"The Worst Is Yet to Come": If You're Not Petrified, You're Not Paying Attention
-
"The Worst Is Yet to Come": If You're Not Petrified, You're Not Paying Attention
Yahoo Finance..... http://finance.yahoo.com/tech-ticker/artic...aying-Attention
-
"The Worst Is Yet to Come": If You're Not Petrified, You're Not Paying Attention
Damn, I am tired of the media and its role in this economic cycle. "Be scared!" "Don't spend!" "Stock up on canned goods and bottled water!" "If we don't reel more viewers in by using scare tactics our ad dollars will shrink like George Constanza's pecker in a pool!"
And, as someone who has written headlines for a living, I have to say that this one does the job. Personally, I would have gone with something like "Save or Die!!!." And I just got the job done in 3 words, instead of 13.
-
"The Worst Is Yet to Come": If You're Not Petrified, You're Not Paying Attention
Yahoo Finance..... http://finance.yahoo.com/tech-ticker/artic...aying-Attention
"The Worst Is Yet to Come": If You're Not Petrified, You're Not Paying Attention
Yahoo Finance..... http://finance.yahoo.com/tech-ticker/artic...aying-Attention
I agree there is a lot of lip service going on and the worst is yet to come.
-
possible unless ofcourse your a blood thirsty Republican who wants us all to eat shit till the Republicans can come save the day in 2012 ,Right Cal? Jawflappy Dan
**************************************
blood thirsty? eat shit?
Can you refer to anything I ever said that refers to this slur?
I really believe we are in for hard times, very serious tough times.
It is the amount of money Obama has spent, and plans to spend. It's outrageous, and sickening to
see our debt skyrocket on the jets of socialist utopian dreams. Obama has no chance of ever paying for
everything he's talking about. It's already impossible now. And the next few years of gigantic
Fed employment programs? Impossible. Our country is going to really be in tough times in the next few years.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login