NFL.com ranks them all.
-
Baffled how seattle goes to 15 or where the bengirls are the National media must still be really pissed that we had 5 PRIMETIME games last year....they are determined to right that ship. Just last year they had us winning the division and more with the Mighty Derek at the helm. I just think that we are 16th or better in the top 32. We finally have depth at EVERY position....the first time in DECADES. Jamal and BE step up there games and play 2/3's of there potential and we are a top 15 team. even with (gulp) Mr. Anderson.
-
What I was suprised about is the Buccaneers falling so low. Any one else question that?
-
we placed too far down that NFl chart. All the teams above us got credit for off season additions and we just get a QB controversy thrown at us again, lazy lazy sports writing.
-
I sense sarcasm...
I sense sarcasm...
No, what you're sensing is 'dumbfukedness'.
Don't get too close.
-
Zombo said:
Everybody was completely wrong about us in 07.Everybody was completely wrong about us in 08.
Everybody will be completely wrong about us in 09.
Zombo
Where have I heard this type of argument before?
-
@inspecta said:
His "take" is that we are all stupid morons for even following the Browns let alone having optimism that we will improve from our 4-12 record from last year.Any positive article about the Browns should be dismissed completely based on the fact that they have printed positive articles about the Browns before and they were deemed false.
I don't know about you, but I'm kinda concerned about Soldier Boy. Who the hell hangs out on his supposed team's board to be so flamingly pessimistic?
Oh, wait a minute, I might know who.
I sense emo kid.
-
Until we prove otherwise and beat some good football teams..this ranking is accurate. Sorry to say it, but it's true. I see some improvement in the roster and depth.. We are still talent short vs the Steelers and that is the bottom line in a division they have owned for a very very long time. It makes me sick.. I hope Mangini can turn this boat around.. but I am not drinking the coolaid anymore.
-
Zombo said:
I have no idea.Why don't you enlighten me.
I'm just looking at the roster thinking we have more depth and less holes than I've seen in the expansion era.
What's your take?
Zombo
How long exactly does a "expansion era" last?
Maybe this is where I differ from the rest of this board. I don't consider the Browns an expansion team.
I don't think of Browns fans as stupid for following the Browns, I consider the posts on this board to be out of touch with what is real.
-
We are way of topic.
-
you may want to adjust the part about kickoff return guy

-
http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d8...mp;confirm=true
Its better than SI.
WOW!!!.Let the pigeons loose!!!!!!!!!!!
now I really can't wait for the season to start..
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login