Big Gay Soccer Thread
-
Wrong side of London for me! I'll stick to watching the Browns on Gamepass!
Wrong side of London for me! I'll stick to watching the Browns on Gamepass!
So if the Browns came to London, you wouldn't go because Islington is too far? I don't believe that for a minute!
-
Wrong side of London for me! I'll stick to watching the Browns on Gamepass!
So if the Browns came to London, you wouldn't go because Islington is too far? I don't believe that for a minute!
-
Tottenham isn't in Islington. . .
I was wondering if any of the yids would bite

-
Great stuff as ever Gip, reading your posts is an education !
No worries. If you get an NFL team, it will have to come in with it own unique identity. So here you go.....Trivia time. Of the following names, which ones have never been the name of an NFL team. Just highlight those you think:
Pros
Gunners
Senators
Generals
Colonels
Majors
Knights
Kings
Dukes
Earls
Eskimos
Lions
Tigers
Bears
Tin Men
Scarecrows
Crimson Jihad
Crimson Giants
Brickley Giants
Reds
Greens
Blues
Browns
Maroons
Yellow Jackets
Red Jackets
Dons
Johns
Pauls
Georges
Ringos
Staleys
Stapletons
Rangers
Flyers
No worries. If you get an NFL team, it will have to come in with it own unique identity. So here you go.....Trivia time. Of the following names, which ones have never been the name of an NFL team. Just highlight those you think:
Pros
Gunners
Senators
Generals
Colonels
Majors
Knights
Kings
Dukes
Earls
Eskimos
Lions
Tigers
Bears
Tin Men
Scarecrows
Crimson Jihad
Crimson Giants
Brickley Giants
Reds
Greens
Blues
Browns
Maroons
Yellow Jackets
Red Jackets
Dons
Johns
Pauls
Georges
Ringos
Staleys
Stapletons
Rangers
Flyers
Those in Bold were never the names of an NFL team. The others were.
But, there were New Jersey Generals in the USFL.
-
Wrong side of London for me! I'll stick to watching the Browns on Gamepass!
So if the Browns came to London, you wouldn't go because Islington is too far? I don't believe that for a minute!
-
You decide:

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-
It's definitely lame as shit. Even baseball is more exciting.
-
It's definitely lame as shit. Even baseball is more exciting.
It's definitely lame as shit. Even baseball is more exciting.
Yeah don't know how any sober person could like soccer
-
Yes, I was just goofing on soccer with this thread.......Bravo to the soccer fa(n)s on here for not taking the bait.
-

This is the one I find most alarming. It's not the posturing or the placement of the ball that makes me cringe but it's the smirky smile of the guy staring at the dudes ass.
-
Yes, I was just goofing on soccer with this thread.......Bravo to the soccer fa(n)s on here for not taking the bait.
Yes, I was just goofing on soccer with this thread.......Bravo to the soccer fa(n)s on here for not taking the bait.
*bows*
I know how you feel about the sport. Not sure why you feel the need to keep trolling, hoping to get a rise out of people though?
-
Yes, I was just goofing on soccer with this thread.......Bravo to the soccer fa(n)s on here for not taking the bait.
*bows*
I know how you feel about the sport. Not sure why you feel the need to keep trolling, hoping to get a rise out of people though?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login