The 6 WRs I'd Keep During this Cup of Coffee
-
This is terrifying but here goes:
1) Corey Coleman
2) Kenny Britt (although where is the guy that had his career best reception volume in 2016?)
3) Duke Johnson (I'm using him as our slot Receiver at this time)
4) Jordan Leslie
5) Rannell Hall
6) Ricardo Louis
I was REAL wrong about Rashard Higgins - Welcome to Canada kid! I'd LOVE to be even more wrong about Josh Gordon to the extent he saves our ass and passes all future piss tests...
Most adults in here have no problem admitting when they're wrong. Unfortunately, the same can't be said for some of our children over 60 years of age - right Ghoolie? God bless ya!
Just remember folks - "UNITED WE STAND. DIVIDED WE KNEEL." Make sure you choose better heroes than Colin Kaepernick such as people that have been willing to die to preserve our freedoms.
-
I would be inclined to list Duke as a RB, yet use him mostly in the slot & pick up another vet WR in trade or waivers. Time will tell what the Browns do.
Mike
-
I would be inclined to list Duke as a RB, yet use him mostly in the slot & pick up another vet WR in trade or waivers. Time will tell what the Browns do.
Mike
I would be inclined to list Duke as a RB, yet use him mostly in the slot & pick up another vet WR in trade or waivers. Time will tell what the Browns do.
Mike
Duke's blocking has been horrible, he alone will get Kizer killed.
-
I've been waiting for this thread.
Outside of Coleman, Leslie, and Britt (l guess), l'm not 100% sold ona lot of these guys, as seems to be the general consensus.
I like Ricardo Louis, mostly because l've liked every Ricardo l've ever met.
Maybe Magee?
l figure if no bubble guy really steps out and distinguishes himself this last preseason game, they just mostly go with the guys they drafted to fill out the roster.
-
Brit not making us forget about Pryor but then again Pryor not doing a damn thing to make us regret it.
-
-
Brit not making us forget about Pryor but then again Pryor not doing a damn thing to make us regret it.
Brit not making us forget about Pryor but then again Pryor not doing a damn thing to make us regret it.
LOL! And just now he makes a good catch across the middle with Berfict hitting him.
-
Brit not making us forget about Pryor but then again Pryor not doing a damn thing to make us regret it.
LOL! And just now he makes a good catch across the middle with Berfict hitting him.
LOL! And just now he makes a good catch across the middle with Berfict hitting him.
saw that and his drop right before the pick 6
-
LOL! And just now he makes a good catch across the middle with Berfict hitting him.
saw that and his drop right before the pick 6
saw that and his drop right before the pick 6
It never fails for me either. Hopefully now that I have said we need to send Kessler to the PS, he will light up game 4.


-
saw that and his drop right before the pick 6
It never fails for me either. Hopefully now that I have said we need to send Kessler to the PS, he will light up game 4.


It never fails for me either. Hopefully now that I have said we need to send Kessler to the PS, he will light up game 4.


I hope Hogan gets the game 4 start and let Kessler mop up the shit. Then 6 days from today Kessler can get his walking papers.
-
Receiving PLAYER REC YDS YDS/REC LONG TD Seth DeValve 8 73 9.1 30 0 Matt Dayes 8 37 4.6 11 0 Corey Coleman 8 106 13.3 32 0 Rannell Hall 6 76 12.7 22 0 Jordan Leslie 6 43 7.2 14 1 Terrence Magee 4 16 4 8 0 Richard Mullaney 3 80 26.7 52 0 Josh Boyce 3 42 14 31 0 Randall Telfer 3 21 7 11 0 Kenny Britt 3 25 8.3 13 0 David Njoku 2 13 6.5 12 0 Duke Johnson 2 12 6 9 0 Isaiah Crowell 1 9 9 9 0 J.P. Holtz 1 7 7 7 0 Jordan Payton 1 45 45 45 1 Rashard Higgins 1 9 9 9 0 Danny Vitale 1 16 16 16 0 Mario Alford 1 12 12 12 0 Ricardo Louis 1 10 10 10 0 -
This is terrifying but here goes:
1) Corey Coleman
2) Kenny Britt (although where is the guy that had his career best reception volume in 2016?)
3) Duke Johnson (I'm using him as our slot Receiver at this time)
4) Jordan Leslie
5) Rannell Hall
6) Ricardo Louis
I was REAL wrong about Rashard Higgins - Welcome to Canada kid! I'd LOVE to be even more wrong about Josh Gordon to the extent he saves our ass and passes all future piss tests...
Most adults in here have no problem admitting when they're wrong. Unfortunately, the same can't be said for some of our children over 60 years of age - right Ghoolie? God bless ya!
Just remember folks - "UNITED WE STAND. DIVIDED WE KNEEL." Make sure you choose better heroes than Colin Kaepernick such as people that have been willing to die to preserve our freedoms.
This is terrifying but here goes:
1) Corey Coleman
2) Kenny Britt (although where is the guy that had his career best reception volume in 2016?)
3) Duke Johnson (I'm using him as our slot Receiver at this time)
4) Jordan Leslie
5) Rannell Hall
6) Ricardo Louis
I was REAL wrong about Rashard Higgins - Welcome to Canada kid! I'd LOVE to be even more wrong about Josh Gordon to the extent he saves our ass and passes all future piss tests...
Most adults in here have no problem admitting when they're wrong. Unfortunately, the same can't be said for some of our children over 60 years of age - right Ghoolie? God bless ya!
Just remember folks - "UNITED WE STAND. DIVIDED WE KNEEL." Make sure you choose better heroes than Colin Kaepernick such as people that have been willing to die to preserve our freedoms.
************************************************************************
I think Duke will be listed as a rb, but will play a lot of slot receiver. In his place, Mullaney has made higgins, who I thought
was going to blossom, expendable. Unless the Browns swing a trade for a perfect fit wr.
https://dawgpounddaily.com/2017/08/13/cleveland-browns-getting-know-richard-mullaney/
-
This post cracked me up intentionally or.....unintentionally.
Has better numbers than Britt. Why is this so funny?
-
It never fails for me either. Hopefully now that I have said we need to send Kessler to the PS, he will light up game 4.


I hope Hogan gets the game 4 start and let Kessler mop up the shit. Then 6 days from today Kessler can get his walking papers.
I hope Hogan gets the game 4 start and let Kessler mop up the shit. Then 6 days from today Kessler can get his walking papers.
"Just trust me on this one" Hue? Never. Not buying what Hue is selling. Selling Kizer Rolls now. Buyer beware!!!
-
Good take, Flugs... have another cup and set our secondary...
- I think Hall has been been the surprise of the preseason.
- Moving Duke to, or at least featuring him at, WR feels right... I can still see his 2015 over-the-shoulder TD catch from McC... a thing of beauty....
- Coleman just may breakout... it's stupid to extrapolate off ~5 Qtrs of preseason work, but that's what math is for.... and that work was with three different QBs.
- Love seeing Devalve near the top in every stat category in Orion's post.
-
WR has been identified as an area of weakness on this team. Has anyone seen any evidence after 3 preseason games to change that assessment? I don't think I have, though, I will say, that Corey Coleman seems to perhaps come to fruition. Maybe there can be some chemistry between him and Kizer that will be productive for this team.
-
The WR situation reminds me a little of a few years ago where we took a shotgun approach with a buncha udfas like Willie Snead and Taylor Gabriel and put them in the mix to see who would step up since there weren't any rock solid options. Gabriel made it that year. I think he made a nice grab in the 4th preseason game, and presumably had a good camp.
I think one of these bubble guys will pop the eye test in exhibition game 4 and make the team.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login