Site Update
-
Yes, I see. Not sure I like it that much. Where is the Brown and Orange for all the background stuff? And they have done something funky with the color selections. Also, avatars are circular, cutting off a lot of the photo you select.
Yes, I see. Not sure I like it that much. Where is the Brown and Orange for all the background stuff? And they have done something funky with the color selections. Also, avatars are circular, cutting off a lot of the photo you select.
I believe all of these concerns have been addressed.
Most all upgrades result in reverting back to default setting, it takes a few moments to learn who to manipulate all settings. The more familiar we get wit the system, the more customizations and theme we will implement. Thanks for bearing with us.
-
lol... New look = clean slate...
And I see Dutch Oven is well into his right of passage...
-
Watching this "new look" progress is & will be interesting.
One thing I liked before that I hope returns is the option to view new content. That eliminated the need to scroll through older threads & posts which had no new activity since my last visit. Just a suggestion.
Mike
-
Gotta get ready for work (unexpected late start today), but I like a lot of what I see so far of the Board update. Excited to get home tonight & view more.
Thanks to the Admins....change is good, just need to get used to it.
Mike
-
Like the Orange and Brown color return.

-
-
I would like a dark theme as an option.
-
I don't think I like this thing going ding ding ding every time someone replies or quotes one of my posts. Is there a way to turn the "notifications" off?
-
-
Black theme would be awesome. This white theme is killing my phone battery at a rapid pace.

-
whatever was done, I can finally change my avatar. I was never able to, tried for years but would never change.
-
Yeah this not going to my last read post thing is driving me insane.
-
Yeah this not going to my last read post thing is driving me insane.
Click on the "dot" (or star) in front of each thread and it take you to the last unread comment in that thread. (see below)
-
Yeah this not going to my last read post thing is driving me insane.
Click on the "dot" (or star) in front of each thread and it take you to the last unread comment in that thread. (see below)
-
Stan...
One feature I'd personally like to see added that the old look had is the "Undo" button. There are times that I've accidentally typed over whole paragraphs in a post when a thumb brushes the touchpad on my lappie.
One pair of buttons I often used were the "indent" controls... not as important as the undo, but I think they helped make posts more readable.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

