I Trust In Kizer
-
WSS
Let's not jinx the kid. But hopefully it's true.
Not only a chance for the Browns to finally hit it rich, God knows the team is due, but also a chance for all the frustrated pussies here for the first time to be able to come in here and say, "Ghoolie was wrong". Of course, as we all know, that ain't gonna happen. Black Tarkenton #2 being served up for the Steelers opening day party at a stadium near you, very soon.
Not only a chance for the Browns to finally hit it rich, God knows the team is due, but also a chance for all the frustrated pussies here for the first time to be able to come in here and say, "Ghoolie was wrong". Of course, as we all know, that ain't gonna happen. Black Tarkenton #2 being served up for the Steelers opening day party at a stadium near you, very soon.
I see no frustration by members here in saying "Ghoolie was wrong". People take advantage of that opportunity every single day on here...don't they.
-
We never play in January, just sayin
actually I think the last regular season game is scheduled to be played in January. So YOU ARE WRONG, WRONG, WRONG....


actually I think the last regular season game is scheduled to be played in January. So YOU ARE WRONG, WRONG, WRONG....


Nope Dec 31 I'm RIGHT RIGHT RIGHT
-
actually I think the last regular season game is scheduled to be played in January. So YOU ARE WRONG, WRONG, WRONG....


Nope Dec 31 I'm RIGHT RIGHT RIGHT
Nope Dec 31 I'm RIGHT RIGHT RIGHT
OK, boss.

-
Nope Dec 31 I'm RIGHT RIGHT RIGHT
OK, boss.

OK, boss.

But this year will be different, we will be playing in January.
-
-
Wait until the heat is turned up. Again, I believe he should have been named the starter from day one. I also hope this is my worst prediction ever and he turns out to be a great QB for us. I just don't see it.
I get that... but we'll also be starting our #1's. Plus have to remember that half (I'm guestimating) of the 8 carries have been designed, read-option runs. I expect us to see 2-3 of the these per week.
I get that... but we'll also be starting our #1's. Plus have to remember that half (I'm guestimating) of the 8 carries have been designed, read-option runs. I expect us to see 2-3 of the these per week.
Kizer did some dumb things in the Giants game, like run to "prove to the team" I can take a hit. Ever stick your finger in a wall outlet to feel what electricity feels like? Hue told him to slide from now on. I agree about the read option stuff. The plus is we saw some pocket presence and mobility out of the guy.
-
Good Morning Football on NFL Net discusses Kizer.
-
OK, boss.

But this year will be different, we will be playing in January.
But this year will be different, we will be playing in January.
Am the Toledo,Ohio Homer of the board..If you feel losing the Mitch homer gets bad? Hell,yell at me
(just remember Kizer went to a catholic HS & am grandma raised catholic,with legal papers)
-
-
Actually if he wins the AFC North six times and takes the Browns to three Super Bowls I'm fine with the Fran Tarkenton reference.
I just dread hearing the black Weeden ref...
WSS
-
Actually if he wins the AFC North six times and takes the Browns to three Super Bowls I'm fine with the Fran Tarkenton reference.
I just dread hearing the black Weeden ref...
WSS
I just dread hearing the black Weeden ref...
lol... little chance of that... unless there's an unreleased SportsScience episode on the shelf somewhere... or a big, carnivorous flag laying in wait for him opening day...
-
I just dread hearing the black Weeden ref...
lol... little chance of that... unless there's an unreleased SportsScience episode on the shelf somewhere... or a big, carnivorous flag laying in wait for him opening day...
-
LOL...Just for old time's sake:
Hahahahaha ahahahahahahah. I had never seen that before. Great stuff.
-
LOL...Just for old time's sake:
Hahahahaha ahahahahahahah. I had never seen that before. Great stuff.
Hahahahaha ahahahahahahah. I had never seen that before. Great stuff.
See what you miss when you come late to the party?
-
You'll see. Kizer is not the answer. Just the newest Mary Kay Cabot crush and a poor fool about to get wrecked week one. Literally Kizer is the worst possible choice to start week 1.
This means that we fucked.
Hogan
Oz
Kessler/Kizer
In that order is the QB talent right now on this team. I thought we were supposed to TRUST, TRUST ME on Kessler, said Hue Jackson. Just gotta trust me. Yeah, the worst QB right now on the roster right next to the boy wonder Kizer that's never called a real play in a game that mattered. It's embarrassing.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login