Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. Political Discussion
  3. Join me!

Join me!

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Political Discussion
8 Posts 6 Posters 247 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • DieHardBrownsFan DieHardBrownsFanD Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Collaborator Posting Machine First Post One Month Later Week One Done One Year In
    • 28k Posts
    • 6k Reputation
    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #1

    DieHardBrownsFan,

    You’ve seen how big our rallies have been this year. Each and every time we have one, the Fake News Media is FORCED to report on how strong and great our movement truly is.

    So at an upcoming rally, I want you to join me.

    I had my team put together a sweepstakes to give you and a friend the chance to fly out, attend a future incredible rally, and have our photo taken together.

    And you’ll get to see firsthand how incredible our movement is!

    Sounds pretty good right?

    All it takes is any contribution of $3 or more NOW to be automatically entered to win.

    Our rallies are truly something special, DieHardBrownsFan. There’s no other energy like it.

    Join me at an upcoming HUGE rally by entering to win with any contribution between now and11:59 PM Friday to have your name automatically submitted.

    Don’t miss out!

    Good luck,



    Donald J. Trump
    President of the United States

    "You planning on having a long relationship with that glass or are you going to drink it? Drink up, man. Maybe we can get another.” - Janis Joplin, 1970.
    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • OldBrownsFan OldBrownsFanO
      • 11k Posts
      • 3k Reputation
      OldBrownsFanO OldBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
      #2

      I should shell out $3 under Tex and Woody's name. It would be a hoot if either of them won. 😮

      MLD WoodyM T 2 Replies Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
        • 39k Posts
        • 9k Reputation
        W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Not really a fan of Rallies, except for the burger joint.

        WSS

        www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • OldBrownsFanO OldBrownsFan

          I should shell out $3 under Tex and Woody's name. It would be a hoot if either of them won. 😮

          MLD Woody MLD WoodyM Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular First Post Collaborator Posting Machine Reacting Well One Month Later One Year In Week One Done
          • 33k Posts
          • 3k Reputation
          MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @oldbrownsfan said:

          I should shell out $3 under Tex and Woody's name. It would be a hoot if either of them won. 😮

          I'll go

          Ja.brill Peppers - Cleveland Brown OldBrownsFan, on 02 Jun 2017 - 5:09PM said: "No you are not the work of the devil but you are deceived by the devil." Who's got it better than us? Nooooobody!
          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • OldBrownsFanO OldBrownsFan

            I should shell out $3 under Tex and Woody's name. It would be a hoot if either of them won. 😮

            TexasAg1969 T Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
            • 23k Posts
            • 6k Reputation
            T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @oldbrownsfan said:

            I should shell out $3 under Tex and Woody's name. It would be a hoot if either of them won. 😮

            If I won I'd have a huge Trump Fathead placard that would read-"Pathetic Narcissist Pathological Liar" Think they'd still let me in? 😛

            W OldBrownsFanO 2 Replies Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • T TexasAg1969

              @oldbrownsfan said:

              I should shell out $3 under Tex and Woody's name. It would be a hoot if either of them won. 😮

              If I won I'd have a huge Trump Fathead placard that would read-"Pathetic Narcissist Pathological Liar" Think they'd still let me in? 😛

              Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
              • 39k Posts
              • 9k Reputation
              W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by Westside Steve
              #6

              @texasag1969 said:

              If I won I'd have a huge Trump Fathead placard that would read-"Pathetic Narcissist Pathological Liar is holding this sign" Think they'd still let me in? 😛

              🙂
              www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • T TexasAg1969

                @oldbrownsfan said:

                I should shell out $3 under Tex and Woody's name. It would be a hoot if either of them won. 😮

                If I won I'd have a huge Trump Fathead placard that would read-"Pathetic Narcissist Pathological Liar" Think they'd still let me in? 😛

                OldBrownsFan OldBrownsFanO
                • 11k Posts
                • 3k Reputation
                OldBrownsFanO OldBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @texasag1969 said:

                If I won I'd have a huge Trump Fathead placard that would read-"Pathetic Narcissist Pathological Liar" Think they'd still let me in? 😛

                And that would be a hoot. 😆

                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
                  • 64k Posts
                  • 8k Reputation
                  C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  I'm impressed with how consistent TexAg is. No hypocrite there ! 🙂

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply

                  Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                  Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                  With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                  Register Login
                  Reply
                  • Reply as topic
                  Log in to reply
                  • Oldest to Newest
                  • Newest to Oldest
                  • Most Votes


                  Theme
                  • System
                  • Light
                  • Dark
                  The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                  The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                  • First post
                    Last post
                  0
                  • Forums
                  • Recent
                  • Popular
                  • Users
                  • Donate