Skip to content

Big Gay Soccer Thread

Barber Shop Talk
270 33 11.7k
  • @mld-woody said:

    Gold Cup Champs

    Most of you have no idea what I'm talking about. But go USA!

    That's men's hockey right? Such a manly sport. 😆

    @mjp28 said:

    That's men's hockey right? Such a manly sport. 😆

    You must have missed the point in this game where the Jamaican goalie got hit so hard he broke his hand, causing a bone to break through that skin.

  • Moved to the homo chair on the back of the barber shop...

    Z

    Zombo said:

    Moved to the homo chair on the back of the barber shop...

    Z

    Well I didn't realize you hated your country

  • Zombo said:

    Moved to the homo chair on the back of the barber shop...

    Z

    Well I didn't realize you hated your country

    @mld-woody said:

    Well I didn't realize you hated your country

    You have been dicking around on this soccer thread....yet you have been on the clock for 2 fricking days on the All Time Draft Thread. Make your pick soon, or we will pass you by. A number of people ARE waiting on you to go.

    By the way...I understand this win means little in the big picture. It doesn't even qualify them for the World Cup. (North American Pride is all that it is about.)

  • @mjp28 said:

    That's men's hockey right? Such a manly sport. 😆

    You must have missed the point in this game where the Jamaican goalie got hit so hard he broke his hand, causing a bone to break through that skin.

    @mld-woody said:

    You must have missed the point in this game where the Jamaican goalie got hit so hard he broke his hand, causing a bone to break through that skin.

    And yet most soccer dudes really only suffer from sunburn or jock itch. 😆

    One guy broke his hand? Really? Kids do that and more everyday on their bikes.

    ....and yes I played "soccer" in the football offseason but it was more like full contact football without pads. It was a riot.

    And don't even ever try to equate soccer with AMERICAN FOOTBALL especially if your mom won't let you play.

  • I don't know what in that response is a trolling joke and I'm not sure what is you being serious.

    I've had these back and forths with Gipper before though. I assume you're more reasonable, but I know they won't go anywhere.

  • I don't know what in that response is a trolling joke and I'm not sure what is you being serious.

    I've had these back and forths with Gipper before though. I assume you're more reasonable, but I know they won't go anywhere.

    @mld-woody said:

    I don't know what in that response is a trolling joke and I'm not sure what is you being serious.

    I've had these back and forths with Gipper before though. I assume you're more reasonable, but I know they won't go anywhere.

    Actually I rarely miss the point on most things and yes I'm a very reasonable nice guy. 😉

    Relax it's going to be a long but fun season.

  • I don't know what in that response is a trolling joke and I'm not sure what is you being serious.

    I've had these back and forths with Gipper before though. I assume you're more reasonable, but I know they won't go anywhere.

    @mld-woody said:

    I don't know what in that response is a trolling joke and I'm not sure what is you being serious.

    I've had these back and forths with Gipper before though. I assume you're more reasonable, but I know they won't go anywhere.

    What is the ultimate effect of winning this tournament....aside from just winning a tournament? No World Cup implications, no Olympics implications...fair to say?

    (and hey...at least I have some discussion with you over soccer....you are lucky that Z doesn't delete every single post about soccer)

  • what's that olympic sport... where they roll/bowl a big puck on ice?

    that is a lot more exciting than soccer.

    frisbee golf is more exciting to watch than soccer.

    If soccer was a real sport, it would be real football.

  • I always said I like:

    1. NCAA football

    2. NFL football

    3. MLB

    4. NHL

    5. March madness

    6. NBA (with the CAVS)

    *

    *

    99. Everything else

    100. Soccer...sorry Woody, just had to pile on. 😆

  • Gold Cup Champs

    Most of you have no idea what I'm talking about. But go USA!

    @mld-woody said:

    Gold Cup Champs

    Most of you have no idea what I'm talking about. But go USA!

    I know what you're talking about and I was watching.

  • @mld-woody said:

    Gold Cup Champs

    Most of you have no idea what I'm talking about. But go USA!

    Zombo calls it the gay sport...

    @nickers said:

    Zombo calls it the gay sport...

    Shut up dick head!

  • Zombo said:

    Moved to the homo chair on the back of the barber shop...

    Z

    Well I didn't realize you hated your country

    @mld-woody said:

    Well I didn't realize you hated your country

    Love my country. Soccer is gay.

    Zombo

  • @mld-woody said:

    Well I didn't realize you hated your country

    Love my country. Soccer is gay.

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    Love my country. Soccer is gay.

    Zombo

    so is the resident woodpecker. just one more of thousands? of his ignorant and very stupid smartass retorts.

    it's what he always does.

  • @nickers said:

    Zombo calls it the gay sport...

    Shut up dick head!

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Shut up dick head!

    Diehard calls people dick heads, Zombo loves his country and soccer is still not close to AMERICAN FOOTBALL played by people who's moms don't want them to get hurt playing sports.

    Is this a great country or what! And GO USA (preferably the women's team, some of them are HOT). 🙂

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Shut up dick head!

    Diehard calls people dick heads, Zombo loves his country and soccer is still not close to AMERICAN FOOTBALL played by people who's moms don't want them to get hurt playing sports.

    Is this a great country or what! And GO USA (preferably the women's team, some of them are HOT). 🙂

    @mjp28 said:

    Diehard calls people dick heads, Zombo loves his country and soccer is still not close to AMERICAN FOOTBALL played by people who's moms don't want them to get hurt playing sports.

    Is this a great country or what! And GO USA (preferably the women's team, some of them are HOT). 🙂

    Look at his avatar, humor. I get it, you're in that nursing home.

  • @mjp28 said:

    Diehard calls people dick heads, Zombo loves his country and soccer is still not close to AMERICAN FOOTBALL played by people who's moms don't want them to get hurt playing sports.

    Is this a great country or what! And GO USA (preferably the women's team, some of them are HOT). 🙂

    Look at his avatar, humor. I get it, you're in that nursing home.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Look at his avatar, humor. I get it, you're in that nursing home.

    Thanks for reminding me....and it's a rehab facility hooked to a nursing home, oh god it's scary on the other side. But good PT and OT here.

    I've been through 6 rehab outfits in my life, some would scare the bejesus out of you, one is currently under state supervision and three employees are up on serious charges like possibly manslaughter. 😮

    ....."BOARDMAN, Ohio (WKBN) Prosecutors in Boardman say three nursing home workers made a mistake with drugs and a patient died because of it.

    The death at the center of the case happened in 2015 at Greenbriar Healthcare Center in Boardman.

    It took the Ohio Attorney Generals Office the next two years to put together its case, and now investigators are charging those that they say are responsible.

    Assistant Mahoning County Prosecutor Michael McBride said the Greenbriar patient died after the employees gave him the wrong drug and then tried to treat his overdose on their own.

    We believe, and actually the coroners report indicates, it actually caused the death of this gentleman, McBride said...... 😮

    I was there for 6 days once and rushed to ER with double pneumonia...in 2015. ...

  • @hoorta said:

    Ice fish, yes, ice skate, no.  LOL, safety issues, and you get snow on top of the ice. Doesn't freeze all nice and smooth like a skating rink. Though, at times the ice is plenty thick enough you can drive a car or an ATV out on to it. Just DON'T break through. You do, 15 minutes or less to get out, or you're going to die. LOL, it's why us guys wanted Hue to jump in right before it froze over- you deserved a life changing experience for that 0-16.   Me and Tex Ag have had adventures out in the Rockies with glacial runoff that was damn near freezing- and your body about instantly goes numb when water is that cold.  🙂 

    And this thread is headed for 10,000 views?

    Oh god hoorta we really need some good ol' AMERICAN FOOTBALL and soon to get us all righted again!

    .......oh and on another unrelated note I see where FOX TV is running ads for the upcoming FIFA World Cup in mother Russia and with NO team USA there, good luck with that one! 😆

    File under D'OH!?

    FOX will kick its 2018 FIFA World Cup coverage into high gear this summer, airing all 64 matches live from Russia, executives said Tuesday (Feb. 20).

    Fox will air an unprecedented 38 World Cup matches on broadcast television, while sports network FS1 will offer 26 live tournament games on cable. Fox Sports will also stream every game of the tournament – which runs from June 14 to July 15 – via its Fox Sports Go and Fox Soccer Match Pass services, the company said.

    Related: Telemundo Plans 500 Hours of World Cup Coverage

    Group stage action begins on the Fox broadcast network with the Russia-Saudi Arabia match June 14 at 11:00 AM ET and culminates with the World Cup finals on July 15 at 11 am.

    Fox Sports’s 2018 World Cup coverage – the first of three consecutive World Cups it will telecast as part of a long-term, English-language TV rights deal with FIFA -- will not include the U.S. Team, which failed to qualify for this year’s tournament.

    Related: Fox Stock Takes $1.2B Hit With U.S. Booted from Cup

    “The 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia is not only the summer’s biggest sporting event, but Fox Sports’s largest production in our 24-year history,” David Neal, Fox Sports executive producer, FIFA World Cup, and vice president of production, said in a statement. “Our programming team has done a terrific job curating a schedule fit for an event of this magnitude, showcasing thrilling matchups on both Fox and FS1, including more matches than ever before on broadcast television.”.......

    OK NOW THE GRIPES ON MOVE THIS POST START....... 😮

  • I am staying at Mandalay Bay this week. The stadium is right next to the I-15 and in full view of the strip. I can't wait to see a game here, it is going to be very cool. Very cool indeed.

  • You oughta just move there.. then we wont hear how shitty Memphis is every day 😛

  • I am staying at Mandalay Bay this week. The stadium is right next to the I-15 and in full view of the strip. I can't wait to see a game here, it is going to be very cool. Very cool indeed.

    @ghoolie said:

    I am staying at Mandalay Bay this week. The stadium is right next to the I-15 and in full view of the strip. I can't wait to see a game here, it is going to be very cool. Very cool indeed.

    saw MUSE play  there