***Official Browns Vs. Saints Preseason Game Night Thread***
-
-
-
Well that didn't take long
-
Defense had a nice series, yeah?
-
Cam erving is a bum.
-
Defense had a nice series, yeah?
Defense had a nice series, yeah?
Meanwhile the offense....nevermind.
-
Erving has all but assured he'll be in the first round of cuts.
-
Cameron Erving is so fucking bad. I literally have no idea how he keeps getting a chance.
-
I hope you all weren't expecting much out of the browns offense just yet.
-
I seen enough of Brock.
-
Erving needs to be put down like a lame animal.
-
I don't think you can blame all that on Brock. He's getting jumped on his blind side.
-
I don't think you can blame all that on Brock. He's getting jumped on his blind side.
I don't think you can blame all that on Brock just yet. He's getting jumped on his blind side.
Yeah I would like to see him where he isn't constantly getting mugged.
-
2 passes not even close to the targets? Blame who then?
-
I was just about to say I like the run defense and then...
-
Do we have any middle linebackers I can actually fill a hole that's like five times throughout the middle wide-open
-
Lucky drop there
-
ROFLMFAO Tank Carder is a starting MLB
-
2 passes not even close to the targets? Blame who then?
2 passes not even close to the targets? Blame who then?
Coleman.
Obvious quick out route and he made the wrong read....
-
Well that's what happens when you have two middle linebackers playing on the outside Collins in Kirksey
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login