Be honest, How does everybody feel about Brock as a starter
-
-
^ He looked good last year in LA.... I'm going to wait until he actually plays a game for THE BROWNS before I crucify him.
^ He looked good last year in LA.... I'm going to wait until he actually plays a game for THE BROWNS before I crucify him.
Bingo!
Britts best days are way behind him. I remember when i took him in fantasy either his first or second yr...guy looked like jerry rice..scored like 4td's against the eagles...
Who saved JM's a$$ at A&M & now Jamies Winston= Mike Evans.. Tyrod Taylor=S Watkins now Zay Jones..Name the HOF QB's with great pin point accuracy that have been throwing to Kenny Britt? Have ya seen the accuracy of our QB's? That's why Britt is here..Proved what he brought at camp early & was told to take a seat..Cus it's gonna take more than just Britt to catch whobbler's..it worked, here comes Ricardo Louis
-
^ He looked good last year in LA.... I'm going to wait until he actually plays a game for THE BROWNS before I crucify him.
Bingo!
Britts best days are way behind him. I remember when i took him in fantasy either his first or second yr...guy looked like jerry rice..scored like 4td's against the eagles...
Who saved JM's a$$ at A&M & now Jamies Winston= Mike Evans.. Tyrod Taylor=S Watkins now Zay Jones..Name the HOF QB's with great pin point accuracy that have been throwing to Kenny Britt? Have ya seen the accuracy of our QB's? That's why Britt is here..Proved what he brought at camp early & was told to take a seat..Cus it's gonna take more than just Britt to catch whobbler's..it worked, here comes Ricardo Louis
Bingo!
Who saved JM's a$$ at A&M & now Jamies Winston= Mike Evans.. Tyrod Taylor=S Watkins now Zay Jones..Name the HOF QB's with great pin point accuracy that have been throwing to Kenny Britt? Have ya seen the accuracy of our QB's? That's why Britt is here..Proved what he brought at camp early & was told to take a seat..Cus it's gonna take more than just Britt to catch whobbler's..it worked, here comes Ricardo Louis
he ain't young anymore...he's a fucking gimp...i was 100 percent correct about the rg3 gimpo...oooo oooo ooo...let me rephrase, i was incorrect...i said he would be injured around game 8 or so....pfffffff...fucking gimp was gone in game 1...and i am correct on this also...i will be laughing at you once again....see you during the season...when britto the gimpo is on ir....
-
^ He looked good last year in LA.... I'm going to wait until he actually plays a game for THE BROWNS before I crucify him.
^ He looked good last year in LA.... I'm going to wait until he actually plays a game for THE BROWNS before I crucify him.
i wonder how many of those yds and tds were garbage time stats because the rams really stunk last yr...they were out of games already by the 3rd qtr or so...his best yr was his 2nd yr and that was it....every other yr was mediocre to way below mediocre...don't think he's been to any probowls as far as i can see on his stats....don't bet on anything great from this guy, plus he's been in tbl with the law a couple times.....
-
Bingo!
Who saved JM's a$$ at A&M & now Jamies Winston= Mike Evans.. Tyrod Taylor=S Watkins now Zay Jones..Name the HOF QB's with great pin point accuracy that have been throwing to Kenny Britt? Have ya seen the accuracy of our QB's? That's why Britt is here..Proved what he brought at camp early & was told to take a seat..Cus it's gonna take more than just Britt to catch whobbler's..it worked, here comes Ricardo Louis
he ain't young anymore...he's a fucking gimp...i was 100 percent correct about the rg3 gimpo...oooo oooo ooo...let me rephrase, i was incorrect...i said he would be injured around game 8 or so....pfffffff...fucking gimp was gone in game 1...and i am correct on this also...i will be laughing at you once again....see you during the season...when britto the gimpo is on ir....
he ain't young anymore...he's a fucking gimp...i was 100 percent correct about the rg3 gimpo...oooo oooo ooo...let me rephrase, i was incorrect...i said he would be injured around game 8 or so....pfffffff...fucking gimp was gone in game 1...and i am correct on this also...i will be laughing at you once again....see you during the season...when britto the gimpo is on ir....
dude, it took you 2 hours to come up with a RG3 comment rebuttal to defend your Britt comments..let me rephrase it again for you..I was incorrect again. 16 weeks & we got another genius after 1 preseason game..yea U..
-
LOL! "I was just trolling for grins. I knew he was gonna get 13 sacks his rookie year."-Ghoolie Jan 2018

See, this is why I call you a dumb fuck. I have NEVER, EVER, in the history of this board changed my story, nor have I ever abandoned my opinions or beliefs. NEVER................. you can search all you want, you won't find one such account. That behavior would not be a Ghoulardi......... or Ghoolie behavior. It just isn't me.
Now, you fucking simpletons like to think that's the case, but you are fucking dullards who have be confused with a troll. I don't troll. I tell you what I believe and I stick to it.
The fact that I never have to eat crow is what REALLY sends fuckholes like you making up scenarios that you HOPE will happen. Hey, you can pretend that Selena Gomez is going to blow you, too.
Look man, I say it here, for all to see. Garrett does not have it.Just like I told you Coleman was a pussy. Garrett has no principles. Nobody who respects the sport of football makes a fucking video asking another team to draft him via a deal. It just isn't done. It tells you that this cocksucker is another Sugar Ray Leonard. False humility and a brain full of shit.
I don't give a fuck if Williams loves him and sucks the pimples on his cock. It means nothing. This kid is a moron. He admits to not playing hard every down............(how the fuck are you going to fix that character flaw?)
He isn't a bad ass, he isn't a killer. He is a zumba class teacher.
We made a horrible fucking pick. he will never be anything but average.
-
LOL! "I was just trolling for grins. I knew he was gonna get 13 sacks his rookie year."-Ghoolie Jan 2018

See, this is why I call you a dumb fuck. I have NEVER, EVER, in the history of this board changed my story, nor have I ever abandoned my opinions or beliefs. NEVER................. you can search all you want, you won't find one such account. That behavior would not be a Ghoulardi......... or Ghoolie behavior. It just isn't me.
Now, you fucking simpletons like to think that's the case, but you are fucking dullards who have be confused with a troll. I don't troll. I tell you what I believe and I stick to it.
The fact that I never have to eat crow is what REALLY sends fuckholes like you making up scenarios that you HOPE will happen. Hey, you can pretend that Selena Gomez is going to blow you, too.
Look man, I say it here, for all to see. Garrett does not have it.Just like I told you Coleman was a pussy. Garrett has no principles. Nobody who respects the sport of football makes a fucking video asking another team to draft him via a deal. It just isn't done. It tells you that this cocksucker is another Sugar Ray Leonard. False humility and a brain full of shit.
I don't give a fuck if Williams loves him and sucks the pimples on his cock. It means nothing. This kid is a moron. He admits to not playing hard every down............(how the fuck are you going to fix that character flaw?)
He isn't a bad ass, he isn't a killer. He is a zumba class teacher.
We made a horrible fucking pick. he will never be anything but average.
See, this is why I call you a dumb fuck. I have NEVER, EVER, in the history of this board changed my story, nor have I ever abandoned my opinions or beliefs. NEVER................. you can search all you want, you won't find one such account. That behavior would not be a Ghoulardi......... or Ghoolie behavior. It just isn't me.
Now, you fucking simpletons like to think that's the case, but you are fucking dullards who have be confused with a troll. I don't troll. I tell you what I believe and I stick to it.
The fact that I never have to eat crow is what REALLY sends fuckholes like you making up scenarios that you HOPE will happen. Hey, you can pretend that Selena Gomez is going to blow you, too.
Look man, I say it here, for all to see. Garrett does not have it.Just like I told you Coleman was a pussy. Garrett has no principles. Nobody who respects the sport of football makes a fucking video asking another team to draft him via a deal. It just isn't done. It tells you that this cocksucker is another Sugar Ray Leonard. False humility and a brain full of shit.
I don't give a fuck if Williams loves him and sucks the pimples on his cock. It means nothing. This kid is a moron. He admits to not playing hard every down............(how the fuck are you going to fix that character flaw?)
He isn't a bad ass, he isn't a killer. He is a zumba class teacher.
We made a horrible fucking pick. he will never be anything but average.
Next time I'll put it in pink. LOL!

-
See, this is why I call you a dumb fuck. I have NEVER, EVER, in the history of this board changed my story, nor have I ever abandoned my opinions or beliefs. NEVER................. you can search all you want, you won't find one such account. That behavior would not be a Ghoulardi......... or Ghoolie behavior. It just isn't me.
Now, you fucking simpletons like to think that's the case, but you are fucking dullards who have be confused with a troll. I don't troll. I tell you what I believe and I stick to it.
The fact that I never have to eat crow is what REALLY sends fuckholes like you making up scenarios that you HOPE will happen. Hey, you can pretend that Selena Gomez is going to blow you, too.
Look man, I say it here, for all to see. Garrett does not have it.Just like I told you Coleman was a pussy. Garrett has no principles. Nobody who respects the sport of football makes a fucking video asking another team to draft him via a deal. It just isn't done. It tells you that this cocksucker is another Sugar Ray Leonard. False humility and a brain full of shit.
I don't give a fuck if Williams loves him and sucks the pimples on his cock. It means nothing. This kid is a moron. He admits to not playing hard every down............(how the fuck are you going to fix that character flaw?)
He isn't a bad ass, he isn't a killer. He is a zumba class teacher.
We made a horrible fucking pick. he will never be anything but average.
Next time I'll put it in pink. LOL!

Next time I'll put it in pink. LOL!

And maybe next time he'll actually address the guy who calls him out...
-
address him or challenge him to a boxing match?
i ain't getting in the way of a 300lber with a right hook.
-
You know what I notice?
Nobody is saying "I'm so fucking excited for Brock Osweiler to be our starting QB!"
-
You know what I notice?
Nobody is saying "I'm so fucking excited for Brock Osweiler to be our starting QB!"
You know what I notice?
Nobody is saying "I'm so fucking excited for Brock Osweiler to be our starting QB!"
'better than the KKH'!
-
address him or challenge him to a boxing match?
i ain't getting in the way of a 300lber with a right hook.
-
"But I have big shoulders you ******** ********!!!!"
-
Don't really care about Brock being the starter. My concern as always will be the defense first, offensive line second and receivers third.
-
Don't really care about Brock being the starter. My concern as always will be the defense first, offensive line second and receivers third.
Don't really care about Brock being the starter. My concern as always will be the defense first, offensive line second and receivers third.
Is your first name Scott?
...anyway, I disagree. 1st and foremost = QB. And immediately solidify the offensive line to protect him. (hand in hand is the QB & OL)
Then you get him skill players...WR's, RB(s), TE(s).
And THEN you can concentrate on the guys required to tackle people (and cover WR's).
First and foremost I want my team to be competitive and entertaining. (If you have a good offense, you're always IN the game)
Other benefits of being entertaining with a good offense:
1) It sells more tickets. More Browns fans will attend the games, even if the team's record is below 500. We've been, quite frankly, the hardest fuggin' football team to watch. One can't help but feel that ya just plain wasted a good day off watchin' the most boring fuggin' football.
2) More free agents would be attracted to your team.
That's always been my opinion(s) and I'm sticking to them.
-
Don't really care about Brock being the starter. My concern as always will be the defense first, offensive line second and receivers third.
Is your first name Scott?
...anyway, I disagree. 1st and foremost = QB. And immediately solidify the offensive line to protect him. (hand in hand is the QB & OL)
Then you get him skill players...WR's, RB(s), TE(s).
And THEN you can concentrate on the guys required to tackle people (and cover WR's).
First and foremost I want my team to be competitive and entertaining. (If you have a good offense, you're always IN the game)
Other benefits of being entertaining with a good offense:
1) It sells more tickets. More Browns fans will attend the games, even if the team's record is below 500. We've been, quite frankly, the hardest fuggin' football team to watch. One can't help but feel that ya just plain wasted a good day off watchin' the most boring fuggin' football.
2) More free agents would be attracted to your team.
That's always been my opinion(s) and I'm sticking to them.
First and foremost I want my team to be competitive and entertaining. (If you have a good offense, you're always IN the game)And I have always believed for the purist, there is nothing more entertaining than watching a great defense take over a game. Denver's dismantling of Cam and the Panthers was a thing of beauty and I want the Browns to become that kind of team.
-
Don't really care about Brock being the starter. My concern as always will be the defense first, offensive line second and receivers third.
Is your first name Scott?
...anyway, I disagree. 1st and foremost = QB. And immediately solidify the offensive line to protect him. (hand in hand is the QB & OL)
Then you get him skill players...WR's, RB(s), TE(s).
And THEN you can concentrate on the guys required to tackle people (and cover WR's).
First and foremost I want my team to be competitive and entertaining. (If you have a good offense, you're always IN the game)
Other benefits of being entertaining with a good offense:
1) It sells more tickets. More Browns fans will attend the games, even if the team's record is below 500. We've been, quite frankly, the hardest fuggin' football team to watch. One can't help but feel that ya just plain wasted a good day off watchin' the most boring fuggin' football.
2) More free agents would be attracted to your team.
That's always been my opinion(s) and I'm sticking to them.
-
(If you have a good offense, you're always IN the game)
Denver's dismantling of Cam and the Panthers was a thing of beauty and I want the Browns to become that kind of team.
I'm not picky.... I'll take both.
I'm not picky.... I'll take both.
And I'm watching the Broncos do the same to SF tonight with 4 takeaways in the first half (poor Brian) with a 20-0 lead going into the half. Funny how much better an O can be when a great D just sets them up constantly.

PS-and six starters from Denver's D including Von did not even play the 1st half. Would love to have that kind of depth.
-
First and foremost I want my team to be competitive and entertaining. (If you have a good offense, you're always IN the game)
And I have always believed for the purist, there is nothing more entertaining than watching a great defense take over a game. Denver's dismantling of Cam and the Panthers was a thing of beauty and I want the Browns to become that kind of team.
And I have always believed for the purist, there is nothing more entertaining than watching a great defense take over a game. Denver's dismantling of Cam and the Panthers was a thing of beauty and I want the Browns to become that kind of team.
That game was not even fair.Denver's front end was just as good as their back-end..Denver may still have the best secondary in football with Vikings/Zona?...Browns may have found that front 4? but DB & LB still got to come..(Hey Shanny---Hoyer is still Brian Hoyer but Farmer lost your digits)
-
Don't really care about Brock being the starter. My concern as always will be the defense first, offensive line second and receivers third.
Don't really care about Brock being the starter. My concern as always will be the defense first, offensive line second and receivers third.
Then ur gonna be highly disappointed.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login