Predict the Week 1 Starter Here
-
Well Kizer is getting the start in this week's practice game.... so there's that...
I'm just a little concerned that Kizer's confidence hasn't been fully nursed back to health after being decimated by the other Kelly... and at 21 he might not handle well the inevitable screw-ups rookies make.
Disagree on the Dak comparison. Dak had presence... even some fire. Only emotion that I've seen from any of our QBs this summer have been from Kess.
Z, if Kizer is our long-term starter and Kess our long-term backup, then why the hell give Brock any starts?
-
Z, if Kizer is our long-term starter and Kess our long-term backup, then why the hell give Brock any starts?
I would still like a veteran presence on the team....though I understand that Hue said that he would not rule out acquiring another QB!
-
-
I think it's Kizer all the way. I think going into last night they were 50/50 between him and Osweiler. When he jerked Ostrich before the 1st quarter ended I think the writing was on the wall. I see Kizer coming in and lighting the Steelers up at home. It's going to be awesome!! That will be the beginning of the Cleveland Browns on a Kizer roll! If we don't start Kizer I'd have to go with Kessler. I just cannot get excited or optimistic about Osweiler starting
I think it's Kizer all the way. I think going into last night they were 50/50 between him and Osweiler. When he jerked Ostrich before the 1st quarter ended I think the writing was on the wall. I see Kizer coming in and lighting the Steelers up at home. It's going to be awesome!! That will be the beginning of the Cleveland Browns on a Kizer roll! If we don't start Kizer I'd have to go with Kessler. I just cannot get excited or optimistic about Osweiler starting
I don't want to say told you so, wait yes actually I do I told you!! Time for the Cleveland Browns to go on a Kizer roll baby!!!!
-
The Dak comparison came from his 2015 play, not the mess Kelly made. That and his size, speed and arm able to get the ball out quick and very deep when needed. He is also always looking downfield when flushed. Got to like the eyes wide open method.
-
Kizer has the most upside, but I see BO starting on general principle (Let's be honest.. No sense to sit a guy who is gonna make $17mil this season.. until he royally fucks up)
-
Kizer has the most upside, but I see BO starting on general principle (Let's be honest.. No sense to sit a guy who is gonna make $17mil this season.. until he royally fucks up)
Kizer has the most upside, but I see BO starting on general principle (Let's be honest.. No sense to sit a guy who is gonna make $17mil this season.. until he royally fucks up)
So if you bought a turd for $17M You'd eat it because it's expensive?
-
Kizer has the most upside, but I see BO starting on general principle (Let's be honest.. No sense to sit a guy who is gonna make $17mil this season.. until he royally fucks up)
So if you bought a turd for $17M You'd eat it because it's expensive?
-
If you paid me 17 million, I would probably eat it. We can play that game!
Yep I will just be a little more direct , I WOULD DEFINITELY eat a mega turd on prime time tv with glee for $17MM LOL
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
But it ain't over 'til the fat lady sings.