Skip to content

WEEK 1 2017, NCAA FOOTBALL BIG TEN lines and other games of interest

College Football Forum
14 4 608
  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #5

    You know, it would just be oh so simple of they would say that like Ohio State is a 20 pt. favorite over Indiana.

  • You know, it would just be oh so simple of they would say that like Ohio State is a 20 pt. favorite over Indiana.

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @the-gipper said:

    You know, it would just be oh so simple of they would say that like Ohio State is a 20 pt. favorite over Indiana.

    You didn't say who was the home team.

    osu -20 IND simply says it all especially with dozens of NCAA games or 16 NFL games each week. Eh?

  • @the-gipper said:

    You know, it would just be oh so simple of they would say that like Ohio State is a 20 pt. favorite over Indiana.

    You didn't say who was the home team.

    osu -20 IND simply says it all especially with dozens of NCAA games or 16 NFL games each week. Eh?

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper
    #7

    @mjp28 said:

    You didn't say who was the home team.

    osu -20 IND simply says it all especially with dozens of NCAA games or 16 NFL games each week. Eh?

    I suppose.....but like I said, in your list, you didn't put in who the opponents were for most of those games. Did you edit it to include that info?

    Edit....Oh...I see that you did....thanks.

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #8

    09/02 3:30 PM

    201 Michigan open -3 now -3' or -4

    202 Florida

    Time-change to 03:30pm EDT | FLO-WR-Antonio Callaway-OUT | TV: ABC

    Plus other non-starters suspended but the WR is big versus that inexperienced Michigan secondary.

  • W wargograw wrote on last edited by
    #9

    Michigan's gonna cover that easily. McElwain sucks.

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #10

    And after their recent suspensions, it's an even safer bet

  • @mjp28 said:

    You didn't say who was the home team.

    osu -20 IND simply says it all especially with dozens of NCAA games or 16 NFL games each week. Eh?

    I suppose.....but like I said, in your list, you didn't put in who the opponents were for most of those games. Did you edit it to include that info?

    Edit....Oh...I see that you did....thanks.

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @the-gipper said:

    I suppose.....but like I said, in your list, you didn't put in who the opponents were for most of those games. Did you edit it to include that info?

    Edit....Oh...I see that you did....thanks.

    You always are so welcome there Gipper. 😉

  • And after their recent suspensions, it's an even safer bet

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @mld-woody said:

    And after their recent suspensions, it's an even safer bet

    Well the game is in sunny FLA plus -4 isn't exactly a slam dunk win although everyone EXPECTS m to win but their D is really inexperienced. (I think m should win FWIW.)

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #13

    It's in Dallas, not FL

  • It's in Dallas, not FL

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @mld-woody said:

    It's in Dallas, not FL

    Oh the Vegas rotation sheet shows FLA as home -but- that could be true even in Dallas.

    And the game notes:

    Time-change to 03:30pm EDT | FLO-WR-Antonio Callaway-OUT | TV: ABC