Skip to content

Big Gay Soccer Thread

Barber Shop Talk
270 33 11.7k
  • @mjp28 said:

    Nice stadium a definite plus for Vegas and their long desired entry into the professional sports world in this new nationwide sports betting climate coming up.

    But sock-her is still a girlie sport, fun to play maybe but girlie  like badminton.   😆

    Vegas is already in the Pro sports world.  Did you see any of the hockey playoffs? Stanley Cup finals included the Las Vegas Golden Kanigits.

    @the-gipper said:

    Vegas is already in the Pro sports world.  Did you see any of the hockey playoffs? Stanley Cup finals included the Las Vegas Golden Kanigits.

    Vegas wanted pro sports for years and the leagues finally agreed, I don't think it is a mob potential problem the way it used to be. 

    I saw very little of the NEW Vegas Golden Nights (play on words 😆  sounds like a motel chain ) Stanley Cup games, outside of the Penguins in not that big a TV fan.

  • Just a FYI from nfl.com 

    http://www.nfl.com/videos/houston-texans/0ap3000000935889/J-J-Watt-duels-Sergio-Aguero-in-penalty-kick-field-goal-competitions-Game-Recognize-Game

    JJ Watt is pretty damn athletic. LOL, could have made it as a soccer goalie. FWIW, sign that soccer guy up as a field goal kicker. I don't doubt he could set an NFL record for distance...  Don't know how his hands are, but for sure he has the speed to play WR.  

  • Just a FYI from nfl.com 

    http://www.nfl.com/videos/houston-texans/0ap3000000935889/J-J-Watt-duels-Sergio-Aguero-in-penalty-kick-field-goal-competitions-Game-Recognize-Game

    JJ Watt is pretty damn athletic. LOL, could have made it as a soccer goalie. FWIW, sign that soccer guy up as a field goal kicker. I don't doubt he could set an NFL record for distance...  Don't know how his hands are, but for sure he has the speed to play WR.  

    @hoorta said:

    Just a FYI from nfl.com 

    http://www.nfl.com/videos/houston-texans/0ap3000000935889/J-J-Watt-duels-Sergio-Aguero-in-penalty-kick-field-goal-competitions-Game-Recognize-Game

    JJ Watt is pretty damn athletic. LOL, could have made it as a soccer goalie. FWIW, sign that soccer guy up a a field goal kicker. I don't doubt he could set an NFL record for distance...   

    Even college coaches look for players with soccer experience to "keek de ball".

  • Just a FYI from nfl.com 

    http://www.nfl.com/videos/houston-texans/0ap3000000935889/J-J-Watt-duels-Sergio-Aguero-in-penalty-kick-field-goal-competitions-Game-Recognize-Game

    JJ Watt is pretty damn athletic. LOL, could have made it as a soccer goalie. FWIW, sign that soccer guy up as a field goal kicker. I don't doubt he could set an NFL record for distance...  Don't know how his hands are, but for sure he has the speed to play WR.  

    @hoorta said:

    Just a FYI from nfl.com 

    http://www.nfl.com/videos/houston-texans/0ap3000000935889/J-J-Watt-duels-Sergio-Aguero-in-penalty-kick-field-goal-competitions-Game-Recognize-Game

    JJ Watt is pretty damn athletic. LOL, could have made it as a soccer goalie. FWIW, sign that soccer guy up as a field goal kicker. I don't doubt he could set an NFL record for distance...  Don't know how his hands are, but for sure he has the speed to play WR.  

    How about this:  have the soccer guy and the football guy play against each other in a sport in which neither is proficient at....such as basketball.

    Or....lets see how each of them is able to handle a 95 mph fastball...or a curve or slider.

  • @hoorta said:

    Just a FYI from nfl.com 

    http://www.nfl.com/videos/houston-texans/0ap3000000935889/J-J-Watt-duels-Sergio-Aguero-in-penalty-kick-field-goal-competitions-Game-Recognize-Game

    JJ Watt is pretty damn athletic. LOL, could have made it as a soccer goalie. FWIW, sign that soccer guy up as a field goal kicker. I don't doubt he could set an NFL record for distance...  Don't know how his hands are, but for sure he has the speed to play WR.  

    How about this:  have the soccer guy and the football guy play against each other in a sport in which neither is proficient at....such as basketball.

    Or....lets see how each of them is able to handle a 95 mph fastball...or a curve or slider.

    @the-gipper said:

    How about this:  have the soccer guy and the football guy play against each other in a sport in which neither is proficient at....such as basketball.

    Or....lets see how each of them is able to handle a 95 mph fastball...or a curve or slider.

    My money is on Watt in basketball- I have no doubt he can dunk with ease...   

  • @hoorta said:

    Just a FYI from nfl.com 

    http://www.nfl.com/videos/houston-texans/0ap3000000935889/J-J-Watt-duels-Sergio-Aguero-in-penalty-kick-field-goal-competitions-Game-Recognize-Game

    JJ Watt is pretty damn athletic. LOL, could have made it as a soccer goalie. FWIW, sign that soccer guy up as a field goal kicker. I don't doubt he could set an NFL record for distance...  Don't know how his hands are, but for sure he has the speed to play WR.  

    How about this:  have the soccer guy and the football guy play against each other in a sport in which neither is proficient at....such as basketball.

    Or....lets see how each of them is able to handle a 95 mph fastball...or a curve or slider.

    @the-gipper said:

    How about this:  have the soccer guy and the football guy play against each other in a sport in which neither is proficient at....such as basketball.

    Or....lets see how each of them is able to handle a 95 mph fastball...or a curve or slider.

    Decathlon? Pentathalon? BINGO?

    All of this depends on how you define an athlete. 

  • Bowling, don't forget bowling. he ultimate coordination sport. All pro athletes look clumsy bowling.

  • @ghoolie said:

    Soccer? A sport for effeminate men. A sport mostly played by homosexuals. Soccer is nothing more than Dancing With The Stars for sissy boys. How can anyone watch this schidt? 

    What you don't enjoy fake knee injuries or dramatic falls from mythical trips or dying from a toe being not really stepped on when viewed slow-mo?

    Commonist!?

    @texasag1969 said:

    What you don't enjoy fake knee injuries or dramatic falls from mythical trips or dying from a toe being not really stepped on when viewed slow-mo?

    Commonist!?

    Cathy and I were sitting at a bar a year ago and I called the soccer game on TV a Homo Hoedown. A guy next to us got upset and started talking to me about how great of a sport soccer is. Well, schidt, I am no different in person than I am here when it comes to idiots, so I started insulting soccer more and more. He got more and mroe mad and his girlfriend made a gesture to my wife that suggested that we needed to close the curtain on this topic. Not a good idea. Cathy responded, hey honey, I don't know about your man, but mine as balls and his own mind. I don't control what he says, nor do I give a schidt what he says.

    As it turned out, this guy played soccer in college with Kyle Rote Junior. When I suggested to him that Kyles first love was football, he went absolutely bonkers. Red in the face, voice crakick, outraged....HE WAS TRIGGERED. The Coup d Gras? I told him that he made my case about soccer players being like homos, certainly effeminte, by the way his panties got stuck up his twat because some guy at the bar didn't like something he liked.

    Soccer fans are homos..................soccer is homo.

  • Anybody watch Argentina vs Croatia?

  • Anybody watch Argentina vs Croatia?

    @boo-fagley said:

    Anybody watch Any of this Sh.it?

    Every time I breeze by it I watch long enough to see one of those fake rollovers holding a knee in fake agony and just change the channel.

    FIFY!?

  • @boo-fagley said:

    Anybody watch Any of this Sh.it?

    Every time I breeze by it I watch long enough to see one of those fake rollovers holding a knee in fake agony and just change the channel.

    FIFY!?

    @texasag1969 said:

    Every time I breeze by it I watch long enough to see one of those fake rollovers holding a knee in fake agony and just change the channel.

    FIFY!?

    I know.

    2 minutes later they are back out running around again. I still dont get the yellow card business. Red card and youre out.

  • I see this got move.   I tried to bring it back to football with no success, so no wonder.

  • I was talking to a friend whose husband is a big soccer fan and I found this interesting. Just for the record I don't find soccer interesting at all but...

    I guess there was some TV special and coverage about the Liverpool team. I'm guessing it shared some similarities with Hard Knocks. One of the main reasons they selected Liverpool was because Americans find the Liverpool accent easier to understand because of, guess who?

    WSS

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Every time I breeze by it I watch long enough to see one of those fake rollovers holding a knee in fake agony and just change the channel.

    FIFY!?

    I know.

    2 minutes later they are back out running around again. I still dont get the yellow card business. Red card and youre out.

    @boo-fagley said:

    I know.

    2 minutes later they are back out running around again. I still dont get the yellow card business. Red card and youre out.

    😆  😮

    Screenshot_2018-06-22-10-25-41.png

  • I was talking to a friend whose husband is a big soccer fan and I found this interesting. Just for the record I don't find soccer interesting at all but...

    I guess there was some TV special and coverage about the Liverpool team. I'm guessing it shared some similarities with Hard Knocks. One of the main reasons they selected Liverpool was because Americans find the Liverpool accent easier to understand because of, guess who?

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    I was talking to a friend whose husband is a big soccer fan and I found this interesting. Just for the record I don't find soccer interesting at all but...

    I guess there was some TV special and coverage about the Liverpool team. I'm guessing it shared some similarities with Hard Knocks. One of the main reasons they selected Liverpool was because Americans find the Liverpool accent easier to understand because of, guess who?

    WSS

    The Beatles.

  • I was talking to a friend whose husband is a big soccer fan and I found this interesting. Just for the record I don't find soccer interesting at all but...

    I guess there was some TV special and coverage about the Liverpool team. I'm guessing it shared some similarities with Hard Knocks. One of the main reasons they selected Liverpool was because Americans find the Liverpool accent easier to understand because of, guess who?

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    I was talking to a friend whose husband is a big soccer fan and I found this interesting. Just for the record I don't find soccer interesting at all but...

    I guess there was some TV special and coverage about the Liverpool team. I'm guessing it shared some similarities with Hard Knocks. One of the main reasons they selected Liverpool was because Americans find the Liverpool accent easier to understand because of, guess who?

    WSS

    LeBron James....because he is part owner of the Liverpool team?

    Or would it be because my aunt,  uncle and cousins lived there?

    Or, maybe some other guys who were Liverpudlians?  Their name is bugging me.

  • I'm not trying to convince anyone to watch soccer, but if anyone wants to give it another shot... Watch the Belgium - Tunisia that ended 5-2 and was played today. 

    I think it'll be a better fit for you if you only get to like goals.

  • I remember trying to decide which sport I hated worse, Wimbledon or World Cup soccer. I decided that honor should go to World Cup soccer because of one thing. A few years ago the world championship was between France and Italy which means that the sport sucks just on its own but if I recall correctly it ended with a 0-0 tie which was broken by a kickoff or something like that.

    WSS

  • Will somebody score already so we can all go home?

    boredom.jpg

  • Will somebody score already so we can all go home?

    boredom.jpg

    @mjp28 said:

    Will somebody score already so we can all go home?

    OK-I admit it. I caught the last 30 minutes of the Columbia vs. Poland game and watching the Columbians take the game over with some awesome passing for a 3-0 win was fun to watch.