowboys and fuck the Steelers.

    One PostO One Post wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @ghoolie said:

    We are lucky....................that camp is upon us. Man, the shit we will post about.

    I say fuck lucky whitehead, fuck the cowboys and fuck the Steelers.

    Back in the day the kids brought home a kitten named Lucky. It was a Siamese cat and it hated me because I'd beat it's ass for shitting behind the sofa. Then it would shit on my clothes. Let's just say Lucky went for a long ride...
  • @ghoolie said:

    We are lucky....................that camp is upon us. Man, the shit we will post about.

    I say fuck lucky whitehead, fuck the cowboys and fuck the Steelers.

    Back in the day the kids brought home a kitten named Lucky. It was a Siamese cat and it hated me because I'd beat it's ass for shitting behind the sofa. Then it would shit on my clothes. Let's just say Lucky went for a long ride...
    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @one-post said:

    Back in the day the kids brought home a kitten named Lucky. It was a Siamese cat and it hated me because I'd beat it's ass for shitting behind the sofa. Then it would shit on my clothes. Let's just say Lucky went for a long ride...

    LOL-ya coulda put a litter box behind the couch and gradually moved it out once the cat got used to using it. πŸ˜›

  • @ghoolie said:

    We are lucky....................that camp is upon us. Man, the shit we will post about.

    I say fuck lucky whitehead, fuck the cowboys and fuck the Steelers.

    Back in the day the kids brought home a kitten named Lucky. It was a Siamese cat and it hated me because I'd beat it's ass for shitting behind the sofa. Then it would shit on my clothes. Let's just say Lucky went for a long ride...
    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #17

    "One said:

    Back in the day the kids brought home a kitten named Lucky. It was a Siamese cat and it hated me because I'd beat it's ass for shitting behind the sofa. Then it would shit on my clothes. Let's just say Lucky went for a long ride...

    Oh Jesus!

    You mean you didn't try cat councling? Maybe a shrink or behavioral meds for maladjusted cats? Hey the Millenials now outnumber us boomers now, get with it one. πŸ˜†

  • "One said:

    Back in the day the kids brought home a kitten named Lucky. It was a Siamese cat and it hated me because I'd beat it's ass for shitting behind the sofa. Then it would shit on my clothes. Let's just say Lucky went for a long ride...

    Oh Jesus!

    You mean you didn't try cat councling? Maybe a shrink or behavioral meds for maladjusted cats? Hey the Millenials now outnumber us boomers now, get with it one. πŸ˜†

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @mjp28 said:

    Oh Jesus!

    You mean you didn't try cat councling? Maybe a shrink or behavioral meds for maladjusted cats? Hey the Millenials now outnumber us boomers now, get with it one. πŸ˜†

    I think you have that confused with the cat recycling which he did. πŸ˜‰

  • @ghoolie said:

    We are lucky....................that camp is upon us. Man, the shit we will post about.

    I say fuck lucky whitehead, fuck the cowboys and fuck the Steelers.

    Back in the day the kids brought home a kitten named Lucky. It was a Siamese cat and it hated me because I'd beat it's ass for shitting behind the sofa. Then it would shit on my clothes. Let's just say Lucky went for a long ride...
    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @one-post said:

    Back in the day the kids brought home a kitten named Lucky. It was a Siamese cat and it hated me because I'd beat it's ass for shitting behind the sofa. Then it would shit on my clothes. Let's just say Lucky went for a long ride...

    This puts a whole differents spin on the phrase "Get Lucky".

    And it reminds me that my cat's name is Smoochie.....after "Get Smoochie" the movie.

    (at least that is what I call it. This is a cat that has a different name based on who in my family is dealing with it. My wife and kids all have different names for this cat. No wonder it is neurotic.

  • We are lucky....................that camp is upon us. Man, the shit we will post about.

    I say fuck lucky whitehead, fuck the cowboys and fuck the Steelers.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @ghoolie said:

    We are lucky....................that camp is upon us. Man, the shit we will post about.

    Yup.... but I draw the line at cat shit...

    I'm out...

  • @ghoolie said:

    We are lucky....................that camp is upon us. Man, the shit we will post about.

    Yup.... but I draw the line at cat shit...

    I'm out...

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @tour2ma said:

    Yup.... but I draw the line at cat shit...

    I'm out...

    But you do at least recognize desperation when you see it, right? πŸ˜„

    KO on the 11th can't come too soon.

  • @ghoolie said:

    We are lucky....................that camp is upon us. Man, the shit we will post about.

    Yup.... but I draw the line at cat shit...

    I'm out...

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28
    #22

    @tour2ma said:

    Yup.... but I draw the line at cat shit...

    I'm out...

    Also called the big NFL dead space of July of a 1-15 team....what's left to kick around besides a dead cat?

    HEY FOOTBALL NEWS!

    The Hall of Fame has picked opponents for its annual preseason showdown.

    The Dallas Cowboys will face the Arizona Cardinals on Thursday, August 3, 2017, at the new Tom Benson Hall of Fame Stadium in Canton, Ohio.

    The choice of teams makes plenty of sense, with former Cardinals quarterback Kurt Warner and Cowboys owner and general manager Jerry Jones both set to be enshrined into the Hall.

    The rest of this year's class includes running backs Terrell Davis and LaDainian Tomlinson, pass-rusher Jason Taylor, safety Kenny Easley and kicker Morten Andersen.

    This year's tilt will kick off on Thursday for the first time in NFL history..... NFL HOF SITE

  • GhoolieG Ghoolie wrote on last edited by
    #23

    I don't care about any of that horse shit. They can play in a landfill for all I care. The only fucking thing I care about is that the NFL starts again on Thursday.

  • I don't care about any of that horse shit. They can play in a landfill for all I care. The only fucking thing I care about is that the NFL starts again on Thursday.

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #24

    @ghoolie said:

    I don't care about any of that horse shit. They can play in a landfill for all I care. The only fucking thing I care about is that the NFL starts again on Thursday.

    Really when you think about it how long can you comment on the last draft and how will they do in 2017.

    Finally some live fire even if it's preseason. Plus my favorite NCAA Football isn't far off, replaced the pros a few decades back.

    And I never miss the HOF game and presentations.

  • @ghoolie said:

    I don't care about any of that horse shit. They can play in a landfill for all I care. The only fucking thing I care about is that the NFL starts again on Thursday.

    Really when you think about it how long can you comment on the last draft and how will they do in 2017.

    Finally some live fire even if it's preseason. Plus my favorite NCAA Football isn't far off, replaced the pros a few decades back.

    And I never miss the HOF game and presentations.

    GhoolieG Ghoolie wrote on last edited by
    #25

    @mjp28 said:

    Really when you think about it how long can you comment on the last draft and how will they do in 2017.

    Finally some live fire even if it's preseason. Plus my favorite NCAA Football isn't far off, replaced the pros a few decades back.

    And I never miss the HOF game and presentations.

    I have become an NCAA fan. I can't put my finger on it, although there are a lot of obvious culprits, but the NFL just isn't the magical entity it was just a couple of decades ago. Thinking of the great MNF crew only to have boring cocksuckers like Al Michaels and Dan Dorkdork. really demonstrates how fucked up things started to get....it has just snowballed downhill every since.

  • @mjp28 said:

    Really when you think about it how long can you comment on the last draft and how will they do in 2017.

    Finally some live fire even if it's preseason. Plus my favorite NCAA Football isn't far off, replaced the pros a few decades back.

    And I never miss the HOF game and presentations.

    I have become an NCAA fan. I can't put my finger on it, although there are a lot of obvious culprits, but the NFL just isn't the magical entity it was just a couple of decades ago. Thinking of the great MNF crew only to have boring cocksuckers like Al Michaels and Dan Dorkdork. really demonstrates how fucked up things started to get....it has just snowballed downhill every since.

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #26

    @ghoolie said:

    I have become an NCAA fan. I can't put my finger on it, although there are a lot of obvious culprits, but the NFL just isn't the magical entity it was just a couple of decades ago. Thinking of the great MNF crew only to have boring cocksuckers like Al Michaels and Dan Dorkdork. really demonstrates how fucked up things started to get....it has just snowballed downhill every since.

    The no fun NFL now knows they have an image problem and are supposed to address it this year.

    The NFL had great characters now have whiney multimillionaire cry babies! Just think back to the golden years in the 1960s and 1970s I bet you can name 25 easily....now?

    NCAA, excitement, drama, no overpaid players and HOT Cheerleaders. What's not to like. πŸ™‚

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #27

    Why do I have the feeling that all these complaints about the NFL these days will disappear if the Browns make the playoffs? πŸ˜† :lol:

  • Opal312O Opal312 wrote on last edited by
    #28

    If he's so Lucky then why are people committing crimes who aren't even him? A bubble player with Dallas last year just got his 15 minutes of fame and some DOPE will hire him out of pity!

  • Why do I have the feeling that all these complaints about the NFL these days will disappear if the Browns make the playoffs? πŸ˜† :lol:

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #29

    @texasag1969 said:

    Why do I have the feeling that all these complaints about the NFL these days will disappear if the Browns make the playoffs? πŸ˜† :lol:

    Not all of them.....just most here?

    But.... What’s that? Ah β€” Playoffs? Don’t talk about β€” playoffs? You kidding me? Playoffs? I just hope we can win a game! Another game. πŸ˜†

  • "One said:

    Back in the day the kids brought home a kitten named Lucky. It was a Siamese cat and it hated me because I'd beat it's ass for shitting behind the sofa. Then it would shit on my clothes. Let's just say Lucky went for a long ride...

    Oh Jesus!

    You mean you didn't try cat councling? Maybe a shrink or behavioral meds for maladjusted cats? Hey the Millenials now outnumber us boomers now, get with it one. πŸ˜†

    One PostO One Post wrote on last edited by
    #30

    @mjp28 said:

    Oh Jesus!

    You mean you didn't try cat councling? Maybe a shrink or behavioral meds for maladjusted cats? Hey the Millenials now outnumber us boomers now, get with it one. πŸ˜†

    Just seen this. Oh ya I had a cat named Basil that went for the infamous ride as well.