Skip to content

More sunshine

The Browns Board
7 5 366
  • I don't believe any coal miners were paid tens of millions of dollars to work half a year or whatever it works out to be.

    oh, the NFL players union - so much oppression and unfairness of NFL players... just like the coal miners...

    frickin seriously? LOL

  • The guy does seem like quite an asshole though.

    WSS

  • I don't believe any coal miners were paid tens of millions of dollars to work half a year or whatever it works out to be.

    oh, the NFL players union - so much oppression and unfairness of NFL players... just like the coal miners...

    frickin seriously? LOL

    @calfoxwc said:

    I don't believe any coal miners were paid tens of millions of dollars to work half a year or whatever it works out to be.

    oh, the NFL players union - so much oppression and unfairness of NFL players... just like the coal miners...

    frickin seriously? LOL

    Well if they stop studies of the ill effects of football on their health like a certain leader just did for similar studies on coal miners, then they are just a slight bit closer to the same, but not much.πŸ˜‰

    I know-political board. Just another beauty affecting those who elected him I just could not pass up.

  • We won be playin, so who care if it done it 20 years. Β  Β That's a nice selfish attitude to have.Β 

  • @calfoxwc said:

    I don't believe any coal miners were paid tens of millions of dollars to work half a year or whatever it works out to be.

    oh, the NFL players union - so much oppression and unfairness of NFL players... just like the coal miners...

    frickin seriously? LOL

    Well if they stop studies of the ill effects of football on their health like a certain leader just did for similar studies on coal miners, then they are just a slight bit closer to the same, but not much.πŸ˜‰

    I know-political board. Just another beauty affecting those who elected him I just could not pass up.

    @texasag1969 said:

    Well if they stop studies of the ill effects of football on their health like a certain leader just did for similar studies on coal miners, then they are just a slight bit closer to the same, but not much.πŸ˜‰

    I know-political board. Just another beauty affecting those who elected him I just could not pass up.

    nice fairy tale, but I haven't read where their health is a driving force behind their desire to play hardball with the owners.Β  And please

    keep your election sour grapsies over on the correct board.

  • Ah... but union bashing here is acceptable... got it. Not to mention who raised coal miners to begin with...

    It's posturing prior to the opening of negotiations. Some call it "truthful hyperbole". Clearly Winston has read the negotiation bible.