Josh Gordon
-
It's 2017, a football player should be allowed to smoke a joint after a football game,
but its ok to pop prescription opiates like its candy right? Big Pharma must be in the NFL's pocket if weed is still outlawed..
Gordon has payed his debts, let the man play again.
Donte Stallworth killed some motherfucker, but was still allowed to play.
Actually, Josh Gordon has been banned longer for smoking dope than Stallworth was for manslaughter... HYPOCRITES!It's 2017, a football player should be allowed to smoke a joint after a football game,
but its ok to pop prescription opiates like its candy right? Big Pharma must be in the NFL's pocket if weed is still outlawed..
Gordon has payed his debts, let the man play again.
Donte Stallworth killed some motherfucker, but was still allowed to play.
Actually, Josh Gordon has been banned longer for smoking dope than Stallworth was for manslaughter... HYPOCRITES!
Your post is more than spot on. It should be a rallying point for every Browns fan that is sick and tired of all the shit, from Modell on forward that we have been forcefed.
Where is the ACLU and NAACP over this? Where is the player union.
Worse, this Hoorta-ism culture of "FUCK HIM WE DON"T NEED HIM" has been rotting the Browns spirit and energy for 20+ years now. Just where is this pool of great playakers who are also boy scouts?
Fucking idiot Browns fans.
-
It's 2017, a football player should be allowed to smoke a joint after a football game,
but its ok to pop prescription opiates like its candy right? Big Pharma must be in the NFL's pocket if weed is still outlawed..
Gordon has payed his debts, let the man play again.
Donte Stallworth killed some motherfucker, but was still allowed to play.
Actually, Josh Gordon has been banned longer for smoking dope than Stallworth was for manslaughter... HYPOCRITES!It's 2017, a football player should be allowed to smoke a joint after a football game,
The key word in that sentence is 'should'.
There SHOULD be peace on earth. There SHOULD be no people dying of starvation. There SHOULD be equality. There SHOULD be a santa clause.
But SHOULD and 25 cents will get ya a phone call.
We HAVE TO live in the reality that exists. And Josh is one of us WE's. HIS choice was to NOT abide by the rules (stupidly oppressive as they may be). I'm done feeling sorry for his situation. It was HIM that screwed us is the way I now look at it.
-
Great post! We still have people posting "poor Josh only got suspended for marijuana once" and players in the random population probably smoke more than Josh.
So, this very EVIL NFL said - "okay, we'll give you options/choices so you can make good on how serious you'll take it." And the one "poor Josh" picked and agreed to was to begin in the NFL Substance Abuse program, meaning no beers with teammates plus on-going testing at any time. This also meant a 1st positive test for anything was a suspension unlike draftees/players that began/kept their careers in the random testing population.
I haven't seen anyone post anything about "once".
I see no optional routes in the NFL policy for a player to choose between. And although softened a bit you continue to conflate the Drug and Alcohol sections. Why?
-
It's 2017, a football player should be allowed to smoke a joint after a football game,
The key word in that sentence is 'should'.
There SHOULD be peace on earth. There SHOULD be no people dying of starvation. There SHOULD be equality. There SHOULD be a santa clause.
But SHOULD and 25 cents will get ya a phone call.
We HAVE TO live in the reality that exists. And Josh is one of us WE's. HIS choice was to NOT abide by the rules (stupidly oppressive as they may be). I'm done feeling sorry for his situation. It was HIM that screwed us is the way I now look at it.
The key word in that sentence is 'should'.
There SHOULD be peace on earth. There SHOULD be no people dying of starvation. There SHOULD be equality. There SHOULD be a santa clause.
But SHOULD and 25 cents will get ya a phone call.
We HAVE TO live in the reality that exists. And Josh is one of us WE's. HIS choice was to NOT abide by the rules (stupidly oppressive as they may be). I'm done feeling sorry for his situation. It was HIM that screwed us is the way I now look at it.
Leveon Bell SHOULD receive the same suspensions as Josh Gordon....given that he has had just as many violations.
Maybe Gordon SHOULD sue the league over this lack of equality.
-
This was a reply to you on August 6th in the WR thread:
Yep.....out of all his NFL suspensions, only one was actually for weed.....
Ah... Mud's reply when I pointed out that Josh's last suspension was alcohol-related after "the charter flight".
Since Mud's statement is true, I've lost track of what your point was...
-
It's 2017, a football player should be allowed to smoke a joint after a football game,
The key word in that sentence is 'should'.
There SHOULD be peace on earth. There SHOULD be no people dying of starvation. There SHOULD be equality. There SHOULD be a santa clause.
But SHOULD and 25 cents will get ya a phone call.
We HAVE TO live in the reality that exists. And Josh is one of us WE's. HIS choice was to NOT abide by the rules (stupidly oppressive as they may be). I'm done feeling sorry for his situation. It was HIM that screwed us is the way I now look at it.
We HAVE TO live in the reality that exists. And Josh is one of us WE's. HIS choice was to NOT abide by the rules (stupidly oppressive as they may be). I'm done feeling sorry for his situation. It was HIM that screwed us is the way I now look at it.
Precisely! This is about as well as I've seen anyone sum it up.
-
The key word in that sentence is 'should'.
There SHOULD be peace on earth. There SHOULD be no people dying of starvation. There SHOULD be equality. There SHOULD be a santa clause.
But SHOULD and 25 cents will get ya a phone call.
We HAVE TO live in the reality that exists. And Josh is one of us WE's. HIS choice was to NOT abide by the rules (stupidly oppressive as they may be). I'm done feeling sorry for his situation. It was HIM that screwed us is the way I now look at it.
Leveon Bell SHOULD receive the same suspensions as Josh Gordon....given that he has had just as many violations.
Maybe Gordon SHOULD sue the league over this lack of equality.
Leveon Bell SHOULD receive the same suspensions as Josh Gordon....given that he has had just as many violations.
Maybe Gordon SHOULD sue the league over this lack of equality.
It's an unwinable lawsuit for Josh. Bell is a Steeler. There's different rules for Steelers.
- thanks Flugel -
-
Leveon Bell SHOULD receive the same suspensions as Josh Gordon....given that he has had just as many violations.
Maybe Gordon SHOULD sue the league over this lack of equality.
It's an unwinable lawsuit for Josh. Bell is a Steeler. There's different rules for Steelers.
- thanks Flugel -
-
Well I hope he can come back because all reports on Ricardo Louis is he has hands of stone.. what ive seen thus far...
-
The teams had such good lookin' jersey's back then. The sleeve stripes look ridiculous on today's uni's.
The teams had such good lookin' jersey's back then. The sleeve stripes look ridiculous on today's uni's.I've always liked the classic uniforms from the past....but that's when I was first introduced to the greatest game on earth American Football!
I still like the BROWNS classic all white uniforms.
-
The teams had such good lookin' jersey's back then. The sleeve stripes look ridiculous on today's uni's.I've always liked the classic uniforms from the past....but that's when I was first introduced to the greatest game on earth American Football!
I still like the BROWNS classic all white uniforms.
I've always liked the classic uniforms from the past....but that's when I was first introduced to the greatest game on earth American Football!
I still like the BROWNS classic all white uniforms.
I know Z would go bonkers if he thought we were going gay and talking about uniforms....but you are right. The Browns classic uniforms were so much better than the clown outfits Browns players have to wear today.
So, I guess we just done gone gay.
-
I've always liked the classic uniforms from the past....but that's when I was first introduced to the greatest game on earth American Football!
I still like the BROWNS classic all white uniforms.
I know Z would go bonkers if he thought we were going gay and talking about uniforms....but you are right. The Browns classic uniforms were so much better than the clown outfits Browns players have to wear today.
So, I guess we just done gone gay.
I know Z would go bonkers if he thought we were going gay and talking about uniforms....but you are right. The Browns classic uniforms were so much better than the clown outfits Browns players have to wear today.
So, I guess we just done gone gay.
Nah, just gray.

-
Leveon Bell SHOULD receive the same suspensions as Josh Gordon....given that he has had just as many violations.
Maybe Gordon SHOULD sue the league over this lack of equality.
It's an unwinable lawsuit for Josh. Bell is a Steeler. There's different rules for Steelers.
- thanks Flugel -
It's an unwinable lawsuit for Josh. Bell is a Steeler. There's different rules for Steelers.
- thanks Flugel -
Weird, it's almost like you're a whiner who's full of BS as the Steelers currently wait on the league to reinstate our amazingly talented WR after serving his suspension and meeting all requirements for reinstatement.
It's almost as if you're a little b*tch who just can't handle that your franchise is the longest running joke in professional sports?
-
It's an unwinable lawsuit for Josh. Bell is a Steeler. There's different rules for Steelers.
- thanks Flugel -
Weird, it's almost like you're a whiner who's full of BS as the Steelers currently wait on the league to reinstate our amazingly talented WR after serving his suspension and meeting all requirements for reinstatement.
It's almost as if you're a little b*tch who just can't handle that your franchise is the longest running joke in professional sports?
Weird, it's almost like you're a whiner who's full of BS as the Steelers currently wait on the league to reinstate our amazingly talented WR after serving his suspension and meeting all requirements for reinstatement.
It's almost as if you're a little b*tch who just can't handle that your franchise is the longest running joke in professional sports?
Fine, tell us what Bryant has done to get reinstated that Gordon has not, since your in the know and all.
-
It's an unwinable lawsuit for Josh. Bell is a Steeler. There's different rules for Steelers.
- thanks Flugel -
Weird, it's almost like you're a whiner who's full of BS as the Steelers currently wait on the league to reinstate our amazingly talented WR after serving his suspension and meeting all requirements for reinstatement.
It's almost as if you're a little b*tch who just can't handle that your franchise is the longest running joke in professional sports?
Weird, it's almost like you're a whiner who's full of BS as the Steelers currently wait on the league to reinstate our amazingly talented WR after serving his suspension and meeting all requirements for reinstatement.
It's almost as if you're a little b*tch who just can't handle that your franchise is the longest running joke in professional sports?
SteelerFag backwards
, Than why are you here whining to us? Apparently Bryant has not proved all the requirements for reinstatement to Goddell either..You might want to call the rehab center that Roger can't get a hold of..Meanwhile Roger hired you some company man Refs..Enjoy some more hidden rules -
Weird, it's almost like you're a whiner who's full of BS as the Steelers currently wait on the league to reinstate our amazingly talented WR after serving his suspension and meeting all requirements for reinstatement.
It's almost as if you're a little b*tch who just can't handle that your franchise is the longest running joke in professional sports?
Fine, tell us what Bryant has done to get reinstated that Gordon has not, since your in the know and all.
Fine, tell us what Bryant has done to get reinstated that Gordon has not, since your in the know and all.
I didn't say that Bryant had done anything more than Gordon did. I think both have paid their dues and should immediately be reinstated.
Orion insinuated that somehow the Steelers get off easy or that the rules are somehow different for our two teams and I was pointing out that he's both uninformed and and a whiner.
-
It's an unwinable lawsuit for Josh. Bell is a Steeler. There's different rules for Steelers.
- thanks Flugel -
Weird, it's almost like you're a whiner who's full of BS as the Steelers currently wait on the league to reinstate our amazingly talented WR after serving his suspension and meeting all requirements for reinstatement.
It's almost as if you're a little b*tch who just can't handle that your franchise is the longest running joke in professional sports?
Weird, it's almost like you're a whiner who's full of BS as the Steelers currently wait on the league to reinstate our amazingly talented WR after serving his suspension and meeting all requirements for reinstatement.
It's almost as if you're a little b*tch who just can't handle that your franchise is the longest running joke in professional sports?
Call us when your piece of shit cheating, cocksucking the Commish franchise catches up to our 13 titles..Not even halfway there yet.
-
Fine, tell us what Bryant has done to get reinstated that Gordon has not, since your in the know and all.
I didn't say that Bryant had done anything more than Gordon did. I think both have paid their dues and should immediately be reinstated.
Orion insinuated that somehow the Steelers get off easy or that the rules are somehow different for our two teams and I was pointing out that he's both uninformed and and a whiner.
I didn't say that Bryant had done anything more than Gordon did. I think both have paid their dues and should immediately be reinstated.
Orion insinuated that somehow the Steelers get off easy or that the rules are somehow different for our two teams and I was pointing out that he's both uninformed and and a whiner.
Well, when Belll has had as many violations as Bryant and Gordon, and had only 3 games.....WTF is up with that.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login