Skip to content

Josh Gordon

The Browns Board
353 59 15.2k
  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by

    Your dreaming.  Guy hasn't played in years, and is drug soaked.

  • Your dreaming.  Guy hasn't played in years, and is drug soaked.

    flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Your dreaming.  Guy hasn't played in years, and is drug soaked.

    I agree. But he'd still be the best player we have. Ya, we're that bad.

  • @darubes said:

    The sad thing here is that if Josh Gordon walked into

    the locker room today and started in a game tomorrow

    he would be our best receiver on the team.

    I'm gonna say best player on the team.

    TopDawg31T TopDawg31 wrote on last edited by

    @flyingfooldoug said:

    I'm gonna say best player on the team.

    With that being said he will have a week to learn the Offense, something he has not had a chance to do. He will be overwhelmed from all the studying and probably flare one up to calm his nerves.

  • @flyingfooldoug said:

    I'm gonna say best player on the team.

    With that being said he will have a week to learn the Offense, something he has not had a chance to do. He will be overwhelmed from all the studying and probably flare one up to calm his nerves.

    flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by

    @topdawg31 said:

    With that being said he will have a week to learn the Offense, something he has not had a chance to do. He will be overwhelmed from all the studying and probably flare one up to calm his nerves.

    This team has been overwhelmed since the 4th play of the season, a blocked for a TD the other way. 

  • Your dreaming.  Guy hasn't played in years, and is drug soaked.

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Your dreaming.  Guy hasn't played in years, and is drug soaked.

    Didya know the guy who founded AA  was a total boozer too, until he "saw the light"?  Putting Gordon back on the team costs us almost nothing. His pro rated salary for the remaining 8 games is $500k. That's around rookie minimum for an audition. So cool it with the criticism, and get some sense. 

    Gordon at 50% is better than any other wr we have on the roster. 

  • jcam222J jcam222 wrote on last edited by

    If he got reinstated and we trade him I'd barricade th offices and hire a security army if I worked in the Browns offices lol. Seems to me there would be a mass mob with pitchforks. 

  • If he got reinstated and we trade him I'd barricade th offices and hire a security army if I worked in the Browns offices lol. Seems to me there would be a mass mob with pitchforks. 

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    @jcam222 said:

    If he got reinstated and we trade him I'd barricade th offices and hire a security army if I worked in the Browns offices lol. Seems to me there would be a mass mob with pitchforks. 

    For a guy who has failed one drug test after another since college?

    Trading Josh Gordon would cause the Browns fandom to storm Berea? THAT would be the tipping point? Trading a WR who has pissed away his career?

  • @jcam222 said:

    If he got reinstated and we trade him I'd barricade th offices and hire a security army if I worked in the Browns offices lol. Seems to me there would be a mass mob with pitchforks. 

    For a guy who has failed one drug test after another since college?

    Trading Josh Gordon would cause the Browns fandom to storm Berea? THAT would be the tipping point? Trading a WR who has pissed away his career?

    PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    For a guy who has failed one drug test after another since college?

    Trading Josh Gordon would cause the Browns fandom to storm Berea? THAT would be the tipping point? Trading a WR who has pissed away his career?

     Yep, we ride with flash! 

    JG

  • @dutch-oven said:

    For a guy who has failed one drug test after another since college?

    Trading Josh Gordon would cause the Browns fandom to storm Berea? THAT would be the tipping point? Trading a WR who has pissed away his career?

     Yep, we ride with flash! 

    JG

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    @poeticg said:

     Yep, we ride with flash! 

    JG

    Man, some of we Browns fans just ask for misery and disappointment.

    Masochists, all of us. 😆

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Your dreaming.  Guy hasn't played in years, and is drug soaked.

    Didya know the guy who founded AA  was a total boozer too, until he "saw the light"?  Putting Gordon back on the team costs us almost nothing. His pro rated salary for the remaining 8 games is $500k. That's around rookie minimum for an audition. So cool it with the criticism, and get some sense. 

    Gordon at 50% is better than any other wr we have on the roster. 

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    @hoorta said:

    Didya know the guy who founded AA  was a total boozer too, until he "saw the light"?  Putting Gordon back on the team costs us almost nothing. His pro rated salary for the remaining 8 games is $500k. That's around rookie minimum for an audition. So cool it with the criticism, and get some sense. 

    Gordon at 50% is better than ALL THE  WRs we have on the roster. 

    FIFY

  • stillmotionS stillmotion wrote on last edited by

    If we release him, I won't be happy

  • If we release him, I won't be happy

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by hoorta

    @stillmotion said:

    If we release him, I won't be happy

    If they trade or release Gordon, I'll be way less than happy. Sashit can you spell DONE? I can find better things to do on Sunday than watch you completely destroy what little was left of this once proud franchise.

    PS, we're playing so great, found out we just dumped our $85 season tickets on StubHub for $28 bucks. Thanks for nothing.

  • jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by

    We need a WR desperately. Especially one that can win against man and get deep. Josh has proven he can do that. Even if there's a 10% chance he stays clean, a team without a victory HAS to keep him. Trade him? For what? 6th rounder? Please. 

    I've had some very low moments as a Browns fan, but even I haven't felt worse than I do now. Joe Thomas injured, Myles Garrett always injured, Kizer looks like a failure, we can't score through the air, we can't make trades, we draft idiots instead of quality players, and I'll stop now. I'm not even angry anymore. I went from angry to just completely sad. It's barely November and another season is over. To make it worse, it feels like our entire team will be blown apart...again. From front office, all the way down to position coaches. We basically have very little reason to watch. Obviously this year isn't good for QBs. We'll screw it up anyway. And if you thought it was bad before the bye week...it's only going to get worse. 

  • If he got reinstated and we trade him I'd barricade th offices and hire a security army if I worked in the Browns offices lol. Seems to me there would be a mass mob with pitchforks. 

    TopDawg31T TopDawg31 wrote on last edited by

    @jcam222 said:

    If he got reinstated and we trade him I'd barricade th offices and hire a security army if I worked in the Browns offices lol. Seems to me there would be a mass mob with pitchforks. 

    Trade deadline has passed, some body call Berea and let them know.

  • darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by

    Lets hope the front office can move as quick as the owner in draft day .....he leaves New York after the first pick and is in the Browns facility before Sonny makes the next Browns pick

  • W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by

    No matter what  he'd be better than Britt and Coates even if he had a bong duct taped to his helmet.

    WSS

  • D domcucch1994 wrote on last edited by

    I really hope they keep him.. 
    Please, for the love of God, do not release Josh Gordon!!

    That would be absolutely asinine! 

    He is our best receiver and he hasn't played in a regular season game since Hoyer was QB..

  • darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by

    He has been reinstated ...can play November 27th onward

  • Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
  • darren15D darren15 wrote on last edited by darren15

    Statement from Browns EVP of Football Operations Sashi Brown on Josh Gordon:

    “We’ve been informed of the league’s decision to reinstate Josh. The personal well-being of all our players is of the utmost importance to us. We respect and commend Josh for taking the steps necessary to have the opportunity to return to the league. Josh will be in our building in the coming days and we look forward to having him back and sitting with him to discuss his future on our team.”

    Which really means ..... I wonder if we can get a 4th and 5th round pick for him.....