Skip to content

Josh Gordon

The Browns Board
353 59 15.2k
  • @flugel said:

    Great post! We still have people posting "poor Josh only got suspended for marijuana once" and players in the random population probably smoke more than Josh.

    So, this very EVIL NFL said - "okay, we'll give you options/choices so you can make good on how serious you'll take it." And the one "poor Josh" picked and agreed to was to begin in the NFL Substance Abuse program, meaning no beers with teammates plus on-going testing at any time. This also meant a 1st positive test for anything was a suspension unlike draftees/players that began/kept their careers in the random testing population.

    I haven't seen anyone post anything about "once".

    I see no optional routes in the NFL policy for a player to choose between. And although softened a bit you continue to conflate the Drug and Alcohol sections. Why?

    @tour2ma said:

    I haven't seen anyone post anything about "once".

    This was a reply to you on August 6th in the WR thread:

    Yep.....out of all his NFL suspensions, only one was actually for weed.....

  • @domcucch1994 said:

    It's 2017, a football player should be allowed to smoke a joint after a football game,

    The key word in that sentence is 'should'.

    There SHOULD be peace on earth. There SHOULD be no people dying of starvation. There SHOULD be equality. There SHOULD be a santa clause.

    But SHOULD and 25 cents will get ya a phone call.

    We HAVE TO live in the reality that exists. And Josh is one of us WE's. HIS choice was to NOT abide by the rules (stupidly oppressive as they may be). I'm done feeling sorry for his situation. It was HIM that screwed us is the way I now look at it.

    @orion said:

    The key word in that sentence is 'should'.

    There SHOULD be peace on earth. There SHOULD be no people dying of starvation. There SHOULD be equality. There SHOULD be a santa clause.

    But SHOULD and 25 cents will get ya a phone call.

    We HAVE TO live in the reality that exists. And Josh is one of us WE's. HIS choice was to NOT abide by the rules (stupidly oppressive as they may be). I'm done feeling sorry for his situation. It was HIM that screwed us is the way I now look at it.

    Leveon Bell SHOULD receive the same suspensions as Josh Gordon....given that he has had just as many violations.

    Maybe Gordon SHOULD sue the league over this lack of equality.

  • @tour2ma said:

    I haven't seen anyone post anything about "once".

    This was a reply to you on August 6th in the WR thread:

    Yep.....out of all his NFL suspensions, only one was actually for weed.....

    @flugel said:

    This was a reply to you on August 6th in the WR thread:

    Yep.....out of all his NFL suspensions, only one was actually for weed.....

    Ah... Mud's reply when I pointed out that Josh's last suspension was alcohol-related after "the charter flight".

    Since Mud's statement is true, I've lost track of what your point was...

  • @domcucch1994 said:

    It's 2017, a football player should be allowed to smoke a joint after a football game,

    The key word in that sentence is 'should'.

    There SHOULD be peace on earth. There SHOULD be no people dying of starvation. There SHOULD be equality. There SHOULD be a santa clause.

    But SHOULD and 25 cents will get ya a phone call.

    We HAVE TO live in the reality that exists. And Josh is one of us WE's. HIS choice was to NOT abide by the rules (stupidly oppressive as they may be). I'm done feeling sorry for his situation. It was HIM that screwed us is the way I now look at it.

    @orion said:

    We HAVE TO live in the reality that exists. And Josh is one of us WE's. HIS choice was to NOT abide by the rules (stupidly oppressive as they may be). I'm done feeling sorry for his situation. It was HIM that screwed us is the way I now look at it.

    Precisely! This is about as well as I've seen anyone sum it up.

  • @orion said:

    The key word in that sentence is 'should'.

    There SHOULD be peace on earth. There SHOULD be no people dying of starvation. There SHOULD be equality. There SHOULD be a santa clause.

    But SHOULD and 25 cents will get ya a phone call.

    We HAVE TO live in the reality that exists. And Josh is one of us WE's. HIS choice was to NOT abide by the rules (stupidly oppressive as they may be). I'm done feeling sorry for his situation. It was HIM that screwed us is the way I now look at it.

    Leveon Bell SHOULD receive the same suspensions as Josh Gordon....given that he has had just as many violations.

    Maybe Gordon SHOULD sue the league over this lack of equality.

    @the-gipper said:

    Leveon Bell SHOULD receive the same suspensions as Josh Gordon....given that he has had just as many violations.

    Maybe Gordon SHOULD sue the league over this lack of equality.

    It's an unwinable lawsuit for Josh. Bell is a Steeler. There's different rules for Steelers.

    - thanks Flugel -

  • @the-gipper said:

    Leveon Bell SHOULD receive the same suspensions as Josh Gordon....given that he has had just as many violations.

    Maybe Gordon SHOULD sue the league over this lack of equality.

    It's an unwinable lawsuit for Josh. Bell is a Steeler. There's different rules for Steelers.

    - thanks Flugel -

    @orion said:

    It's an unwinable lawsuit for Josh. Bell is a Steeler. There's different rules for Steelers.

    - thanks Flugel -

    I hear you.

  • photo-thumb-244.jpg?_r=1502113707 The teams had such good lookin' jersey's back then. The sleeve stripes look ridiculous on today's uni's.

  • Well I hope he can come back because all reports on Ricardo Louis is he has hands of stone.. what ive seen thus far...

    @nickers said:

    Well I hope he can come back because all reports on Ricardo Louis is he has hands of stone.. what ive seen thus far...

    you must be at camp ?

    cause all that I have heard reported is that he was doing really well

  • photo-thumb-244.jpg?_r=1502113707 The teams had such good lookin' jersey's back then. The sleeve stripes look ridiculous on today's uni's.

    @orion said:

    photo-thumb-244.jpg?_r=1502113707 The teams had such good lookin' jersey's back then. The sleeve stripes look ridiculous on today's uni's.

    I've always liked the classic uniforms from the past....but that's when I was first introduced to the greatest game on earth American Football!

    I still like the BROWNS classic all white uniforms.

  • @orion said:

    photo-thumb-244.jpg?_r=1502113707 The teams had such good lookin' jersey's back then. The sleeve stripes look ridiculous on today's uni's.

    I've always liked the classic uniforms from the past....but that's when I was first introduced to the greatest game on earth American Football!

    I still like the BROWNS classic all white uniforms.

    @mjp28 said:

    I've always liked the classic uniforms from the past....but that's when I was first introduced to the greatest game on earth American Football!

    I still like the BROWNS classic all white uniforms.

    I know Z would go bonkers if he thought we were going gay and talking about uniforms....but you are right. The Browns classic uniforms were so much better than the clown outfits Browns players have to wear today.

    So, I guess we just done gone gay.

  • @mjp28 said:

    I've always liked the classic uniforms from the past....but that's when I was first introduced to the greatest game on earth American Football!

    I still like the BROWNS classic all white uniforms.

    I know Z would go bonkers if he thought we were going gay and talking about uniforms....but you are right. The Browns classic uniforms were so much better than the clown outfits Browns players have to wear today.

    So, I guess we just done gone gay.

    @the-gipper said:

    I know Z would go bonkers if he thought we were going gay and talking about uniforms....but you are right. The Browns classic uniforms were so much better than the clown outfits Browns players have to wear today.

    So, I guess we just done gone gay.

    Nah, just gray. πŸ˜†

  • @the-gipper said:

    Leveon Bell SHOULD receive the same suspensions as Josh Gordon....given that he has had just as many violations.

    Maybe Gordon SHOULD sue the league over this lack of equality.

    It's an unwinable lawsuit for Josh. Bell is a Steeler. There's different rules for Steelers.

    - thanks Flugel -

    @orion said:

    It's an unwinable lawsuit for Josh. Bell is a Steeler. There's different rules for Steelers.

    - thanks Flugel -

    Weird, it's almost like you're a whiner who's full of BS as the Steelers currently wait on the league to reinstate our amazingly talented WR after serving his suspension and meeting all requirements for reinstatement.

    It's almost as if you're a little b*tch who just can't handle that your franchise is the longest running joke in professional sports?

  • @orion said:

    It's an unwinable lawsuit for Josh. Bell is a Steeler. There's different rules for Steelers.

    - thanks Flugel -

    Weird, it's almost like you're a whiner who's full of BS as the Steelers currently wait on the league to reinstate our amazingly talented WR after serving his suspension and meeting all requirements for reinstatement.

    It's almost as if you're a little b*tch who just can't handle that your franchise is the longest running joke in professional sports?

    @gafreleets said:

    Weird, it's almost like you're a whiner who's full of BS as the Steelers currently wait on the league to reinstate our amazingly talented WR after serving his suspension and meeting all requirements for reinstatement.

    It's almost as if you're a little b*tch who just can't handle that your franchise is the longest running joke in professional sports?

    Fine, tell us what Bryant has done to get reinstated that Gordon has not, since your in the know and all.

  • @orion said:

    It's an unwinable lawsuit for Josh. Bell is a Steeler. There's different rules for Steelers.

    - thanks Flugel -

    Weird, it's almost like you're a whiner who's full of BS as the Steelers currently wait on the league to reinstate our amazingly talented WR after serving his suspension and meeting all requirements for reinstatement.

    It's almost as if you're a little b*tch who just can't handle that your franchise is the longest running joke in professional sports?

    @gafreleets said:

    Weird, it's almost like you're a whiner who's full of BS as the Steelers currently wait on the league to reinstate our amazingly talented WR after serving his suspension and meeting all requirements for reinstatement.

    It's almost as if you're a little b*tch who just can't handle that your franchise is the longest running joke in professional sports?

    SteelerFag backwards πŸ™‚, Than why are you here whining to us? Apparently Bryant has not proved all the requirements for reinstatement to Goddell either..You might want to call the rehab center that Roger can't get a hold of..Meanwhile Roger hired you some company man Refs..Enjoy some more hidden rules

  • @gafreleets said:

    Weird, it's almost like you're a whiner who's full of BS as the Steelers currently wait on the league to reinstate our amazingly talented WR after serving his suspension and meeting all requirements for reinstatement.

    It's almost as if you're a little b*tch who just can't handle that your franchise is the longest running joke in professional sports?

    Fine, tell us what Bryant has done to get reinstated that Gordon has not, since your in the know and all.

    @htownbrown said:

    Fine, tell us what Bryant has done to get reinstated that Gordon has not, since your in the know and all.

    I didn't say that Bryant had done anything more than Gordon did. I think both have paid their dues and should immediately be reinstated.

    Orion insinuated that somehow the Steelers get off easy or that the rules are somehow different for our two teams and I was pointing out that he's both uninformed and and a whiner.

  • @orion said:

    It's an unwinable lawsuit for Josh. Bell is a Steeler. There's different rules for Steelers.

    - thanks Flugel -

    Weird, it's almost like you're a whiner who's full of BS as the Steelers currently wait on the league to reinstate our amazingly talented WR after serving his suspension and meeting all requirements for reinstatement.

    It's almost as if you're a little b*tch who just can't handle that your franchise is the longest running joke in professional sports?

    @gafreleets said:

    Weird, it's almost like you're a whiner who's full of BS as the Steelers currently wait on the league to reinstate our amazingly talented WR after serving his suspension and meeting all requirements for reinstatement.

    It's almost as if you're a little b*tch who just can't handle that your franchise is the longest running joke in professional sports?

    Call us when your piece of shit cheating, cocksucking the Commish franchise catches up to our 13 titles..Not even halfway there yet.

  • @htownbrown said:

    Fine, tell us what Bryant has done to get reinstated that Gordon has not, since your in the know and all.

    I didn't say that Bryant had done anything more than Gordon did. I think both have paid their dues and should immediately be reinstated.

    Orion insinuated that somehow the Steelers get off easy or that the rules are somehow different for our two teams and I was pointing out that he's both uninformed and and a whiner.

    @gafreleets said:

    I didn't say that Bryant had done anything more than Gordon did. I think both have paid their dues and should immediately be reinstated.

    Orion insinuated that somehow the Steelers get off easy or that the rules are somehow different for our two teams and I was pointing out that he's both uninformed and and a whiner.

    Well, when Belll has had as many violations as Bryant and Gordon, and had only 3 games.....WTF is up with that.

  • @gafreleets said:

    I didn't say that Bryant had done anything more than Gordon did. I think both have paid their dues and should immediately be reinstated.

    Orion insinuated that somehow the Steelers get off easy or that the rules are somehow different for our two teams and I was pointing out that he's both uninformed and and a whiner.

    Well, when Belll has had as many violations as Bryant and Gordon, and had only 3 games.....WTF is up with that.

    @the-gipper said:

    Well, when Belll has had as many violations as Bryant and Gordon, and had only 3 games.....WTF is up with that.

    If you do even a little bit of investigation you'll figure it out.

  • @gafreleets said:

    Weird, it's almost like you're a whiner who's full of BS as the Steelers currently wait on the league to reinstate our amazingly talented WR after serving his suspension and meeting all requirements for reinstatement.

    It's almost as if you're a little b*tch who just can't handle that your franchise is the longest running joke in professional sports?

    Call us when your piece of shit cheating, cocksucking the Commish franchise catches up to our 13 titles..Not even halfway there yet.

    @the-gipper said:

    Call us when your piece of shit cheating, cocksucking the Commish franchise catches up to our 13 titles..Not even halfway there yet.

    Lol.

    Be proud of those "titles" I guess it was enough for your team because they've been garbage for longer than most of your fan base has been alive.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Well, when Belll has had as many violations as Bryant and Gordon, and had only 3 games.....WTF is up with that.

    If you do even a little bit of investigation you'll figure it out.

    @gafreleets said:

    If you do even a little bit of investigation you'll figure it out.

    Well your bitch is back/Schfner..nice phone call to Norma at rehab. see how that works so well with lucky quarters from ditches..May he slip on Water Bong juice before bed