Changing hats
-
I have completely erased, and forgiven, 1999-2015.
Last year was painful but necessary.
Now, after 20 years, there will be a Browns team you can be proud of on the field again.
Here we go again ...
Zombo said:
I have completely erased, and forgiven, 1999-2015.
Last year was painful but necessary.
Now, after 20 years, there will be a Browns team you can be proud of on the field again.
Here we go again ...
John, don't we forgive every season? Regardless of how badly the team does, we remain. Loving the Browns is what we do. Look at the shit we argue about. 6 months.....no football news.............. but we fight about you and me fighitng, Sumo wrestlers, you name it. At the end of the day, they say what goes around comes around. And so to will it be with our team.
You know, time and youth are so spectacularly unpredictable that in the time it takes to kick the ball off, great teams and players suddenly no longer have magic, and out of seemingly nothing, there are new kids on the block.
i believe we are on the right side of this ebb-tide cycle of athletics. I believe that during this season, analysts anf fans all over are going to be saying shit like...."Fuck, where did they get that guy........... and "Holy Shit, these guys are real.
And for me, it is more than just personnel. We are Browns fans, this is the Browns Board. Nobody has put up with the shit we have. We will not be the last team to win a SB, But, there will never be a bigger celebration, nation wide when we do win it. It may not be today, or this year, but the shit sandwich is about to end.
Ben Raplessberger keeps talking about retirement? Well, let's oblige him. I hope Greg Williams DOES put a bounty on the cocksucker...... and THIS TIME................ he will know how to keep it a secret. I am looking for the Browns groundkeeper to have to spray per-emergent shitlisberger control to keep annual new sprouts of Ben from popping up after Garrett plants the cocksucker in Cleveland soil.
Venom, Viciousness. Cheap hits that we get away with. The Steelers immaculate reception bullshit luck turning against them. That is the opening day we get THIS year.
Ghoolie guarantees the Steelers get battered on opening day. Just watch.
-
Those that don't remember the past are doomed to repeat it.
... before I start believing we've turned the corner. I will say if the Curmudgeon plays the Survivor League this year- he's not picking the Browns to lose every time.

Seems just a tad countradictory
Here's the thing... we've already remembered the course-setting part and have broken the pattern with the way we have set up our FO. So '99 - '15 is no longer applicable... a new path has been charted and set upon.
Will '17 and beyond produce different results? Damned if I know, but I really like our odds...
Seems just a tad countradictory
Here's the thing... we've already remembered the course-setting part and have broken the pattern with the way we have set up our FO. So '99 - '15 is no longer applicable... a new path has been charted and set upon.
Will '17 and beyond produce different results? Damned if I know, but I really like our odds...
Thanks Tour! Excellent post.
Mike
-
Those that don't remember the past are doomed to repeat it.
... before I start believing we've turned the corner. I will say if the Curmudgeon plays the Survivor League this year- he's not picking the Browns to lose every time.

Seems just a tad countradictory
Here's the thing... we've already remembered the course-setting part and have broken the pattern with the way we have set up our FO. So '99 - '15 is no longer applicable... a new path has been charted and set upon.
Will '17 and beyond produce different results? Damned if I know, but I really like our odds...
Seems just a tad countradictory
Here's the thing... we've already remembered the course-setting part and have broken the pattern with the way we have set up our FO. So '99 - '15 is no longer applicable... a new path has been charted and set upon.
Will '17 and beyond produce different results? Damned if I know, but I really like our odds...
I suppose that's what I'm getting at Tour- I want to see different results before I get on the Happy Train.
Hope springs eternal and all that stuff for some of you guys. Garrett for ROY would be a nice start......
-
Zombo said:
I have completely erased, and forgiven, 1999-2015.
Last year was painful but necessary.
Now, after 20 years, there will be a Browns team you can be proud of on the field again.
Here we go again ...
Those that don't remember the past are doomed to repeat it. Cautiously optimistic- but whatever can go wrong- at least has a chance of happening. To add fuel to Ghoolie's fire- ESPN ranked our offensive skill position talent (outside of quarterback) around 30th in the league.
Haven't changed my motto Z- "Show Me" before I start believing we've turned the corner. I will say if the Curmudgeon plays the Survivor League this year- he's not picking the Browns to lose every time.

Those that don't remember the past are doomed to repeat it. Cautiously optimistic- but whatever can go wrong- at least has a chance of happening. To add fuel to Ghoolie's fire- ESPN ranked our offensive skill position talent (outside of quarterback) around 30th in the league.
Haven't changed my motto Z- "Show Me" before I start believing we've turned the corner. I will say if the Curmudgeon plays the Survivor League this year- he's not picking the Browns to lose every time.

Fuck ESPN. When you get right down to it, NFL players, coaches and teams as a whole are not the fine-tuned, well-disciplined, teams of the past. If we are being honest, the physical differences between the vast majority of different players playing the same position on different teams, is pretty negligible.
Any of these WRs can snag a ball and go yard.
I happen to believe that with all the self-centered jackoffs playing the game today, a team like the Browns, if driven by bold coaching, disciplined players, and youth, can literally fuck up the majority of teams who generally win because of a couple/few great weapons
I have always said that football is a game best played by young men. Again, being honest, the philosophy of "we can't draft any better than anyone else", so we just draft more, makes absolutely perfect logic and sense.
Fuck these asshole "experts". I promise you, if they knew anything other than the layout of their twat hair, they would be billionaires from their football inning bets. We are rated 30? Hey, fuck you........ I rate us 36th of all 32 teams. Guess what? None of that loose, wet shit means dick until kickoff.
Here is to the Browns sticking fireworks up the asses of anyone who doubts where we are headed. Who is this fucktard? I will send him an e-mail and challenge him to a fistfight. How the fuck does he know anything?
-
Zombo said:
I have completely erased, and forgiven, 1999-2015.
Last year was painful but necessary.
Now, after 20 years, there will be a Browns team you can be proud of on the field again.
Here we go again ...
John, don't we forgive every season? Regardless of how badly the team does, we remain. Loving the Browns is what we do. Look at the shit we argue about. 6 months.....no football news.............. but we fight about you and me fighitng, Sumo wrestlers, you name it. At the end of the day, they say what goes around comes around. And so to will it be with our team.
You know, time and youth are so spectacularly unpredictable that in the time it takes to kick the ball off, great teams and players suddenly no longer have magic, and out of seemingly nothing, there are new kids on the block.
i believe we are on the right side of this ebb-tide cycle of athletics. I believe that during this season, analysts anf fans all over are going to be saying shit like...."Fuck, where did they get that guy........... and "Holy Shit, these guys are real.
And for me, it is more than just personnel. We are Browns fans, this is the Browns Board. Nobody has put up with the shit we have. We will not be the last team to win a SB, But, there will never be a bigger celebration, nation wide when we do win it. It may not be today, or this year, but the shit sandwich is about to end.
Ben Raplessberger keeps talking about retirement? Well, let's oblige him. I hope Greg Williams DOES put a bounty on the cocksucker...... and THIS TIME................ he will know how to keep it a secret. I am looking for the Browns groundkeeper to have to spray per-emergent shitlisberger control to keep annual new sprouts of Ben from popping up after Garrett plants the cocksucker in Cleveland soil.
Venom, Viciousness. Cheap hits that we get away with. The Steelers immaculate reception bullshit luck turning against them. That is the opening day we get THIS year.
Ghoolie guarantees the Steelers get battered on opening day. Just watch.
-
if they knew anything other than the layout of their twat hair, they would be billionaires from their football inning bets
And just what is the layout of their twat hair? I did not know that it came in a variety of styles.
-
if they knew anything other than the layout of their twat hair, they would be billionaires from their football inning bets
And just what is the layout of their twat hair? I did not know that it came in a variety of styles.
if they knew anything other than the layout of their twat hair, they would be billionaires from their football inning bets
And just what is the layout of their twat hair? I did not know that it came in a variety of styles.
I am Pussius Maximus. I have written volumes on twat hair. Too intense for this forum.
-
Not sure I've ever enjoyed a Ghoolie post more... excepting the Bounty part...
It's one thing for us to bitch, even for me to have taken so long to get all the frustration off my chest. But these cocksuckers just come into the picture, look at our struggles and then join the piling on? Fuck that shit. Enough is enough already.
I am ready to throw bottles. Fuck the Steelers, I hope Flaccos back injury turns into his cunt rotting off. Go Browns, that's what I grew up on. That's what I am going to my grave with. Go Browns.
-
@boo-fagley said:
There is the "abandoned property" look.
So over grown you cant see the house.
-
Is wiping for you like cleaning peanut butter from Santa's beard?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login