Skip to content

I Trust In Kizer

The Browns Board
94 32 3.6k
  • @ghoolie said:

    He is also going to get injured pretty early on. Perhaps as early as the Steeler game. He holds on to the fucking ball too long, and he is a run-first QB. Not a good combination.

    Eight carries in roughly a two-game equivalent = "run-first"?

    @tour2ma said:

    Eight carries in roughly a two-game equivalent = "run-first"?

    But, he's black. 

  • Actually if he wins the AFC North six times and takes the Browns to three Super Bowls I'm fine with the Fran Tarkenton reference.

    I just dread hearing the black Weeden ref...

    WSS

  • Actually if he wins the AFC North six times and takes the Browns to three Super Bowls I'm fine with the Fran Tarkenton reference.

    I just dread hearing the black Weeden ref...

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    I just dread hearing the black Weeden ref...

    lol... little chance of that... unless there's an unreleased SportsScience episode on the shelf somewhere... or a big, carnivorous flag laying in wait for him opening day...

  • @westside-steve said:

    I just dread hearing the black Weeden ref...

    lol... little chance of that... unless there's an unreleased SportsScience episode on the shelf somewhere... or a big, carnivorous flag laying in wait for him opening day...

    @tour2ma said:

    lol... little chance of that... unless there's an unreleased SportsScience episode on the shelf somewhere... or a big, carnivorous flag laying in wait for him opening day...

    LOL...Just for old time's sake:

  • Never gets old... forgot it took three guys to help him find his way out.

  • @tour2ma said:

    lol... little chance of that... unless there's an unreleased SportsScience episode on the shelf somewhere... or a big, carnivorous flag laying in wait for him opening day...

    LOL...Just for old time's sake:

    @oldbrownsfan said:

    LOL...Just for old time's sake:

    Hahahahaha ahahahahahahah. I had never seen that before. Great stuff. 

  • @oldbrownsfan said:

    LOL...Just for old time's sake:

    Hahahahaha ahahahahahahah. I had never seen that before. Great stuff. 

    @wargograw said:

    Hahahahaha ahahahahahahah. I had never seen that before. Great stuff. 

    See what you miss when you come late to the party?

  • Kizer is done by week 4. 

  • Hogan is the Real MVP. Fuck Kizer. 

  • Hogan is the Real MVP. Fuck Kizer. 

    @poeticg said:

    Hogan is the Real MVP. Fuck Kizer. 

    Oh now you're just trying to sound crazy. 

  • Hogan is the Real MVP. Fuck Kizer. 

    @poeticg said:

    Hogan is the Real MVP. Fuck Kizer. 

    Take these PoG ??? , you must be way behind on them 

  • You'll see. Kizer is not the answer. Just the newest Mary Kay Cabot crush and a poor fool about to get wrecked week one. Literally Kizer is the worst possible choice to start week 1. 

    This means that we fucked. 

    Hogan 

    Oz

    Kessler/Kizer

    In that order is the QB talent right now on this team. I thought we were supposed to TRUST, TRUST ME on Kessler, said Hue Jackson. Just gotta trust me. Yeah, the worst QB right now on the roster right next to the boy wonder Kizer that's never called a real play in a game that mattered. It's embarrassing. 

  • You'll see. Kizer is not the answer. Just the newest Mary Kay Cabot crush and a poor fool about to get wrecked week one. Literally Kizer is the worst possible choice to start week 1. 

    This means that we fucked. 

    Hogan 

    Oz

    Kessler/Kizer

    In that order is the QB talent right now on this team. I thought we were supposed to TRUST, TRUST ME on Kessler, said Hue Jackson. Just gotta trust me. Yeah, the worst QB right now on the roster right next to the boy wonder Kizer that's never called a real play in a game that mattered. It's embarrassing. 

    @poeticg said:

    boy wonder Kizer that's never called a real play in a game that mattered. It's embarrassing. 

    No QB's call the plays.  The HC / OC call the plays.  The QB just repeats what he was told to the guys in the huddle.

    Here's two things that I've noticed about you Poetic:

    1) You are a passionate, loyal, diehard (not diehard, dieimpossible) Browns fan.  Through and through.

    2) I can't think of any time that I've agreed with your point of view on a topic.  (but then again, that's what makes the world go 'round)

  • @poeticg said:

    boy wonder Kizer that's never called a real play in a game that mattered. It's embarrassing. 

    No QB's call the plays.  The HC / OC call the plays.  The QB just repeats what he was told to the guys in the huddle.

    Here's two things that I've noticed about you Poetic:

    1) You are a passionate, loyal, diehard (not diehard, dieimpossible) Browns fan.  Through and through.

    2) I can't think of any time that I've agreed with your point of view on a topic.  (but then again, that's what makes the world go 'round)

    @orion said:

    No QB's call the plays.  The HC / OC call the plays.  The QB just repeats what he was told to the guys in the huddle.

    Here's two things that I've noticed about you Poetic:

    1) You are a passionate, loyal, diehard (not diehard, dieimpossible) Browns fan.  Through and through.

    2) I can't think of any time that I've agreed with your point of view on a topic.  (but then again, that's what makes the world go 'round)

    3. You are frequently a freeking idiot, however.

  • @westside-steve said:

    I just dread hearing the black Weeden ref...

    lol... little chance of that... unless there's an unreleased SportsScience episode on the shelf somewhere... or a big, carnivorous flag laying in wait for him opening day...

    @tour2ma said:

    lol... little chance of that... unless there's an unreleased SportsScience episode on the shelf somewhere... or a big, carnivorous flag laying in wait for him opening day...

    Black Weeden doesn't get trapped under the flag, black Weeden kneels under the flag.

  • Black Wheezy? The Jeffersons?

  • @ghoolie said:

    Wait until the heat is turned up. Again, I believe he should have been named the starter from day one. I also hope this is my worst prediction ever and he turns out to be a great QB for us. I just don't see it.

    I get that... but we'll also be starting our #1's. Plus have to remember that half (I'm guestimating) of the 8 carries have been designed, read-option runs. I expect us to see 2-3 of the these per week.

    @tour2ma said:

    I get that... but we'll also be starting our #1's. Plus have to remember that half (I'm guestimating) of the 8 carries have been designed, read-option runs. I expect us to see 2-3 of the these per week.

    It will be fun to watch. I would have started him from day 1.

  • So....

    What did you guys think? 

  • So....

    What did you guys think? 

    @beyster said:

    So....

    What did you guys think? 

    I think its way too early to call him the guy...

  • Yes... but also way too early to say he's not the guy.