Skip to content

James Harrison to Skip White House Visit

The Browns Board
76 20 4.0k
  • S Spunkonmyback DPOY wrote on last edited by
    #59

    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/178530-...-james-harrison

    See, there's a logical explaination, and no it doesn't include him hating America.... 😆

    Some good points in this one too:

    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/179116-...or-not-steelers

    I think the real reason Harrison didn't go was becuase he was afraid Obama would force him to become a Detroit Lion under his new spread the wealth throughout the NFL plan.

  • http://bleacherreport.com/articles/178530-...-james-harrison

    See, there's a logical explaination, and no it doesn't include him hating America.... 😆

    Some good points in this one too:

    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/179116-...or-not-steelers

    I think the real reason Harrison didn't go was becuase he was afraid Obama would force him to become a Detroit Lion under his new spread the wealth throughout the NFL plan.

    hammertimeH hammertime wrote on last edited by hammertime
    #60

    Sivlerback DPOY said:

    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/178530-...-james-harrison

    See, there's a logical explaination, and no it doesn't include him hating America.... 😆

    Some good points in this one too:

    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/179116-...or-not-steelers

    I think the real reason Harrison didn't go was becuase he was afraid Obama would force him to become a Detroit Lion under his new spread the wealth throughout the NFL plan.

    Word has it he's a communist supporter.

    just sayin

  • What a hoot watching the Daily Show and John Stewart acting in a state of disbelief regarding Horseroid Harrison.

    If it wasn't so sad it would be hilarious.

    S Spunkonmyback DPOY wrote on last edited by
    #61

    @riffer-x said:

    What a hoot watching the Daily Show and John Stewart acting in a state of disbelief regarding Horseroid Harrison.

    If it wasn't so sad it would be hilarious.

    Keep bumping this thread with pointless and sensless remarks. We need to make sure its still on the front page around this time next year so that we can continue the conversation on why Harrison skipped going to the White House for the third time!

  • What a hoot watching the Daily Show and John Stewart acting in a state of disbelief regarding Horseroid Harrison.

    If it wasn't so sad it would be hilarious.

    ? Aloysius wrote on last edited by
    #62

    @riffer-x said:

    What a hoot watching the Daily Show and John Stewart acting in a state of disbelief regarding Horseroid Harrison.

    If it wasn't so sad it would be hilarious.

    For those who missed it:

  • B Browns2405 wrote on last edited by
    #63

    Way to make your team look bad and the owner. Didn't Rooney campaign hard for Obama in PA? The organization goes out on a limb and gives a big extension which doesn't do that often and he pulls this stunt? What a tool. Way to make your team and the NFL look bad.

  • Way to make your team look bad and the owner. Didn't Rooney campaign hard for Obama in PA? The organization goes out on a limb and gives a big extension which doesn't do that often and he pulls this stunt? What a tool. Way to make your team and the NFL look bad.

    S Spunkonmyback DPOY wrote on last edited by
    #64

    @browns2405 said:

    Way to make your team look bad and the owner. Didn't Rooney campaign hard for Obama in PA? The organization goes out on a limb and gives a big extension which doesn't do that often and he pulls this stunt? What a tool. Way to make your team and the NFL look bad.

    This had nothing to do with politics. He did the same thing in 2006 when Bush was president. He shouldn't have to do optional things just to support the owners political views.

  • S Spunkonmyback DPOY wrote on last edited by
    #65

    @inspecta said:

    Thanks Al, good stuff. And yet, even after a super awesome show like the daily show slams Harrison for his beyond idiotic comments these stoolbags will still come in and defend their beloved guerrilla.... talk about blind homers.

    No one is really defending Harrison's actual comments, we are saying how rediculous some of you guys are acting. Like when a few of you tried to say that it meant he hates America......

  • @inspecta said:

    Thanks Al, good stuff. And yet, even after a super awesome show like the daily show slams Harrison for his beyond idiotic comments these stoolbags will still come in and defend their beloved guerrilla.... talk about blind homers.

    No one is really defending Harrison's actual comments, we are saying how rediculous some of you guys are acting. Like when a few of you tried to say that it meant he hates America......

    hammertimeH hammertime wrote on last edited by
    #66

    Sivlerback DPOY said:

    No one is really defending Harrison's actual comments, we are saying how rediculous some of you guys are acting. Like when a few of you tried to say that it meant he hates America......

    F U gorilla boy- This is a Browns forum, don't like it, then leave. A Hole Harrison is better then the rest of us and can't be bothered.

    If he liked America and supported America he'd be first in line to appreciate the history of the White house etc. Like i said before there is no defending this waste of space.

    There is always the possibility that he has a standard learning disability associated with being a Steeler. I would feel bad picking on a Retarded dude even if he was wearing black and gold

  • Sivlerback DPOY said:

    No one is really defending Harrison's actual comments, we are saying how rediculous some of you guys are acting. Like when a few of you tried to say that it meant he hates America......

    F U gorilla boy- This is a Browns forum, don't like it, then leave. A Hole Harrison is better then the rest of us and can't be bothered.

    If he liked America and supported America he'd be first in line to appreciate the history of the White house etc. Like i said before there is no defending this waste of space.

    There is always the possibility that he has a standard learning disability associated with being a Steeler. I would feel bad picking on a Retarded dude even if he was wearing black and gold

    S Spunkonmyback DPOY wrote on last edited by
    #67

    @hammertime said:

    F U gorilla boy- This is a Browns forum, don't like it, then leave. A Hole Harrison is better then the rest of us and can't be bothered.

    If he liked America and supported America he'd be first in line to appreciate the history of the White house etc. Like i said before there is no defending this waste of space.

    There is always the possibility that he has a standard learning disability associated with being a Steeler. I would feel bad picking on a Retarded dude even if he was wearing black and gold

    I always thought living in America ment having the freedom of choice, but I guess not.

  • Riffer XR Riffer X wrote on last edited by
    #68

    I'm looking forward to the next edition of Horseroid Harrison, this guy is a hoot.

    It appears he has taken over as the team leader and spokesman over der in Pittspuke.

    Like I said, if it wasn't such a sad indictment of Pittsburgh and their players it would be even more funny, but it's also got kind of an icky feeling to it that just leaves you shaking your head going "WTF?"

  • I'm looking forward to the next edition of Horseroid Harrison, this guy is a hoot.

    It appears he has taken over as the team leader and spokesman over der in Pittspuke.

    Like I said, if it wasn't such a sad indictment of Pittsburgh and their players it would be even more funny, but it's also got kind of an icky feeling to it that just leaves you shaking your head going "WTF?"

    S Spunkonmyback DPOY wrote on last edited by
    #69

    @riffer-x said:

    I'm looking forward to the next edition of Horseroid Harrison, this guy is a hoot.

    It appears he has taken over as the team leader and spokesman over der in Pittspuke.

    Like I said, if it wasn't such a sad indictment of Pittsburgh and their players it would be even more funny, but it's also got kind of an icky feeling to it that just leaves you shaking your head going "WTF?"

    Of course he will be looked up to as a leader becuase he is a great leader. There is no question of his work ethic or ability. His desire to play great football comes from the heart, not the wallet as shown by him putting up that MVP performance after an All-Pro season, earning only 1.8 million each year. He quickly walks off any injury, including an injury were he could even walk. He has a football mentality.

    I don't know were you get he is some kind of team spokeman? He has done nothing to assume that role and nooboy's trying to put him into that role.

    I'm looking forward to the FIRST edition of YOU EVER BACKING UP A REDICULOUS CLIAM, YOU ARE a hoot.

  • @riffer-x said:

    I'm looking forward to the next edition of Horseroid Harrison, this guy is a hoot.

    It appears he has taken over as the team leader and spokesman over der in Pittspuke.

    Like I said, if it wasn't such a sad indictment of Pittsburgh and their players it would be even more funny, but it's also got kind of an icky feeling to it that just leaves you shaking your head going "WTF?"

    Of course he will be looked up to as a leader becuase he is a great leader. There is no question of his work ethic or ability. His desire to play great football comes from the heart, not the wallet as shown by him putting up that MVP performance after an All-Pro season, earning only 1.8 million each year. He quickly walks off any injury, including an injury were he could even walk. He has a football mentality.

    I don't know were you get he is some kind of team spokeman? He has done nothing to assume that role and nooboy's trying to put him into that role.

    I'm looking forward to the FIRST edition of YOU EVER BACKING UP A REDICULOUS CLIAM, YOU ARE a hoot.

    C Captain Cheesedick wrote on last edited by
    #70

    Sivlerback DPOY said:

    Of course he will be looked up to as a leader becuase he is a great leader. There is no question of his work ethic or ability. His desire to play great football comes from the heart, not the wallet as shown by him putting up that MVP performance after an All-Pro season, earning only 1.8 million each year. He quickly walks off any injury, including an injury were he could even walk. He has a football mentality.

    I don't know were you get he is some kind of team spokeman? He has done nothing to assume that role and nooboy's trying to put him into that role.

    I'm looking forward to the FIRST edition of YOU EVER BACKING UP A REDICULOUS CLIAM, YOU ARE a hoot.

    Hey fellow Browns fans.

    Why did Harrison say what he said? Because he was invited to the White House.

    Why was he invited to the White House? Because his team won the Super Bowl!

    Why is this such a big story (besides being a really dumb statement)? Because he was Defensive Player of the Year of the NFL, and made one of the greatest plays of Super Bowl history.

    Is he stupid? Sounds like it. Do I want to hang out with him? Probably not.

    Do I want his talents for the Browns? HECK YES!

    D'Qwell might be nicer (i don't know that) but Harrison is better football player. And when I argue with Steeler fans, I want to say we are a better team. Not that we have nicer/smarter players.

    And don't say smarter players lead to a better team. If that's so, then why is Harrison and the Steelers so good?

    Devils advocate.

  • hammertimeH hammertime wrote on last edited by
    #71

    You need to like the team in order to root for them. Other than an above average skillset what will Harrison offer? The Browns can say no thanks to guys like Harrison and still win. I prefer a team w/class than a team that flaunts its a-holes. You actually think the Rooney's are proud to have this statement of Harrison connected to the Steelers. I don't.

  • You need to like the team in order to root for them. Other than an above average skillset what will Harrison offer? The Browns can say no thanks to guys like Harrison and still win. I prefer a team w/class than a team that flaunts its a-holes. You actually think the Rooney's are proud to have this statement of Harrison connected to the Steelers. I don't.

    C Captain Cheesedick wrote on last edited by
    #72

    @hammertime said:

    You need to like the team in order to root for them. Other than an above average skillset what will Harrison offer? The Browns can say no thanks to guys like Harrison and still win. I prefer a team w/class than a team that flaunts its a-holes. You actually think the Rooney's are proud to have this statement of Harrison connected to the Steelers. I don't.

    I don't think the Rooneys are happy about this at all. I don't think any Pittsburgh fans are. The guy sounds like a moron.

    I rooted for Kevin Mack when he played for the Browns and he got busted with pot. I rooted for Winslow, the solja' (no relation) when he played for the Browns, and he has a history of saying stupid things. Jamal Lewis was in prison for selling drugs, but I want him to gain yards. Stallworth just killed a guy and might have been drunk and said "well, I flashed my lights but the guy didn't move", pretty dumb statment, yet if he plays next year, I'll want him to catch some touchdowns.

    My point is, if we want to agrue about who has the nicest/smartest team, thats one thing, if we want to argue about how has the best team, that's differnt.

    I don't want to be friends with these guys. I want to root for the Cleveland Browns to win.

    That being said, I will never root for Ray Lewis, even though he is a great linebacker. Murder and cover up is over the line.

  • hammertimeH hammertime wrote on last edited by
    #73

    Zombo

    you bring up the right reasons to be a proud American not a disloyal steeler who cheats.

  • S Spunkonmyback DPOY wrote on last edited by
    #74

    Zombo said:

    "50 wounded servicemembers invited to the White House Thursday from Walter Reed Army Medical Center to recognize the Steelers on their unprecedented sixth Super Bowl Title. After a quick speech by President Barack Obama, the players, servicemembers and volunteers assembled about 3000 USO Care Packages for troops overseas, which included snacks, toiletries and phone cards. "

    http://www.stripes.com/article.asp?section...p;article=62851

    I guess Harrison didn't want any of that either.

    Zombo

    --Maybe he had an important roid shipment coming in that he had to assemble

    Harrison didn't go after Super Bowl 40. He had made up his mind not to go. It had nothing to do with helping the troops.

  • S Spunkonmyback DPOY wrote on last edited by
    #75

    Zombo said:

    62851_521175953.jpg

    "Oh thanks, James, isn't great to help the troops ... oh, you're not James, that's right, he didn't think being invited to the White House was special or helping the troops was worthy ... he's got to get roided up for 09 so he doesn't return back to the backup grunt he was before roids."

    Not going had nothing to do with the troops. Harrison lifted as much at his rookie combine workout as he can now. That kinda makes you story look rediculously dumb.

  • S Spunkonmyback DPOY wrote on last edited by
    #76

    Zombo said:

    How dumb?

    Zombo

    Knot dat dumd 😆