I Trust In Kizer
-
You kizer fanboys need to understand that he's going to piss u off alot this season. Hopefully he makes sone spectacular off setting plays. But he's going to make sone very rookie mistakes once he has to start running for life every down. Its gonna happen
He is also going to get injured pretty early on. Perhaps as early as the Steeler game. He holds on to the fucking ball too long, and he is a run-first QB. Not a good combination.
He is also going to get injured pretty early on. Perhaps as early as the Steeler game. He holds on to the fucking ball too long, and he is a run-first QB. Not a good combination.
I'm not in complete disagreement. But I like what I see. Unfortunately he's the best QB on our staff right now. I don't understand why we let McCown go. Would have been perfect for him to start the season and let Kizer take over later. Osweiler, Kessler and Hogan are awful. At least Kizers mistakes have some MPH on them. Watching the other 3 float balls into the opposing secondary is infuriating.
-
Aren't you fuckers just brilliant?
It only took you since the draft to start chanting what I have been telling you all along. Kizer is the only QB the Browns have. He should have been named the starter from day one.
ALl this fucking horse fuck about " He is finally ready" is your fucking way of living with the reality that Hue Jackoff is doing now, what I told him to do 4 months ago.WOW WOW WOW............... what a huge fucking development. Idiots. Waste of 4 months to do what I told you should have been done as soon as they drafted him.
Aren't you fuckers just brilliant?
It only took you since the draft to start chanting what I have been telling you all along. Kizer is the only QB the Browns have. He should have been named the starter from day one.
ALl this fucking horse fuck about " He is finally ready" is your fucking way of living with the reality that Hue Jackoff is doing now, what I told him to do 4 months ago.WOW WOW WOW............... what a huge fucking development. Idiots. Waste of 4 months to do what I told you should have been done as soon as they drafted him.
Hey Lurch, Did you Ring bitch? https://imgur.com/FyCk9us Jim Brown did..
-
WSS
Let's not jinx the kid. But hopefully it's true.
-
our defense wins us games and this kid gets all the credit?... he looked like shit on saturday, coleman bailed him out on a few circus catches. he threw one int, one should have been int. After the int he did not complete a pass. Atleast 2 other passes this preseason should have been picked 1 dropped and one called back on a chinsy penalty. as the game has involved more and more starters he has looked worse. Starter Arm with a Backup Game.
-
To be fair, "starter arm with a backup game" describes the first season of Ben's career as well. And Favre's. And Aaron Rodgers'. That's just three HallOfFamers I can think of pre-coffee this morning.
Dan Marino's not buying a house in Berea any time soon.. need to move those "expectations" to more realistic ones.
-
http://www.espn.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/246079/winners-and-losers-of-the-2017-nfl-preseason
At least one naysayer.
WSS
-
From the article:
"I'm not arguing with the verdict. I'm just telling you there aren't many people around the league who think Kizer should be an NFL starter in Week 1. "
OK-so? When he's the best you have you deal with it and make him better. Bottom line.
-
From the article:
"I'm not arguing with the verdict. I'm just telling you there aren't many people around the league who think Kizer should be an NFL starter in Week 1. "
OK-so? When he's the best you have you deal with it and make him better. Bottom line.
From the article:
"I'm not arguing with the verdict. I'm just telling you there aren't many people around the league who think Kizer should be an NFL starter in Week 1. "
OK-so? When he's the best you have you deal with it and make him better. Bottom line.
No Doubt. Just saw a rare article without the hearts and flowers. I'm not one of the sit and learn stalwarts, but I do realize there's a chance of a career-threatening injury coming out of the gate.
Hit that 20, there are four aces in the deck.
WSS
-
Yep. If Osweiler had shown that he could give the Browns a better chance, he would be the guy.
but he didn't. Too bad for Kizer - but this team wants to win, and win now. and they have the defense
that can back it up. Kizer has the mental makeup - very, very smart, and has the mental strength to handle
adversity. He can do it, let him roll with it. Os hasn't mastered his fundamentals after all this time, he just
isn't athletic enough. too bad - Kizer sure the heck IS.
-
We never play in January, just sayin
actually I think the last regular season game is scheduled to be played in January. So YOU ARE WRONG, WRONG, WRONG....


-
You kizer fanboys need to understand that he's going to piss u off alot this season. Hopefully he makes sone spectacular off setting plays. But he's going to make sone very rookie mistakes once he has to start running for life every down. Its gonna happen
He is also going to get injured pretty early on. Perhaps as early as the Steeler game. He holds on to the fucking ball too long, and he is a run-first QB. Not a good combination.
-
From the article:
"I'm not arguing with the verdict. I'm just telling you there aren't many people around the league who think Kizer should be an NFL starter in Week 1. "
OK-so? When he's the best you have you deal with it and make him better. Bottom line.
From the article:
"I'm not arguing with the verdict. I'm just telling you there aren't many people around the league who think Kizer should be an NFL starter in Week 1. "
OK-so? When he's the best you have you deal with it and make him better. Bottom line.
"Many people" don't matter....only 1 person matters: Hue Jackson. And he has had his say.
Fair to say?
-
I am only looking for a reason to be hopeful.
Kizer has given us that in the last two games. Of course we have no clue if that optimism will linger after a few regular season games. But as I said, the operative term is "hope".
-
From the article:
"I'm not arguing with the verdict. I'm just telling you there aren't many people around the league who think Kizer should be an NFL starter in Week 1. "
OK-so? When he's the best you have you deal with it and make him better. Bottom line.
No Doubt. Just saw a rare article without the hearts and flowers. I'm not one of the sit and learn stalwarts, but I do realize there's a chance of a career-threatening injury coming out of the gate.
Hit that 20, there are four aces in the deck.
WSS
No Doubt. Just saw a rare article without the hearts and flowers. I'm not one of the sit and learn stalwarts, but I do realize there's a chance of a career-threatening injury coming out of the gate.
Hit that 20, there are four aces in the deck.
WSS
Yep, I took 6th place in a Texas Hold 'em tournament when I went all in with a pair of jacks against which I guessed correctly was an ace high hand. On the river she hit that one out 3 aces left and I settled for lesser money. Shit!

-
-
WSS
Let's not jinx the kid. But hopefully it's true.
WSS
Let's not jinx the kid. But hopefully it's true.
Not only a chance for the Browns to finally hit it rich, God knows the team is due, but also a chance for all the frustrated pussies here for the first time to be able to come in here and say, "Ghoolie was wrong". Of course, as we all know, that ain't gonna happen. Black Tarkenton #2 being served up for the Steelers opening day party at a stadium near you, very soon.
-
Wait until the heat is turned up. Again, I believe he should have been named the starter from day one. I also hope this is my worst prediction ever and he turns out to be a great QB for us. I just don't see it.
I get that... but we'll also be starting our #1's. Plus have to remember that half (I'm guestimating) of the 8 carries have been designed, read-option runs. I expect us to see 2-3 of the these per week.
-
All things being equal I would rather Kizer sit and learn as much as possible. I am happy he is progressing every week and he has shown flashes. Some of the things I have liked are in fact his decision making, throwing the ball away, looking down field when he scrambles, he even appears to move better in the pocket then most of the QBs we have had in the past. I have not seen anything that shows me he is looking to bail an run first to this point. I suspect there will be occassions where this does happen but I do not see this as a pervasive issue at this point. I will say the fact that we seems to be taking lots of shots down the field should help keep secondaries honest and keep them from creeping up and jumping routes, which was a failing of Kessler.
-
WSS
Let's not jinx the kid. But hopefully it's true.
Not only a chance for the Browns to finally hit it rich, God knows the team is due, but also a chance for all the frustrated pussies here for the first time to be able to come in here and say, "Ghoolie was wrong". Of course, as we all know, that ain't gonna happen. Black Tarkenton #2 being served up for the Steelers opening day party at a stadium near you, very soon.
Not only a chance for the Browns to finally hit it rich, God knows the team is due, but also a chance for all the frustrated pussies here for the first time to be able to come in here and say, "Ghoolie was wrong". Of course, as we all know, that ain't gonna happen. Black Tarkenton #2 being served up for the Steelers opening day party at a stadium near you, very soon.
I see no frustration by members here in saying "Ghoolie was wrong". People take advantage of that opportunity every single day on here...don't they.
-
We never play in January, just sayin
actually I think the last regular season game is scheduled to be played in January. So YOU ARE WRONG, WRONG, WRONG....


actually I think the last regular season game is scheduled to be played in January. So YOU ARE WRONG, WRONG, WRONG....


Nope Dec 31 I'm RIGHT RIGHT RIGHT
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login