Joe Thomas, Garrett, Gruden, Hue
-
Because we traded a 4th round pick for a 2nd round pick and a 6th round pick and the Ostrich (and his contract).
We had Kessler and Colonel Hogan. And after drafting Kizer (an extremely young player) it was decided to give the Ostrich a shot...since Kessler was looking like crap. There IS some logic there (obviously not in your mind).
Not many people really believed that the 21 year old would be good (and schooled in the playbook) enough to become our starter. ( of course, I said that he came to a good situation because the bar to clear to be our starter was not set very high )
We shall see what unfolds in the coming 3 weeks.
You would make a bad coach. Look man, all I have been hearing for years on this board is that we are building for the future. Now, I am okay with that. HOWEVER............dude, at some motherfucking point don't you think that it would make sense to have the team actually make decisions that reflected that intention?
If you are building for the future, you don't start the guy who gives you the best chance to win. You start the fucking guy who has the best chance of being your QB 5 years from now. people here blasted me for blasting the FO when they said, "This Year Is Not About Winning"................ all the cocksuckers on this board chimed in...."Ooooh, it's not about winning, it is about building for the future".
Dude, there was not fucking chance that Ass Oiler could be that guy. NEVER................... Not one NFL fucking team wanted this piece of shit, yet, we wasted how many snaps, how much time and energy dicking around with this pile of shit while other teams are grooming QBs? Not about winning? So why pull Kessler? Why ever sign RG3?
Fuck man, I am okay with building a team, but nothing these fuckhole shit sculptors are doing even remotely resembles building jack dick.
Hue Jackson is the dumbest mother fucker ever to be a head coach. He is the worst coach in the history of the Browns and perhaps the NFL itself. This man has no plan. He can't asses QB talent, his time management is horrible, his team today is making just as many penalties and stupid mistakes as ever. 5 first round picks in 2 years and we have what? Another run first QB who is an erratic passer that holds on to the ball too fucking long. You cannot teach quick release. This is a skill one is born with. It is what separates a great prospect like Trubisky, from the shit that we sign.
Garrett is not only a one-dimensional player, he is fucking dim witted. Total waste of a #1 pick.
You would make a bad coach.
lol
I wanted Wentz.
And I would never have phucked up the end of the first half against Cincy like Hue did last year. Yup, I think he's a screwy game day decision maker. And so was Pettine...and Romeo...and.........
My statements are based on the hand that we're currently dealt (or, currently for the time we are talking about, which could be the past).
I have said many times, perhaps not so many on THIS board cos I haven't been here all that long, but MANY times that we need to have a QB. And that we should draft the best one that we can...and keep drafting (swinging the bat) until we GET one that's really good. That's how important a good QB is in today's NFL (and even yesterday's NFL...but in yesteryear, if you could run the ball well then you still had a chance of winning).
But that's not the hand that we're (I'm) dealt. The FO doesn't give a rats ass what I think (the dopes that that makes them).
I stated before the draft that the QB needs to be rated on a curve. Garrett (one tackle as you say) was supposedly so great and Trubisky was supposedly not in his class. My argument was that Garrett cannot throw TD passes. Garrett plays a position for tackling people...and there are 10 other guys that are supposed to be doing that. Trubisky plays the position that throws TD passes...and the other 10 guys do not. WE NEED TD PASSES.
Where I differ in thinking from you is that I believe we should start the QB that gives us the best chance of winning today. Until we reach a point where it no longer matters if we win because we ain't looking at any playoff games. Around THAT point would I put in the QB of the future who possibly isn't quite ready to win TODAY so as to GET him ready....or to find out that we're gonna be swinging the bat again in April.
My view is that this isn't pee-wee football where all the kiddies get to play. Only the current best get to play...until 'current' no longer matters. (it's time to sleep now)
-
If the Browns ever win the Super Bowl, I expect to log-on and see Ghoolie pissed about something.
-
If the Browns ever win the Super Bowl, I expect to log-on and see Ghoolie pissed about something.
If the Browns ever win the Super Bowl, I expect to log-on and see Ghoolie pissed about something.
Sweet Jesus that guy is one miserable, pretentious twat.
-
If the Browns ever win the Super Bowl, I expect to log-on and see Ghoolie pissed about something.
If the Browns ever win the Super Bowl, I expect to log-on and see Ghoolie pissed about something.
Nah. He'll go back to the ole "I love you ole bastards, go Browns!!!" schtick by then, which will last more or last until the next time we lose a gain.
-
Ghoolie you know that when ur protecting the edge ur job is to funnel the runs to the inside right? Garrett is a rookie, so he misread a run or two...I saw plenty of other plays where he absolutely stacked the tackle and disrupted the play. Maybe that doesn't get noticed because he wasn't involved in the tackle, but killing the outside run "starts" at the edge. I'm not worried about a guy who can shed tackles like Garrett is showing. Eventually he'll learn to read the runner better but for now, he's doing his job. I mean he was pushing the first string OL 5ft back.....if the runner cuts inside him he's technically done his job. Overall the whole defense has been doing it's job in run protect so far. Season hasn't started ghools, but you have to admit that "right now" these guys look different. In past years the D sucked just as hard during the season as it did in pre season. Literally no difference. So give them some credit.
Ghoolie you know that when ur protecting the edge ur job is to funnel the runs to the inside right? Garrett is a rookie, so he misread a run or two...I saw plenty of other plays where he absolutely stacked the tackle and disrupted the play. Maybe that doesn't get noticed because he wasn't involved in the tackle, but killing the outside run "starts" at the edge. I'm not worried about a guy who can shed tackles like Garrett is showing. Eventually he'll learn to read the runner better but for now, he's doing his job. I mean he was pushing the first string OL 5ft back.....if the runner cuts inside him he's technically done his job. Overall the whole defense has been doing it's job in run protect so far. Season hasn't started ghools, but you have to admit that "right now" these guys look different. In past years the D sucked just as hard during the season as it did in pre season. Literally no difference. So give them some credit.
Well said Clevsies!
Outside contain is always first and foremost against the run at Garrett's position. He's doing that extremely well if you look at the depth he's driving his opponent backward while sealing off the outside. He made it way easier on his teammates than we saw from our DEs last year right?
There was a replay last week where only a vision like Helen Keller couldn't see the ginormous hold around Garrett's neck that wasn't called. Unfortunately, the only living beings that couldn't see it was the umpire and the ref who's face it crossed in particular. I would have been really pissed if that was a regular season game and something that blatant was blown off. I know it's only preseason but they sure don't hesitate to throw flags on our line for lesser holds than I saw on Garrett. For example, they nailed Zeitler twice last week for holds.
I think Garrett is doing a nice job against the run and pass so far. He's hurrying passers to the extent OT's are needing assistance on him.
-
If the Browns ever win the Super Bowl, I expect to log-on and see Ghoolie pissed about something.
If the Browns ever win the Super Bowl, I expect to log-on and see Ghoolie pissed about something.
Go watch Ghoulardi reruns.
-
Let me set a few things straight with you cockheads.
Never, Ever do I disappear or change my tune. Nowhere can you find a single example of me changing my tune. You "Maintenance Men Of The Asshole" build your entire lives here on the fantasy that ONE MAGICAL DAY............you morons are going to be right about something and you are going to revel in seeing me come in here saying, " THIS IS WHAT I THOUGHT ALL ALONG".
Sorry, you sissy bunch of pansy cunts, you are projecting your horseshit. NEVER, EVER, do I back down from my words. Not in life, not in my career, not in my relationships and certainly not here, among you mindless fucking, moronic sheep. It is quite the opposite. It is actually YOU toilet paper dispensers that disappear from this board every time shit doesn't go the way you want.
Now, it is true that none of us can actually find something I was wrong about, BUT BUT BUT............... when things I predict don't come true, I am right here, the very next hour to take my lumps. I say what I say, and I stand by what I say. If it turns out I was wrong about it, I am here to say it. So shove your fantasy about........."Wait until Ghoolie is wrong then watch him change his story" for each other. You limp, fucking weak, gay, homosexual Millennial cocksucking idiots. So here we go...............
- Garrett is a bust. You know it and I know it. He is no "terror of the midway". He is innocuous. Flugel thinks him getting 253,000 yards from the QB translates into pressure. Garrett blows. Any fucking DE can do what this faggot Cowboy wannabe can do. ONE TACKLE TEXAS
- Kizer holds the ball too fucking long, and he is Black Tarkenton. He is a run first Quarterback and he is an inaccurate passer. he is absolutely the guy who should start and be given 100% support all year long. If someone is going to prove me wrong, as slim a possibility as that is, Kizer is the only guy who can do it. No Browns QB has the upside this id has. Still, he is Mierda Mucho. He is not going anywhere, he is not taking the Browns anywhere.
- The Browns have no offensive threats, They will falter and the defense will get worn down and demoralized as the season progresses. Greg Williams is no better than Horton. The defense remains undisciplined and mistake prone. Agression will only gmake the defense worse. Like an Indian on Booze.
- Kizer will likely get hurt. For sure the Steelers are going to demoralize him and pound the living fuck out of him. After opening day this team will implode.
- The Bengals will be the surprise of the AFCN. They lost nothing important and added 2 offensive weapons. Offense is the msot important unit in football. Always has been, always will be.
- The Browns OL will be no better than last year's OL. We have never had a problem with the OL. No 5 men can block 19 men int he box
- Hue and Kizer will = Hue and Kessler. DINKY DUMPY DINKY DUMPY PUNT PUNT PUNT
- Trubisky's eminent rise will reduce Garrett to an embarrassing lump in Haslam's throat.
Just watch and learn.
-
@boo-fagley said:
It was worth a shot. He has nobody to blame but himself and now is shooting his way out of town.
How in the hell he looked so good in Denver is a mystery.
He never played all that well in Denver. The defense carried that team
He never played all that well in Denver. The defense carried that team
Bravo! He just didn't "lose" the games but when the playoffs came; out he went for Manning. Kubiak wasn't taking any chances? Broncos had and still have a very good defense. But they don't have a QB with Lynch or Simian. I bet Osweiler wishes he would have taken their offer!
-
Ghoolie you know that when ur protecting the edge ur job is to funnel the runs to the inside right? Garrett is a rookie, so he misread a run or two...I saw plenty of other plays where he absolutely stacked the tackle and disrupted the play. Maybe that doesn't get noticed because he wasn't involved in the tackle, but killing the outside run "starts" at the edge. I'm not worried about a guy who can shed tackles like Garrett is showing. Eventually he'll learn to read the runner better but for now, he's doing his job. I mean he was pushing the first string OL 5ft back.....if the runner cuts inside him he's technically done his job. Overall the whole defense has been doing it's job in run protect so far. Season hasn't started ghools, but you have to admit that "right now" these guys look different. In past years the D sucked just as hard during the season as it did in pre season. Literally no difference. So give them some credit.
Well said Clevsies!
Outside contain is always first and foremost against the run at Garrett's position. He's doing that extremely well if you look at the depth he's driving his opponent backward while sealing off the outside. He made it way easier on his teammates than we saw from our DEs last year right?
There was a replay last week where only a vision like Helen Keller couldn't see the ginormous hold around Garrett's neck that wasn't called. Unfortunately, the only living beings that couldn't see it was the umpire and the ref who's face it crossed in particular. I would have been really pissed if that was a regular season game and something that blatant was blown off. I know it's only preseason but they sure don't hesitate to throw flags on our line for lesser holds than I saw on Garrett. For example, they nailed Zeitler twice last week for holds.
I think Garrett is doing a nice job against the run and pass so far. He's hurrying passers to the extent OT's are needing assistance on him.
Well said Clevsies!
Outside contain is always first and foremost against the run at Garrett's position. He's doing that extremely well if you look at the depth he's driving his opponent backward while sealing off the outside. He made it way easier on his teammates than we saw from our DEs last year right?
There was a replay last week where only a vision like Helen Keller couldn't see the ginormous hold around Garrett's neck that wasn't called. Unfortunately, the only living beings that couldn't see it was the umpire and the ref who's face it crossed in particular. I would have been really pissed if that was a regular season game and something that blatant was blown off. I know it's only preseason but they sure don't hesitate to throw flags on our line for lesser holds than I saw on Garrett. For example, they nailed Zeitler twice last week for holds.
I think Garrett is doing a nice job against the run and pass so far. He's hurrying passers to the extent OT's are needing assistance on him.
Last night the entire team worked well together to collapse the pocket all game long and Williams rotated them so well that we had fresh legs in at all times. This will be fun when he gets to use his 1st teamers in rotation all game long instead of 2nd & 3rd teamers the 2nd half.
-
Because we traded a 4th round pick for a 2nd round pick and a 6th round pick and the Ostrich (and his contract).
We had Kessler and Colonel Hogan. And after drafting Kizer (an extremely young player) it was decided to give the Ostrich a shot...since Kessler was looking like crap. There IS some logic there (obviously not in your mind).
Not many people really believed that the 21 year old would be good (and schooled in the playbook) enough to become our starter. ( of course, I said that he came to a good situation because the bar to clear to be our starter was not set very high )
We shall see what unfolds in the coming 3 weeks.
You would make a bad coach. Look man, all I have been hearing for years on this board is that we are building for the future. Now, I am okay with that. HOWEVER............dude, at some motherfucking point don't you think that it would make sense to have the team actually make decisions that reflected that intention?
If you are building for the future, you don't start the guy who gives you the best chance to win. You start the fucking guy who has the best chance of being your QB 5 years from now. people here blasted me for blasting the FO when they said, "This Year Is Not About Winning"................ all the cocksuckers on this board chimed in...."Ooooh, it's not about winning, it is about building for the future".
Dude, there was not fucking chance that Ass Oiler could be that guy. NEVER................... Not one NFL fucking team wanted this piece of shit, yet, we wasted how many snaps, how much time and energy dicking around with this pile of shit while other teams are grooming QBs? Not about winning? So why pull Kessler? Why ever sign RG3?
Fuck man, I am okay with building a team, but nothing these fuckhole shit sculptors are doing even remotely resembles building jack dick.
Hue Jackson is the dumbest mother fucker ever to be a head coach. He is the worst coach in the history of the Browns and perhaps the NFL itself. This man has no plan. He can't asses QB talent, his time management is horrible, his team today is making just as many penalties and stupid mistakes as ever. 5 first round picks in 2 years and we have what? Another run first QB who is an erratic passer that holds on to the ball too fucking long. You cannot teach quick release. This is a skill one is born with. It is what separates a great prospect like Trubisky, from the shit that we sign.
Garrett is not only a one-dimensional player, he is fucking dim witted. Total waste of a #1 pick.
-
Funny how the guy who regurgitated "1-19" 350 times over the offseason doesn't have anything positive to say about the Browns being 3-0. Guess preseason only counts when it serves the troll agenda.
-
Funny how the guy who regurgitated "1-19" 350 times over the offseason doesn't have anything positive to say about the Browns being 3-0. Guess preseason only counts when it serves the troll agenda.
the troll agenda.
A new posthumous novel by Robert Ludlum.

-
Funny how the guy who regurgitated "1-19" 350 times over the offseason doesn't have anything positive to say about the Browns being 3-0. Guess preseason only counts when it serves the troll agenda.
Funny how the guy who regurgitated "1-19" 350 times over the offseason doesn't have anything positive to say about the Browns being 3-0. Guess preseason only counts when it serves the troll agenda.
Too funny! He sure made it a point to tell all the people that watched the 1st preseason game that he did not watch - how passive the defense looked to him.
-
Funny how the guy who regurgitated "1-19" 350 times over the offseason doesn't have anything positive to say about the Browns being 3-0. Guess preseason only counts when it serves the troll agenda.
Too funny! He sure made it a point to tell all the people that watched the 1st preseason game that he did not watch - how passive the defense looked to him.
-
Let me set a few things straight with you cockheads.
Never, Ever do I disappear or change my tune. Nowhere can you find a single example of me changing my tune. You "Maintenance Men Of The Asshole" build your entire lives here on the fantasy that ONE MAGICAL DAY............you morons are going to be right about something and you are going to revel in seeing me come in here saying, " THIS IS WHAT I THOUGHT ALL ALONG".
Sorry, you sissy bunch of pansy cunts, you are projecting your horseshit. NEVER, EVER, do I back down from my words. Not in life, not in my career, not in my relationships and certainly not here, among you mindless fucking, moronic sheep. It is quite the opposite. It is actually YOU toilet paper dispensers that disappear from this board every time shit doesn't go the way you want.
Now, it is true that none of us can actually find something I was wrong about, BUT BUT BUT............... when things I predict don't come true, I am right here, the very next hour to take my lumps. I say what I say, and I stand by what I say. If it turns out I was wrong about it, I am here to say it. So shove your fantasy about........."Wait until Ghoolie is wrong then watch him change his story" for each other. You limp, fucking weak, gay, homosexual Millennial cocksucking idiots. So here we go...............
- Garrett is a bust. You know it and I know it. He is no "terror of the midway". He is innocuous. Flugel thinks him getting 253,000 yards from the QB translates into pressure. Garrett blows. Any fucking DE can do what this faggot Cowboy wannabe can do. ONE TACKLE TEXAS
- Kizer holds the ball too fucking long, and he is Black Tarkenton. He is a run first Quarterback and he is an inaccurate passer. he is absolutely the guy who should start and be given 100% support all year long. If someone is going to prove me wrong, as slim a possibility as that is, Kizer is the only guy who can do it. No Browns QB has the upside this id has. Still, he is Mierda Mucho. He is not going anywhere, he is not taking the Browns anywhere.
- The Browns have no offensive threats, They will falter and the defense will get worn down and demoralized as the season progresses. Greg Williams is no better than Horton. The defense remains undisciplined and mistake prone. Agression will only gmake the defense worse. Like an Indian on Booze.
- Kizer will likely get hurt. For sure the Steelers are going to demoralize him and pound the living fuck out of him. After opening day this team will implode.
- The Bengals will be the surprise of the AFCN. They lost nothing important and added 2 offensive weapons. Offense is the msot important unit in football. Always has been, always will be.
- The Browns OL will be no better than last year's OL. We have never had a problem with the OL. No 5 men can block 19 men int he box
- Hue and Kizer will = Hue and Kessler. DINKY DUMPY DINKY DUMPY PUNT PUNT PUNT
- Trubisky's eminent rise will reduce Garrett to an embarrassing lump in Haslam's throat.
Just watch and learn.
Let me set a few things straight with you cockheads.
Never, Ever do I disappear or change my tune. Nowhere can you find a single example of me changing my tune. You "Maintenance Men Of The Asshole" build your entire lives here on the fantasy that ONE MAGICAL DAY............you morons are going to be right about something and you are going to revel in seeing me come in here saying, " THIS IS WHAT I THOUGHT ALL ALONG".
Sorry, you sissy bunch of pansy cunts, you are projecting your horseshit. NEVER, EVER, do I back down from my words. Not in life, not in my career, not in my relationships and certainly not here, among you mindless fucking, moronic sheep. It is quite the opposite. It is actually YOU toilet paper dispensers that disappear from this board every time shit doesn't go the way you want.
Now, it is true that none of us can actually find something I was wrong about, BUT BUT BUT............... when things I predict don't come true, I am right here, the very next hour to take my lumps. I say what I say, and I stand by what I say. If it turns out I was wrong about it, I am here to say it. So shove your fantasy about........."Wait until Ghoolie is wrong then watch him change his story" for each other. You limp, fucking weak, gay, homosexual Millennial cocksucking idiots. So here we go...............
- Garrett is a bust. You know it and I know it. He is no "terror of the midway". He is innocuous. Flugel thinks him getting 253,000 yards from the QB translates into pressure. Garrett blows. Any fucking DE can do what this faggot Cowboy wannabe can do. ONE TACKLE TEXAS
- Kizer holds the ball too fucking long, and he is Black Tarkenton. He is a run first Quarterback and he is an inaccurate passer. he is absolutely the guy who should start and be given 100% support all year long. If someone is going to prove me wrong, as slim a possibility as that is, Kizer is the only guy who can do it. No Browns QB has the upside this id has. Still, he is Mierda Mucho. He is not going anywhere, he is not taking the Browns anywhere.
- The Browns have no offensive threats, They will falter and the defense will get worn down and demoralized as the season progresses. Greg Williams is no better than Horton. The defense remains undisciplined and mistake prone. Agression will only gmake the defense worse. Like an Indian on Booze.
- Kizer will likely get hurt. For sure the Steelers are going to demoralize him and pound the living fuck out of him. After opening day this team will implode.
- The Bengals will be the surprise of the AFCN. They lost nothing important and added 2 offensive weapons. Offense is the msot important unit in football. Always has been, always will be.
- The Browns OL will be no better than last year's OL. We have never had a problem with the OL. No 5 men can block 19 men int he box
- Hue and Kizer will = Hue and Kessler. DINKY DUMPY DINKY DUMPY PUNT PUNT PUNT
- Trubisky's eminent rise will reduce Garrett to an embarrassing lump in Haslam's throat.
Just watch and learn.
In other words, Flugel was right that Ghoolie was wrong about Paxton Lynch. Welcome to the next episode of Ghoolie's sour grapes turning into whine.
-
Let me set a few things straight with you cockheads.
Never, Ever do I disappear or change my tune. Nowhere can you find a single example of me changing my tune. You "Maintenance Men Of The Asshole" build your entire lives here on the fantasy that ONE MAGICAL DAY............you morons are going to be right about something and you are going to revel in seeing me come in here saying, " THIS IS WHAT I THOUGHT ALL ALONG".
Sorry, you sissy bunch of pansy cunts, you are projecting your horseshit. NEVER, EVER, do I back down from my words. Not in life, not in my career, not in my relationships and certainly not here, among you mindless fucking, moronic sheep. It is quite the opposite. It is actually YOU toilet paper dispensers that disappear from this board every time shit doesn't go the way you want.
Now, it is true that none of us can actually find something I was wrong about, BUT BUT BUT............... when things I predict don't come true, I am right here, the very next hour to take my lumps. I say what I say, and I stand by what I say. If it turns out I was wrong about it, I am here to say it. So shove your fantasy about........."Wait until Ghoolie is wrong then watch him change his story" for each other. You limp, fucking weak, gay, homosexual Millennial cocksucking idiots. So here we go...............
- Garrett is a bust. You know it and I know it. He is no "terror of the midway". He is innocuous. Flugel thinks him getting 253,000 yards from the QB translates into pressure. Garrett blows. Any fucking DE can do what this faggot Cowboy wannabe can do. ONE TACKLE TEXAS
- Kizer holds the ball too fucking long, and he is Black Tarkenton. He is a run first Quarterback and he is an inaccurate passer. he is absolutely the guy who should start and be given 100% support all year long. If someone is going to prove me wrong, as slim a possibility as that is, Kizer is the only guy who can do it. No Browns QB has the upside this id has. Still, he is Mierda Mucho. He is not going anywhere, he is not taking the Browns anywhere.
- The Browns have no offensive threats, They will falter and the defense will get worn down and demoralized as the season progresses. Greg Williams is no better than Horton. The defense remains undisciplined and mistake prone. Agression will only gmake the defense worse. Like an Indian on Booze.
- Kizer will likely get hurt. For sure the Steelers are going to demoralize him and pound the living fuck out of him. After opening day this team will implode.
- The Bengals will be the surprise of the AFCN. They lost nothing important and added 2 offensive weapons. Offense is the msot important unit in football. Always has been, always will be.
- The Browns OL will be no better than last year's OL. We have never had a problem with the OL. No 5 men can block 19 men int he box
- Hue and Kizer will = Hue and Kessler. DINKY DUMPY DINKY DUMPY PUNT PUNT PUNT
- Trubisky's eminent rise will reduce Garrett to an embarrassing lump in Haslam's throat.
Just watch and learn.
- The Browns have no offensive threats, They will falter and the defense will get worn down and demoralized as the season progresses. Greg Williams is no better than Horton. The defense remains undisciplined and mistake prone. Agression will only gmake the defense worse. Like an Indian on Booze.
- Offense is the msot important unit in football. Always has been, always will be.
Just watch and learn.
All I see......is that we just won 3 straight games due to defense.....
When the other team cant score, it doesnt take a lot of points to win. And, right now, our Offense looks terrible....YET....has out scored the other team every game....why?......defense....
Paint it however you want(and you will)....but the facts show(and have shown for decades) that great defenses beat great offenses almost every time.....
-
- The Browns have no offensive threats, They will falter and the defense will get worn down and demoralized as the season progresses. Greg Williams is no better than Horton. The defense remains undisciplined and mistake prone. Agression will only gmake the defense worse. Like an Indian on Booze.
- Offense is the msot important unit in football. Always has been, always will be.
Just watch and learn.
All I see......is that we just won 3 straight games due to defense.....
When the other team cant score, it doesnt take a lot of points to win. And, right now, our Offense looks terrible....YET....has out scored the other team every game....why?......defense....
Paint it however you want(and you will)....but the facts show(and have shown for decades) that great defenses beat great offenses almost every time.....
All I see......is that we just won 3 straight games due to defense.....
When the other team cant score, it doesnt take a lot of points to win. And, right now, our Offense looks terrible....YET....has out scored the other team every game....why?......defense....
Paint it however you want(and you will)....but the facts show(and have shown for decades) that great defenses beat great offenses almost every time.....
Horseshit. Name me great SB winners who don't have a HOF caliber QB. For every 1 you scratch to find I will give you 10 who do. Stupid discussion. YOu have nothing but goofy folklore and euphemisms to stand on.
-
Let me set a few things straight with you cockheads.
Never, Ever do I disappear or change my tune. Nowhere can you find a single example of me changing my tune. You "Maintenance Men Of The Asshole" build your entire lives here on the fantasy that ONE MAGICAL DAY............you morons are going to be right about something and you are going to revel in seeing me come in here saying, " THIS IS WHAT I THOUGHT ALL ALONG".
Sorry, you sissy bunch of pansy cunts, you are projecting your horseshit. NEVER, EVER, do I back down from my words. Not in life, not in my career, not in my relationships and certainly not here, among you mindless fucking, moronic sheep. It is quite the opposite. It is actually YOU toilet paper dispensers that disappear from this board every time shit doesn't go the way you want.
Now, it is true that none of us can actually find something I was wrong about, BUT BUT BUT............... when things I predict don't come true, I am right here, the very next hour to take my lumps. I say what I say, and I stand by what I say. If it turns out I was wrong about it, I am here to say it. So shove your fantasy about........."Wait until Ghoolie is wrong then watch him change his story" for each other. You limp, fucking weak, gay, homosexual Millennial cocksucking idiots. So here we go...............
- Garrett is a bust. You know it and I know it. He is no "terror of the midway". He is innocuous. Flugel thinks him getting 253,000 yards from the QB translates into pressure. Garrett blows. Any fucking DE can do what this faggot Cowboy wannabe can do. ONE TACKLE TEXAS
- Kizer holds the ball too fucking long, and he is Black Tarkenton. He is a run first Quarterback and he is an inaccurate passer. he is absolutely the guy who should start and be given 100% support all year long. If someone is going to prove me wrong, as slim a possibility as that is, Kizer is the only guy who can do it. No Browns QB has the upside this id has. Still, he is Mierda Mucho. He is not going anywhere, he is not taking the Browns anywhere.
- The Browns have no offensive threats, They will falter and the defense will get worn down and demoralized as the season progresses. Greg Williams is no better than Horton. The defense remains undisciplined and mistake prone. Agression will only gmake the defense worse. Like an Indian on Booze.
- Kizer will likely get hurt. For sure the Steelers are going to demoralize him and pound the living fuck out of him. After opening day this team will implode.
- The Bengals will be the surprise of the AFCN. They lost nothing important and added 2 offensive weapons. Offense is the msot important unit in football. Always has been, always will be.
- The Browns OL will be no better than last year's OL. We have never had a problem with the OL. No 5 men can block 19 men int he box
- Hue and Kizer will = Hue and Kessler. DINKY DUMPY DINKY DUMPY PUNT PUNT PUNT
- Trubisky's eminent rise will reduce Garrett to an embarrassing lump in Haslam's throat.
Just watch and learn.
In other words, Flugel was right that Ghoolie was wrong about Paxton Lynch. Welcome to the next episode of Ghoolie's sour grapes turning into whine.
In other words, Flugel was right that Ghoolie was wrong about Paxton Lynch. Welcome to the next episode of Ghoolie's sour grapes turning into whine.
Paxton Lynch remains to be analyzed. If he busts, it will be one of the few times I have been wrong. I will admit it, but have no shame in having a "homer" in my wish list.
The Browns have problems. that is the bigger issue. Reality begins with the best team in the history of the NFL, The Pittsburgh Steelers (Superbowls are the only test of team greatness). The bullshit stops opening day. We will see how all this imaginary progress pans out.
-
Lynch is already not the wk1 starter. I'm sure we have several episodes of goal-moving to get thru yet, but my money's on the ape - Simian - to win.
-
Funny how the guy who regurgitated "1-19" 350 times over the offseason doesn't have anything positive to say about the Browns being 3-0. Guess preseason only counts when it serves the troll agenda.
Too funny! He sure made it a point to tell all the people that watched the 1st preseason game that he did not watch - how passive the defense looked to him.
Too funny! He sure made it a point to tell all the people that watched the 1st preseason game that he did not watch - how passive the defense looked to him.
Also watched the fight rather than Browns-Bucs Saturday nite... and seems like he also missed Browns-NYG.
That would be O-fer three...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login