Skip to content

Big Gay Soccer Thread

Barber Shop Talk
270 33 11.7k
  • Will somebody score already so we can all go home?

    boredom.jpg

    gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by gumby73

    @mjp28 said:

    Will somebody score already so we can all go home?

    boredom.jpg

     a real world cup match has broke out with 6 goals in 70th minute.Pavard's strike was just plain nasty.wake up,the flop cops are coming

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    Soccer is almost as lame as Fox News. 

  • Soccer is almost as lame as Fox News. 

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    Soccer is almost as lame as Fox News. 

    I even find the soccer highlights boring.......except maybe people throwing beer all over each other in a boring 2-1 game.

    Interest is nil for me like those nil - nil games.  Zzzzzzzoooooo.

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by

    I wish I could watch an exciting, team sport. Like baseball...

    ....bahahahahahaha

  • I wish I could watch an exciting, team sport. Like baseball...

    ....bahahahahahaha

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    @mld-woody said:

    I wish I could watch an exciting, team sport. Like baseball...

    ....bahahahahahaha

    Or Michigan Wolverine football?

  • I wish I could watch an exciting, team sport. Like baseball...

    ....bahahahahahaha

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28

    @mld-woody said:

    I wish I could watch an exciting, team sport. Like baseball...

    ...bahahahahahaha

    The Indians just had a 9 run 3rd inning.......that's about 7-10 games in sock-her years.

    ....... 😉

    Oh correction CLEVELAND 17 cin 0 bottom 4 2 outs..... that's a whole season or two in sock-her. 😆

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28

    And there's no flopping in baseball.  😊

  • And there's no flopping in baseball.  😊

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by

    @mjp28 said:

    And there's no flopping in baseball.  😊

    Because nothing happens in baseball

    Plus the flopping is overblown thanks to a few bad cases

    Plus the NFL and NBA flop

    But it's alright. The sport can die a slow death in the background

  • I wish I could watch an exciting, team sport. Like baseball...

    ....bahahahahahaha

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @mld-woody said:

    I wish I could watch an exciting, team sport. Like baseball...

    ....bahahahahahaha

    Baseball is very exciting.  Every pitch, every at bat can bring something exciting.  Soccer CAN be somewhat exciting...on the rare occasions when the teams actually attempt to attack the goal (but like I said, those times are rare)  It could be more exciting with one simple rule change.

  • @mjp28 said:

    And there's no flopping in baseball.  😊

    Because nothing happens in baseball

    Plus the flopping is overblown thanks to a few bad cases

    Plus the NFL and NBA flop

    But it's alright. The sport can die a slow death in the background

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @mld-woody said:

    Because nothing happens in baseball

    Plus the flopping is overblown thanks to a few bad cases

    Plus the NFL and NBA flop

    But it's alright. The sport can die a slow death in the background

    So, having record attendance is  a sign of having a slow death?  

    The only thing wrong with baseball is that it does not do enough to promote its stars, to get their names and faces in the spotlight. (like the NBA does) 

    There is no more likeable star than Francisco Lindor.  He should be as big a star as many/most NBA player, and as any NFL QB.   

  • @mld-woody said:

    I wish I could watch an exciting, team sport. Like baseball...

    ....bahahahahahaha

    Baseball is very exciting.  Every pitch, every at bat can bring something exciting.  Soccer CAN be somewhat exciting...on the rare occasions when the teams actually attempt to attack the goal (but like I said, those times are rare)  It could be more exciting with one simple rule change.

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by

    @the-gipper said:

    Baseball is very exciting.  Every pitch, every at bat can bring something exciting.  Soccer CAN be somewhat exciting...on the rare occasions when the teams actually attempt to attack the goal (but like I said, those times are rare)  It could be more exciting with one simple rule change.

    Baseball is nice to spend a relaxing 2 or 3 hours, get out to the stadium have a few hot dogs, popcorn and a cold beer  it's just the nature of the game. It's not American football with hard hitting action every play.  Enjoy it, besides you know when every inning starts and ends.

    Now sock-her is nice to, go take a shower.....don't worry you won't miss any scoring!  😆

    Recess for big kids.