Tiamat's 2017 Camp observations and thoughts
-
It's about that time of the year. I'll be on hand, notepad in tow today. Going to do my best to post live updates on here but most likely will condense everything and post later tonight. So...* reserved for future edits *
-
Kizer first QB out on the field. Kess trailed in behind him.
-
Dayes hanging out with Crow and Duke.
-
Pepprers working on securing punts. He's dropped two so far.
-
Peppers lining up at the Y for defensive alignment calls.
-
that's Hue's way of fucking with MKC
-
I meant for warmups. Practice is starting now. Kizer was the second man on the field.
-
Kiser throws a pick vs bracket coverage to the field. Bad read and he never came off of it.
Also missed a weakside pressure for a touch sack. Had a play called dead for holding onto it too long.
-
Wonky ass 3 deep look where the middle man drops and keys #2 to 3 inside to out. They had peppers run it then Jamie Collins.
Peppers getting work as deep center field. Corey Coleman has run 8 routes. 7 of them have been the go. Peppers keyed on that and rotated over top. Full house motion to 4 wide got Corey off the LOS and the half ass jam from Calhoun failed. -
-
Kiser in with the 1's. Dez has a good read on the boot action.
Kizer NEEDS to improve his ball action fake.
-
that's Hue's way of fucking with MKC
Baby girl is about 50 feet from me as i type.
-
that's Hue's way of fucking with MKC
Baby girl is about 50 feet from me as i type.
-
-
Practice over. Ended with Dayes and Crow tearing off a couple runs. I like Dayes, good vision.
Our passing game did not show many signs of improvement. I'll post extended thoughts when I'm back.
-
Practice over. Ended with Dayes and Crow tearing off a couple runs. I like Dayes, good vision.
Our passing game did not show many signs of improvement. I'll post extended thoughts when I'm back.
Practice over. Ended with Dayes and Crow tearing off a couple runs. I like Dayes, good vision.
Our passing game did not show many signs of improvement. I'll post extended thoughts when I'm back.
Still wasting too much time having 22 WR's in camp. Our O is going to suffer due to carrying all the extra baggage.
-
Practice over. Ended with Dayes and Crow tearing off a couple runs. I like Dayes, good vision.
Our passing game did not show many signs of improvement. I'll post extended thoughts when I'm back.
Still wasting too much time having 22 WR's in camp. Our O is going to suffer due to carrying all the extra baggage.
Still wasting too much time having 22 WR's in camp. Our O is going to suffer due to carrying all the extra baggage.
From what I saw we suffer from a dearth of WR's. Louis might be our best asside from Britt.
And in case you wondered, Erving was straight bullied all day long.
Tour - Shon held his own quite well. Still needs to polish his kick step but RT appears to be solidified.
-
Still wasting too much time having 22 WR's in camp. Our O is going to suffer due to carrying all the extra baggage.
From what I saw we suffer from a dearth of WR's. Louis might be our best asside from Britt.
And in case you wondered, Erving was straight bullied all day long.
Tour - Shon held his own quite well. Still needs to polish his kick step but RT appears to be solidified.
From what I saw we suffer from a dearth of WR's. Louis might be our best asside from Britt.
And in case you wondered, Erving was straight bullied all day long.
Tour - Shon held his own quite well. Still needs to polish his kick step but RT appears to be solidified.
What to do with Erving? My guess is we have enough RT's on the roster to say goodbye? or do we let him eat up a roster spot in hopes that he can figure it out?
-
From what I saw we suffer from a dearth of WR's. Louis might be our best asside from Britt.
And in case you wondered, Erving was straight bullied all day long.
Tour - Shon held his own quite well. Still needs to polish his kick step but RT appears to be solidified.
What to do with Erving? My guess is we have enough RT's on the roster to say goodbye? or do we let him eat up a roster spot in hopes that he can figure it out?
What to do with Erving? My guess is we have enough RT's on the roster to say goodbye? or do we let him eat up a roster spot in hopes that he can figure it out?
He gone. Only thing that wouldn't allow such a thing is if he has dirt on Coach Hue or Haslem. There's nothing else that makes sense.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
. May cause road-rage & a free ride out of town.. 