Skip to content

Tiamat's 2017 Camp observations and thoughts

The Browns Board
72 17 2.0k
  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #6

    Peppers lining up at the Y for defensive alignment calls.

  • TopDawg31T TopDawg31 wrote on last edited by
    #7

    that's Hue's way of fucking with MKC

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #8

    I meant for warmups. Practice is starting now. Kizer was the second man on the field.

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #9

    Kiser throws a pick vs bracket coverage to the field. Bad read and he never came off of it.

    Also missed a weakside pressure for a touch sack. Had a play called dead for holding onto it too long.

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by tiamat63
    #10

    Wonky ass 3 deep look where the middle man drops and keys #2 to 3 inside to out. They had peppers run it then Jamie Collins.

    Peppers getting work as deep center field. Corey Coleman has run 8 routes. 7 of them have been the go. Peppers keyed on that and rotated over top. Full house motion to 4 wide got Corey off the LOS and the half ass jam from Calhoun failed.

  • Dayes hanging out with Crow and Duke.

    W wargograw wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @tiamat63 said:

    Dayes hanging out with Crow and Duke.

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #12

    Kiser in with the 1's. Dez has a good read on the boot action.

    Kizer NEEDS to improve his ball action fake.

  • that's Hue's way of fucking with MKC

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @topdawg31 said:

    that's Hue's way of fucking with MKC

    Baby girl is about 50 feet from me as i type.

  • @topdawg31 said:

    that's Hue's way of fucking with MKC

    Baby girl is about 50 feet from me as i type.

    gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by gumby73
    #14

    @tiamat63 said:

    Baby girl is about 50 feet from me as i type.

    Give her the 😉. May cause road-rage & a free ride out of town..

  • @tiamat63 said:

    Baby girl is about 50 feet from me as i type.

    Give her the 😉. May cause road-rage & a free ride out of town..

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by TexasAg1969
    #15

    @gumby73 said:

    Give her the 😉. May cause road-rage & a free ride out of town..

    "You know you can .... them by the ....." 😍

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #16

    Practice over. Ended with Dayes and Crow tearing off a couple runs. I like Dayes, good vision.

    Our passing game did not show many signs of improvement. I'll post extended thoughts when I'm back.

  • Practice over. Ended with Dayes and Crow tearing off a couple runs. I like Dayes, good vision.

    Our passing game did not show many signs of improvement. I'll post extended thoughts when I'm back.

    TopDawg31T TopDawg31 wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @tiamat63 said:

    Practice over. Ended with Dayes and Crow tearing off a couple runs. I like Dayes, good vision.

    Our passing game did not show many signs of improvement. I'll post extended thoughts when I'm back.

    Still wasting too much time having 22 WR's in camp. Our O is going to suffer due to carrying all the extra baggage.

  • @tiamat63 said:

    Practice over. Ended with Dayes and Crow tearing off a couple runs. I like Dayes, good vision.

    Our passing game did not show many signs of improvement. I'll post extended thoughts when I'm back.

    Still wasting too much time having 22 WR's in camp. Our O is going to suffer due to carrying all the extra baggage.

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @topdawg31 said:

    Still wasting too much time having 22 WR's in camp. Our O is going to suffer due to carrying all the extra baggage.

    From what I saw we suffer from a dearth of WR's. Louis might be our best asside from Britt.

    And in case you wondered, Erving was straight bullied all day long.

    Tour - Shon held his own quite well. Still needs to polish his kick step but RT appears to be solidified.

  • @topdawg31 said:

    Still wasting too much time having 22 WR's in camp. Our O is going to suffer due to carrying all the extra baggage.

    From what I saw we suffer from a dearth of WR's. Louis might be our best asside from Britt.

    And in case you wondered, Erving was straight bullied all day long.

    Tour - Shon held his own quite well. Still needs to polish his kick step but RT appears to be solidified.

    TopDawg31T TopDawg31 wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @tiamat63 said:

    From what I saw we suffer from a dearth of WR's. Louis might be our best asside from Britt.

    And in case you wondered, Erving was straight bullied all day long.

    Tour - Shon held his own quite well. Still needs to polish his kick step but RT appears to be solidified.

    What to do with Erving? My guess is we have enough RT's on the roster to say goodbye? or do we let him eat up a roster spot in hopes that he can figure it out?

  • @tiamat63 said:

    From what I saw we suffer from a dearth of WR's. Louis might be our best asside from Britt.

    And in case you wondered, Erving was straight bullied all day long.

    Tour - Shon held his own quite well. Still needs to polish his kick step but RT appears to be solidified.

    What to do with Erving? My guess is we have enough RT's on the roster to say goodbye? or do we let him eat up a roster spot in hopes that he can figure it out?

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @topdawg31 said:

    What to do with Erving? My guess is we have enough RT's on the roster to say goodbye? or do we let him eat up a roster spot in hopes that he can figure it out?

    He gone. Only thing that wouldn't allow such a thing is if he has dirt on Coach Hue or Haslem. There's nothing else that makes sense.

  • @topdawg31 said:

    What to do with Erving? My guess is we have enough RT's on the roster to say goodbye? or do we let him eat up a roster spot in hopes that he can figure it out?

    He gone. Only thing that wouldn't allow such a thing is if he has dirt on Coach Hue or Haslem. There's nothing else that makes sense.

    TopDawg31T TopDawg31 wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @tiamat63 said:

    He gone. Only thing that wouldn't allow such a thing is if he has dirt on Coach Hue or Haslem. There's nothing else that makes sense.

    That hurts whiffing on a first round OL, hell whiffing on any first rounder has been our MO, let's hope that has stopped.

  • Practice over. Ended with Dayes and Crow tearing off a couple runs. I like Dayes, good vision.

    Our passing game did not show many signs of improvement. I'll post extended thoughts when I'm back.

    gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by gumby73
    #22

    @tiamat63 said:

    I like Dayes, good vision.

    Google up Des Kitchings.. NCSU RB coach since 2012. I know him well from camps. Dayes came in 2013. Old Des is the best to play at Furman University. Dayes vision was helped by Des's all time leader in Receptions & Returns. Kitchings was also a 7th round pick in 2000 to KC.Stayed 4 years.We got a absolute steal here Tia.

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #23

    Home now, doing something I said I wouldn't - eat Chipotle.

    Typing out a ton of shit and trying to organize my thoughts.

  • Home now, doing something I said I wouldn't - eat Chipotle.

    Typing out a ton of shit and trying to organize my thoughts.

    W wargograw wrote on last edited by
    #24

    @tiamat63 said:

    Home now, doing something I said I wouldn't - eat Chipotle.

    Typing out a ton of shit and trying to organize my thoughts.

    Is the second paragraph football related or is this all about Chipotle?

  • @tiamat63 said:

    Home now, doing something I said I wouldn't - eat Chipotle.

    Typing out a ton of shit and trying to organize my thoughts.

    Is the second paragraph football related or is this all about Chipotle?

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #25

    @wargograw said:

    Is the second paragraph football related or is this all about Chipotle?

    Haven't decided yet.