Join me!
-
DieHardBrownsFan,
You’ve seen how big our rallies have been this year. Each and every time we have one, the Fake News Media is FORCED to report on how strong and great our movement truly is.
So at an upcoming rally, I want you to join me.
I had my team put together a sweepstakes to give you and a friend the chance to fly out, attend a future incredible rally, and have our photo taken together.
And you’ll get to see firsthand how incredible our movement is!
Sounds pretty good right?
All it takes is any contribution of $3 or more NOW to be automatically entered to win.Our rallies are truly something special, DieHardBrownsFan. There’s no other energy like it.
Join me at an upcoming HUGE rally by entering to win with any contribution between now and11:59 PM Friday to have your name automatically submitted.
Don’t miss out!
Good luck,
Donald J. Trump
President of the United States -
I should shell out $3 under Tex and Woody's name. It would be a hoot if either of them won.

-
Not really a fan of Rallies, except for the burger joint.
WSS
-
I should shell out $3 under Tex and Woody's name. It would be a hoot if either of them won.

I should shell out $3 under Tex and Woody's name. It would be a hoot if either of them won.

I'll go
-
I should shell out $3 under Tex and Woody's name. It would be a hoot if either of them won.

I should shell out $3 under Tex and Woody's name. It would be a hoot if either of them won.

If I won I'd have a huge Trump Fathead placard that would read-"Pathetic Narcissist Pathological Liar" Think they'd still let me in?

-
I should shell out $3 under Tex and Woody's name. It would be a hoot if either of them won.

If I won I'd have a huge Trump Fathead placard that would read-"Pathetic Narcissist Pathological Liar" Think they'd still let me in?

If I won I'd have a huge Trump Fathead placard that would read-"Pathetic Narcissist Pathological Liar is holding this sign" Think they'd still let me in?

-
I should shell out $3 under Tex and Woody's name. It would be a hoot if either of them won.

If I won I'd have a huge Trump Fathead placard that would read-"Pathetic Narcissist Pathological Liar" Think they'd still let me in?

If I won I'd have a huge Trump Fathead placard that would read-"Pathetic Narcissist Pathological Liar" Think they'd still let me in?

And that would be a hoot.

-
I'm impressed with how consistent TexAg is. No hypocrite there !

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login