Skip to content

Tank Carder out for season

The Browns Board
15 11 494
  • That really sucks!

  • I had said we needed LBs...but I was thinking OLBs, not MLBs.  Now, we have Kirksey/Collins...and apparently Schobert, all of whom are capable of playing MLB.  Olugbode?  Dominique Alexander?

  • Damn... and Tank walked off to boot.

    Schobert looks good against the pass, blitzing and wide pursuits, but we'll get killed by runs between the tackles with him at MLB. He consistently gets lost in traffic.

    Olugbode was with the 3rd string last nite... I like him, but he's awfully light to play in the middle.

  • Sucks for Tank.   Dudes gives 100%.     May be the break that Shobert needs to make it to the big time. 

  • Damn... and Tank walked off to boot.

    Schobert looks good against the pass, blitzing and wide pursuits, but we'll get killed by runs between the tackles with him at MLB. He consistently gets lost in traffic.

    Olugbode was with the 3rd string last nite... I like him, but he's awfully light to play in the middle.

    @tour2ma said:

    Olugbode was with the 3rd string last nite... I like him, but he's awfully light to play in the middle.

    We need to get him on the Duhoolie diet and quick...... dude will put on 16lbs in 2 weeks. 

  • Hate to say it, but isn't this kind of good for us? We get to keep him but he doesn't affect the 53?

  • We're going to have to really pay close attention to the waiver wire to have any effective depth at all. Best A&M ILB for the past 10 years will be a freshman this year, so can't send us one now.😉

    But may I sell us a WR in 2018?😆

  • We're going to have to really pay close attention to the waiver wire to have any effective depth at all. Best A&M ILB for the past 10 years will be a freshman this year, so can't send us one now.😉

    But may I sell us a WR in 2018?😆

    @texasag1969 said:

    We're going to have to really pay close attention to the waiver wire to have any effective depth at all. Best A&M ILB for the past 10 years will be a freshman this year, so can't send us one now.😉 Remember the name Anthony Hines for 2020 draft. Already 6'3" 220 with speed and run-through tackling.

    But may I sell us a WR in 2018?😆

  • Hate to say it, but isn't this kind of good for us? We get to keep him but he doesn't affect the 53?

    @wargograw said:

    Hate to say it, but isn't this kind of good for us? We get to keep him but he doesn't affect the 53?

    Maybe if you are a gm and you start viewing people as commodities. But for me personally, l just root for guys that play on my favorite team. So no, l can't feel good about one of those guys not being able to walk for a while.

  • We're going to have to really pay close attention to the waiver wire to have any effective depth at all. Best A&M ILB for the past 10 years will be a freshman this year, so can't send us one now.😉

    But may I sell us a WR in 2018?😆

    @texasag1969 said:

    We're going to have to really pay close attention to the waiver wire to have any effective depth at all. Best A&M ILB for the past 10 years will be a freshman this year, so can't send us one now.😉

    But may I sell us a WR in 2018?😆

    Texas A&M University - Cleveland Campus?