Tank Carder out for season
-
-
Shiiiiit
-
-
oh poor guy, that fucking sucks. He just got his chance to start at MLB'er. I like what I've seen from Schobert tho. But fuck that sucks for Tank.
-
Feel bad for the guy.
Who does that place at 2nd string MLB?
-
-
I had said we needed LBs...but I was thinking OLBs, not MLBs. Now, we have Kirksey/Collins...and apparently Schobert, all of whom are capable of playing MLB. Olugbode? Dominique Alexander?
-
Damn... and Tank walked off to boot.
Schobert looks good against the pass, blitzing and wide pursuits, but we'll get killed by runs between the tackles with him at MLB. He consistently gets lost in traffic.
Olugbode was with the 3rd string last nite... I like him, but he's awfully light to play in the middle.
-
-
Damn... and Tank walked off to boot.
Schobert looks good against the pass, blitzing and wide pursuits, but we'll get killed by runs between the tackles with him at MLB. He consistently gets lost in traffic.
Olugbode was with the 3rd string last nite... I like him, but he's awfully light to play in the middle.
-
Hate to say it, but isn't this kind of good for us? We get to keep him but he doesn't affect the 53?
-
We're going to have to really pay close attention to the waiver wire to have any effective depth at all. Best A&M ILB for the past 10 years will be a freshman this year, so can't send us one now.

But may I sell us a WR in 2018?

-
We're going to have to really pay close attention to the waiver wire to have any effective depth at all. Best A&M ILB for the past 10 years will be a freshman this year, so can't send us one now.

But may I sell us a WR in 2018?

We're going to have to really pay close attention to the waiver wire to have any effective depth at all. Best A&M ILB for the past 10 years will be a freshman this year, so can't send us one now.
Remember the name Anthony Hines for 2020 draft. Already 6'3" 220 with speed and run-through tackling.
But may I sell us a WR in 2018?

-
Hate to say it, but isn't this kind of good for us? We get to keep him but he doesn't affect the 53?
Hate to say it, but isn't this kind of good for us? We get to keep him but he doesn't affect the 53?
Maybe if you are a gm and you start viewing people as commodities. But for me personally, l just root for guys that play on my favorite team. So no, l can't feel good about one of those guys not being able to walk for a while.
-
We're going to have to really pay close attention to the waiver wire to have any effective depth at all. Best A&M ILB for the past 10 years will be a freshman this year, so can't send us one now.

But may I sell us a WR in 2018?

We're going to have to really pay close attention to the waiver wire to have any effective depth at all. Best A&M ILB for the past 10 years will be a freshman this year, so can't send us one now.

But may I sell us a WR in 2018?

Texas A&M University - Cleveland Campus?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login