TJ Ward
-
Never quite understood why we let him walk.
He was young, a devastating hitter, complemented Haden.
I never had the sense he didn't want to be in Cleveland.
Can someone explain the reasoning (besides stupidity)?
-
Naturally TJ became less of a coverage liability when he was paired up with two pro bowl corners and two future HOF pass rushers.
Would he be the player he's currently viewed as if the Brownies had kept him? Likely not.
-
Banner and Lombardi in their infinite wisdom never offered a contract to Ward...so he packed up his wagon and headed west.
-
Banner and Lombardi in their infinite wisdom never offered a contract to Ward...so he packed up his wagon and headed west.
Banner and Lombardi in their infinite wisdom never offered a contract to Ward...so he packed up his wagon and headed west.
Precisely what I was about to say. He headed on to Denver and never looked back.
-
Banner and Lombardi in their infinite wisdom never offered a contract to Ward...so he packed up his wagon and headed west.
Precisely what I was about to say. He headed on to Denver and never looked back.
Precisely what I was about to say. He headed on to Denver and never looked back.
That is true! Ward said they never offered him a contract and he was a devastating tackler. He took out the tight end in Green Bay who never played again. I think it was Jeramiah Finley that TJ Ward hit and he never recovered. I remember because I play Fantasy Football and Finley was on my team.
-
Precisely what I was about to say. He headed on to Denver and never looked back.
That is true! Ward said they never offered him a contract and he was a devastating tackler. He took out the tight end in Green Bay who never played again. I think it was Jeramiah Finley that TJ Ward hit and he never recovered. I remember because I play Fantasy Football and Finley was on my team.
-
and the Broncos just cut him......
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/20545231/denver-broncos-release-safety-tj-ward-three-seasons
-
If take ward back just for the snotbubbke factor. It was fun to watch him drop bbc on soneone. Was he the one that cut gronks knee off?
-
Sounds like the Steelers are going for him
-
and the Broncos just cut him......
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/20545231/denver-broncos-release-safety-tj-ward-three-seasons
and the Broncos just cut him......
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/20545231/denver-broncos-release-safety-tj-ward-three-seasons
I hope he doesn't sign with the Steelers! He'd be playing with Haden! Two guys that should still be Browns
-
If take ward back just for the snotbubbke factor. It was fun to watch him drop bbc on soneone. Was he the one that cut gronks knee off?
If take ward back just for the snotbubbke factor. It was fun to watch him drop bbc on soneone. Was he the one that cut gronks knee off?
Could be, I got him confused with Gipson against Green Bay but I think it was TJ that hurt Gronk and if you can hurt a guy whose Mammoth compared to DB's and Safety's that's something.
-
Looks like it might be the Bucs who get him.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000838820/article/tampa-bay-buccaneers-expected-to-sign-tj-ward
-
Done deal for $5mm tops...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login